Game of Thrones: When TV writers suck at their job

Loras wasn't kingsguard in the show.

Tywin threatened olenna with that but it didn't happen, because they made marriage arrangements.

You fuckec the first one up

I'll throw one more out for you.

Back in season 2,3 or 4 (can't recall), the citadel sent a white raven to kings landing indicating the end of summer.

Last episode they sent them again.

what fer?

>No I'm not fun at parties
>Here is your potato

Follow Tommen's example

Olenna's reaction was so strange ..

Just candidly going on about her day after her grandchildren & son died.

I'd be horrified. But obviously they needed to use her to move the plot along, & any needless emotion would probably give the impression that they'd take her or highgarden somewhere in the story.

What a shitty way to kill that fag.

Never doubt autism. This is pretty fucking based if I do say so OP

They send white ravens to signal end of the season. So Summer to Autumn, white raven. Autumn to Winter, white raven. Winter to Spring, white rave. Spring to Summer, white raven.

The whole Arya thing was awful. Like, when Jaqen first meets Arya, he talks about the names on her lips and then asks if she would come with him and offer them up to the Red God. When she joins him, she's told she can only kill people that others ask to be killed, she can't just kill anyone she wants to kill.

not that its a good excuse but its been said ghost wasnt used due to production cost. not that that should matter though cause the show makes fucking bank.

But on the other hand, I feel like ghost would'nt of been that useful for a battle like that. He woudve gotten stabbed or shot down the second he took someone else down. They shouldve used him to kill ramsay though

I suppose. Don't think I've ever heard fall or autumn mentioned in universe. Maybe sam mentioned it when he went to horn hill but that's it.

everyone talks of winter summer and maybe spring

I love how you can argue anything else but how arya Starks arc was bananas

That shit was nothing but filler

Loras isn't in the kingsguard for the show. You're worse than DABID.

>That ending
>LE RANDUM XD POTATERZ LMAO

KYS, redditcuck.

Cersei's reaction was fitting I suppose. She was devastated when Joffrey died. She was deeply saddened at Marcella's death. She basically said "fuck that traitor" when Tommen died and ordered his ashes be scattered upon the place where all of the rest of her enemies burned.

It's a joke.

Assuming she doesn't still have some in with jaquen, she just murdered some serving girl to take her face? I mean she would be innocent even if she serves the freys

Ya I'm almost willing to believe at that point she fully believed in the prophecy about her children so the 3rd death was just like "w/e confirmed"

it was kinda funny when arya showed up to jaquen after she killed the girl, and he was basically like """congrats you passed the test! alas you are a game of thrones!"

If this isn't bait for baiting sake you're literally the definition of autistic friend

>71382709
i dont see how she couldve been remotely sad about joffery though. Even as a parent Id have to disown having a little shit head kid like that, especially the amount of times he threatened to have her killed.

Also wondering if now that she knows the prophecy is basically confirmed, if she will keep distance from Jaime or if she would be too focused on thinking it will be tyrion thatll be the one that kills her. either way either jaime will kill her or she will kill him first.

Cause they have some weird system where the longer the Summer is (which I'm pretty sure it was from Robert's Rebellion to his death) the longer the corresponding Winter is. Spring and Autumn don't seem to last abnormal long times. Their was a great sickness during the Spring in 210 AC while the Three Eyed Crow was the Hand of the King, I can't remember anything ever happening in Autumn tho.

They brought Jaqen back for fan service and then basically did an extended training montage without the 80's pump up soundtrack, excitement, or advancement of the story line for ages. If they had at least used it as a device to tell us all kinds of cool, fantastic, interesting thing about the faceless and develop that area of the world and its culture, it would have been neat. Instead, it was vague and puzzling and basically shit. Seriously though, how many nobles and rich people get whacked by the faceless? How are they even allowed to exist and not simply executed outright by royalty, nobles and the wealthy? How do you actually *hire* a faceless assassin? Are there a bunch of them, are there only a few? Why are they in that specific place? All these interesting questions that could have had really interesting answers. Instead we get "Hey Arya, want to be a contract killer? I'll train you! Oh, you will take the training and then kill my waif and tell me to fuck off? Oh... Okay... :( "

