Morning gentlemen

morning gentlemen

I've got about one year's worth of delicious keratin here.

>What should I do with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Blend it into a yoghurt and eat it

no one is interested unless there is a bottle of piss?

wtf are those balls?

Smoke it again

We stopped doing toenail tuesday.

Make an omelette! Most important meal of the day

grease & jam

What kinda jam?

The finest weekly harvest of under-nail jam.

Here's what I did, true story:

It was 1999. I took my nails (only nails) and found five real addresses on the five continents.
I put my nails on five envelopes and sent them to the five addresses by regular mail.

I was actually the first man in the world to have his remains spread over the whole world, and this before even being dead.

Fascinating.

If only our nails were worth the price of a kidney then I'd have no problem opening up shop on the deep web.

are those hairs there with the roots?

Correct! The satisfaction of properly ripping facial hair out by the root and rubbing the soft follicle on your lips is simply underrated.

what are you thinking of doing with it?

hopefully trips will provide good insight into this

maybe

Are those small lead balls??

post webm of you eating it

>no smegma, cum, or piss

weak, OP

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

what do you think of the start of my collection?
been a couple months now

trips roll for op to eat it

REROLL

ONE MORE TIME

okay trips roll
NOW

Haha holy shit people like me exist? I thought I was the only one who did specifically what you just said

ayeee eat up op!!!

Wat?

Throw it away and go buy some pot.

hope you're hungry, OP

eat it all in one go op

HAHA HOLY

rolled up balls of whatever gets under the nails

will likely develop repunzel syndrome if i eat the stuff. check it out if you dare.

smegma piss concoction is still fermenting in the attic. be patient my dear user.

looks more like dried up tapeworms to me. yummy desu.

roll one more time motherfucker. i dare you. i double dog dare you motherfucker.

what are these black balls?

so you dont think i can get trips TWICE????

coz apparently i can't

Really... That's a whole years worth??? You need more protes or something dude.

I get more than that in 2 months... Might shoot a pic of my hair bucket when I get home...

Id just save it for an awesome tithe for when the trolls become our gods and overlords. They'll make you some prince Uncle Tom over the house White bitches.

>smegma piss concoction is still fermenting

i cannot wait

>repunzel syndrome

Im going to be sick

i came here asking the same question
after seeing that scaled image, well... i don't want to know anymore

Any chance you have an anxiety disorder? For some reason these off behaviors are really satisfying when you're on edge. Kind of like stretching or taking a nice warm bath.

Disgusting as fuck. I'm glad i have normal hobbies

What are some 'normal' hobbies a reddit or Sup Forums user should adopt?

Um I had anxiety symptoms previously due to being a heroin addict and coincidentally I haven't done it in awhile. My anxiety has cleared the more time I'm off dope but it still just feels nice in a way I can't describe

Idk man hiking, I like animals so I keep a chameleon. Most hobbies are fairly normal as long as you don't speed about them constantly like vidya for example

Sperg not speed. Seriously though shit like anime or drinking can be normal acceptable hobbies as long as you aren't some weird autist or alcoholic about it

Where the fuck is op? Trips demand or is he gonna be a bitch and defy kek?

OP here and my own trips went under the radar so no game.

I do appreciate my own roots, but I *really* covert my cats dropped whiskers. Dosent happen often, and even less where I can find them. But a cats whisker dropped by the root is a rare treasure.
And no, id never take one by force.

Hmm I've only ever done it with my hair, so why are cats whiskers so great?

Whelp op has revealed himself to be a massively gay nigger, surprise twist

Hmmm, Satan's trips...
Fun things I like to do.
Follow the path of a woman's scent. Find a pretty smell, n trace the wafting path. Not the person, but their scent trail. Truth told, I've only fucked people I like the smell of, n I'm picky.

Aaah, climb something really tall (Crane, phone tower etc) take a few hard hoots of liquor at the top (neck it, cunt), then get down again.

Make friends with random fugly hoes, flirt outrageously, go home with them, be all nice, get em horney... Then just leave. Reject them on the high....

I think that does it for me. Good healthy Sup Forums hobbies

rolling for another 666 before I starve

Roll for smoke or eat, ops choice there

Reroll since he's too chicken shit to obey trips already rolled

thow it in the bin like a normal person you disgusting dingaling

rolling rolling rolling rolling rolling

RAW TRIPS