Face rate thread

Face rate thread.

The last one went awfully. Can I get some NICE people in here to compliment me please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You must really love her if you saved her pic

Just smile I promise you'll look 80% better straight away

I would fuck your ass with your legs behind your head, then roll you back onto your shoulders so that your ass is above your own face, then have you push out your anal creampie onto your own face. That's how cute you are.

Lol when OP posts a pic of me for the keks and gets this response...oh this is funny

The effort was good though user...well.not really seeing as i dont actively ask for compliments...you might wanna work on that.

Time stamp

6/10; You're definitely not ugly. You've got nice tits apparently, you've got red hair (a plus, but should definitely stencil in those brows to match as well), you're what guys will always just refer to as "pretty" or "cute"-- never "hot" or "sexy" unless your tits are out and you're getting a load blown on your face.
>a basic bitch
>(not a bad thing)
>I share your fate also

That post was 42 words too long. Post tits or gtfo.

Face like a catfish

Well thanks but to be clear the photo posted by OP was just an user who psted my photo in the hopes it would get negative backlash.
I wear makeup and what not. Though when i dont i do tend to get the "cute" comments rather than sexy.

Btw youre eye shape is so damn lovely

You're a classic example of girls who's whole beauty washes off with cleanser

THERE'S THE SEXY GINGER I WAS IMAGINING!
What cunt is pissed off that they'd want people to rate you poorly? Did you find this site because of that person or have you been here?

Not really. I like my face perfectly fine without the makeup and so do many people.
Granted i do give myself eyebrows all the time because i like to look human

Oh no i was just in another thread and an user posted a makeup less photo (OP picture) and i suppose he found it funny so he decided to save my photo (guess hes crushing since he felt the need to make another thread).

So here i am.
Ive been here for a few years though user

So you must be really sick by now

Sick?
Physically getting over a cold.
Mentally thats up for debate lol

My opinion is that you're exactly the girl guys talk about who is very, very different when the makeup comes off.

Some girls look almost the same with or without makeup (minus bright coloured lipstick). But gingers don't

Do you really wanna talk about it

If yes you could kik me

>mfw I wish it wasn't forbidden to seek out other grills that seem as normal as I am lmao, fuqqq. Anywho, dude's prob 12 y/o and wants some nudes somehow or it's a 12 y/o grill who is jeally. When I'm bored I do way better shit than repost (xcuseme) "basic" photos in hopes of getting attention... weeird.
Until next time, femanon

2/2

Makeup sux. Better focus on being without makeup. You look better without it and having your face not cover by chemicals would let your skin breath and be naturally supple and smooth.

My bad this is mfw, forgot to add it like a noob

Personally i think its because my face is so pale. Like my eyelasges and what remains of my actual brows are so light that it all blends into my face. So when i put all these colors on my face it really brings out parts of my face you probably cant really see. Thats why makeup looks so drastic on me.
Half of the time though i just wear eyebrows. Not full blown makeup and that alone makes me look a lot different than OP pic

am i cute

Def 2/2

Oh nah im pretty much okay. I tend to keep my personal state of being away from people online...nothing against them im just not too keen into letting random people into my head haha

Wes could talk about the Wetter :-)
Nevermind
If you wanna talk shit with someone
My kik is firelurch

You're totally Eliza/10, making you extra-cute.

>implying my skin isnt

My duuuuuuude my skin is my life. Ive spent lots of money and time to make my skin be top notch. Since im ginger my skins always been super sensitive and i was always afraid of getting freckles (i freckle when im in the sun) and acne so even as a kid i was stayin indoors to avoid the sun and buying products.

But really i dont even wear makeup often.
Its more of a weekend thing

>posts only part of face
>asks people to judge attractiveness

That's exactly right, your pale eyelashes and eyebrows blend into your skin. All gingers and some blondes have this issue. Brunettes look the least different when makeup comes off

I personally love pale skin and red hair. Better then my hair...

is this better

Gingers make the world go round I don't give a fuck if anyone tries to dispute this.

Yea without realizing it the small hairs that arenall over a brunettes face causes shadow and definition which is why they look good without makeup.

My little peach fuzz is just basically white haha.

Face structure and makeup are my thing so i can talk about this all day lol

I get that a lot from people with black hair but i really really love black hair.

Haha well some would disagree but thanks for the support

>an ear and piece of hair

yeah good one. Is that the best you can do?

where did my eye go

where did your nose go?

You gotta work with what you've got femanon. Brunettes have the good natural eyebrows and lashes, but gingers and blondes have finer / less obvious body hair. So shaving and waxing is much less hassle

Damn right it is...it also doesnt help that i suffer from alopecia so i really hardly have any hair. Its a blessing and a curse

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

I had a gf once (brunette) who's legs got so hairy over winter she looked like a man. I mean black, curly pubic looking hair all over her legs including feet and toes

it's hiding

Ew. Yea id much rather be bald then hairy haha.

I could probably go without shaving my legs for 2 months before it actually starts to look visible

and your tits are hiding too, whats up with that?

See, no eyebrows but no ape-legs either. It's all swings and roundabouts :)

cringey

are really this sad and desperate to try to pick up girls on b

>713822931
Cute and sexy. No makeup and you are the innocent next door, being defiled for the first time. All made up and sexy you are the slut I will fuck all night and wake up to head from you.

this desperation is high

Not real/10

you look like a drug addict

ew you look like eggmans sister

be nice she probably cuts herself

You look like you like to shove your finger up your bum bum then sniff it

Go away leafy

You look nice, can we see you with less clothes on?

Get me in the mood bb ;)

Left is fucking hideous, right is pretty bad too (but not as bad).

i'd cheat on my gf just to kiss you m'lady

This shit belongs to /soc/ ffs

I think you look great. If you're really you. I love a face that is like yours.

Rate plz

Random?

r8 m8

OP, girls don't use Sup Forums. You can't fool me that easily.