What do you expect from a show whose audience fucking celebrates Cersei ordering nuns raped, and killing hundreds and yet fucking demonize High Sparrow who is trying to seek justice against that baby/husband/Ned killing, incest loving cunt just because "hur religion is evul"

I think it's more about the fact she was super salty her son did things that weren't in here interest, and put her in direct danger, because he was being manipulated so easily by Margery. Like the fact he didn't do anything against the faith because he was too scared to fight for her, the fact he actually got in bed with the faith who were going to put her on trial, and then the fact he stabbed her in the back, possibly unwittingly, yet again by outlawing trial by combat which was her ace in the hole to keep her safe. Tommen didn't know exactly what he was doing and he was just a child, but Cersei's utter contempt for him was apparent at the end I think.

i didnt understand what they were implying with mountain torturing septa unella, it was rape?

Ya he was basically lost to her

Cersei likes people who will do psychotic things for her. She accepts Qyburn because he's useful. She accepted Joffrey because his violent and sadistic nature made him a threatening protector for her. She couldn't stand Tommen toward the end because he was the one that was a threat to her with his bungling and utter malleability in the hands of a more skilled manipulator like Margery or the High Sparrow. Apparently Cersei can't stand weakness, so much that she could still idealize Joffrey the monster and condemn kind hearted, but bungling Tommen.

>YouTube commenters manage to believe fucking trial by combat is a more fair system than being put on trial by a panel of seven

Anything to defend their fucking idol Cersei.

Now that it's confirmed Dany is the "younger Queen" they better have her dragons fucking toy with her, knocking her around, tearing off her arm and leg be fire roasting her and Gregor alive in dragon fire.

Fucking sick of that smug cunt and her fanboys.

I don't think she could ever imagine Jamie betraying her, but I think that's exactly what might happen. Imagine Cersei ordering the city to be burned with everyone inside it when Daenarys invades with her Dothraki screamers only to have Jamie kill her. Pottery with Aerys, it rhymes, etc. Tyrion is far from her, but Jamie is always close and always has been, so he's the only little brother that would appear to ever have the opportunity to murder her. I don't think the prophecy would really count if Tyrion has someone else kill her but we shall see. The look that Jamie gives Cersei as she's being crowned would hint that his loyalty is slipping fast.

You are 180 off on me. Just because I understand how a character thinks it doesn't mean I like them. I would have loved to see Cersei executed outright by the faith militant, but I get why (in her batshit lunatic psychotic view of the world) she sees what her son does as betrayal when it's really just his inexperience leading to him being used against her.

She didn't want him dead though. The Mountain went to his room.

Can you explain the 180 meme to me?

Shark had to be jumped at some point. It is that point. Hopefully it will be all over next season.

well, 3 of the major houses have been wiped out in one season, 4 if you count Rickons line ending with his death.

I seriously doubt Olenna still cares about anything.

I hope that, one day, autism will be cured.

>Baratheon wiped out last season
>Martell wiped out this season
>Tyrell wiped out this season
>Lannister basically wiped out (Jaime is honour bound and Cersei is too old, Tyrion is a dwarf)
>Stark all but wiped out, no male heir left
>Frey wiped out
>Mormont likely to die out
>Targaryen probably dying out

now the shallow writing comes back to bite them in the ass. ASoIaF main appeal is it's setting, which has been repeatedly butchered by the showrunners in favor of cheap shock.

And now there is basically nothing of value left, and it's just being wrapped up as quickly and effectively as possible

I hope not, Sup Forums would be left empty.

>frey wiped out

nigga what

guys when in 1 year. the last season has ended.
And then Winds of winter come out after between 6 months -20 years

Can we discuss the book here on Sup Forums ???

never

No, but we can discuss the Robert's Rebellion miniseries.

agreed.

Dorne plotline is some of the worst writing I've seen, ever.

Arya's two season fucking training montage is up there too.

Horrible show tbqh

Thank fuck you don't write the show. Undead rape is the best kind, by the way.

Why do people think it was rape?

>Tyrell wiped out

What? Marg had scenes talking about her nieces. There are other Tyrells, the main line is mainly extinct.

>Frey wiped out.

I wish, there are at least 20 more male freys.

