What comes after the cloud????

What comes after the cloud????

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jacobmorgan/2014/05/13/simple-explanation-internet-things-that-anyone-can-understand/#36b5a9626828
ge.com/docs/chapters/Industrial_Internet.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Subdermal implants?

There is something inbetween the usb and the cloud, the sd card

Human interface will be the next big thing imo, just as said

Cybernetic implants and brain interface

>cloud
>storage
Whatever you say, simple Mac users.

I really hope to live long enough to see tech that advanced.

At least there is cyrogenic freezing, of which I will take insurance for. ( Yes, I'm serious )

Wheres harddrive dumb nigger

toché

Its portable storage you dingaling

that pic is bullshit.
Just because they named it "cloud" does not ean ther are no servers/data facilities etc.
It's just a big, more efficiënt floppy disk you retard.

We went from:
Our own memory (telling stories to keep information alive)
Drawings
Writing
And now we write on computers, and data just takes up alot less space.
There is WiFi so it's eaier to access.

That's it.

Next will be.. simple forms of telepathy.
There is some asian helmet (made years ago) that sends electric signals to your brain / spine. It could interfere with your motor abilities, for exaple, this guy was walking in a straight line, but when they used the helmet, he could not.

OP is a faggot.

Cloud isn't a storage device, it's a network of hard drives.

Cloud is fucking awesome! Anything after that is just icing on the cake.

Next major thing is Internet of Things, IoT.

forbes.com/sites/jacobmorgan/2014/05/13/simple-explanation-internet-things-that-anyone-can-understand/#36b5a9626828

lol seriously. How do people not get that cloud isn't storage.

I met a college girl that thought the cloud was in the air, and she was uploading to some ethereal mystical place.

She also thought I was lying when I told her about server farms and how the internet worked.

where is magnetic tapes?

>Cloud
Aka other people's computers

Show her this comic lol!

Here is a good read.

ge.com/docs/chapters/Industrial_Internet.pdf

Oh come on now roody poo we both know those coexisted with floppy discs and the latter was more popular, hence earning a place on the chart.

cloud storage is fucking slow

rain

Thins can only get better, especially after NBN is done.

The cloud shouldn't look like a cloud. It should be a usb walking behind another usb saying "hey man, can I give you some of my private data?"

lol maybe you would have lived long enough but the world will be long gone by then

Only to the node. Fuck the libs. Can't believe people voted for him. Actually I can. Fuck murdoc

once people realize how governments are monitoring everything in "the cloud", everyone will move back to optical disc.

>optical disk
write-once media? why not usb?

Fuck the cloud, slow as fuck and completely unsecure. I ssd for mass storage and micro sd cards for my phone.

>why not usb?
firmware of the usb can be programmed to contain malware.
there will be a time when thumbdrive manufacturers add a "clean" guarantee on the packaging, but a stamp on a box means nothing.

people that paranoid wouldn't be using windows

Someone else's computer