>Lannister wiped out Jaime is honorbound and Tyrion is a dwarf

Have we been watching the same show? Jaime isn't in the kingsguard anymore, he's the rightful heir to Casterly Rock. Tyrion will definitly get married because of his name.

>Stark all but wiped out, no male heir left

Bran

>Targaeryen likely to wipe out

We just found out Jon is one and is the heir to Rhaegar. Fresh memes coming from you if you think Jon is going to die.

We can go on if you want.

A man standing near a woman is implied rape these days. I thought he might have been undressing her for a shame walk through the city. Who knows?

"I think you have to start wondering, what the hell is this plot"
David Benioff

well jon's a bastard still, and bran can't use cock.

>rape by undead
I think I finally understood what they mean with "rape culture". It's the process of seeing rape take place in any circumstance even when there's nothing suggest that it actually happened. But ok, zombies have libidos now, I guess that makes sense.

Pretty sure there's only two seasons: summer and winter

Well you're pretty wrong, and it's not my opinion it's fact, spring and autumn exist

>He still defends Game of Thrones after latest episode

LET'S SPEND TEN MINUTES ON DANY SAYING USELESS CLICHÉ SHIT.

LET'S JUST RUSH THE TOWER OF JOY. HAVE NO BUILD-UP OR PAY-OFF. JUST SHOW IT SO FUCKING NERDS SHUT UP

LET'S HAVE ARYA SERVE FREY PIE. MANDERLY DID IT IN THE BOOKS? NO FUCK YOU ARYA IS COOL AND AWESOME AND SHE GETS TO KILL WALDER FREY IN THE MOST ANTI-CLIMACTIC REVENGE STORY EVER

VARYS IS IN DORNE? NO FUCK THAT, JUST PUT HIM IN MEREEN INSTEAD ALONGSIDE THE DORNE AND TYRELL FLEET. IT'S "TIME SKIP" I AIN'T GOTTA EXPLAIN SHIT

LET'S HAVE A LITTLE GIRL CROWN JON. OH AND ALSO LET'S NOT LEGITIMIZE HIM AT ALL EVEN THOUGH THERE IS NO FUCKING POINT IN MAKING A BASTARD KING. HE'S JUST COOL AND THAT LITTLE GIRL WOW SO BRAVE

OH AND ALSO LET'S HAVE AN ENDING MONTAGE SHOWING THE BRAVE WOMEN OF WESTEROS IN POWER. CIS-SCUM DISGUST ME. CAN'T WAIT TO KILL OFF JON SNOW AGAIN

ALSO FUCK WE DON'T HAVE BUDGET FOR ALL THE CHARACTERS NEXT SEASON, HURRY UP AND JUST KILL OFF A BUNCH OF TYRELLS SO WE CAN SPEND MORE ON SHOW ORIGINAL FEMINIST CHARACTERS INSTEAD

It's funny, you're acting exactly like the feminists you so despise

That's exactly how they complained the first seasons

"The only females in lead roles all get abused/raped/threatened/sold like property or are hateful bitches waaaah"

Grow up faggot

Loras was not made a Kingsguard in the show. Only in the books, where he had brothers.

What the fuck are you even on about? With this mentality, nothing can ever be criticized. There is valid criticism and there is feminist bitch fits.

>Tommen didn't know exactly what he was doing and he was just a child

Tommen was advised by:
>Lord Kevan Lannister
>Lord Mace Tyrell
>Grand Maester Pycelle
>Queen Margery
>The High Septon

He was the most untyrannical king, who was seeking the advise of others (including Lord Kevan, the actual represention of House Lannister). His own agenda was all about making sure there is no bloodshed in the capital.

Cersei was the one who did not understand such wishes and considered herself above the laws of gods and men.

What is wrong with /tv?

One of the best episodes in human history and faggots still find a way to complain. What is the suicide rate on /tv like? Because obviously people here are unable to appreciate anything in life.

Final book is literally called a Dream of Spring.

Are you cancer in the head?

>no i'm not fun at parties
>here's your potatoe

literally, 9gag, the post

The only positive about the dorne subplot is getting to see alexander siddig work again

>Dream

Dreams aren't real you autistic faggot

But they killed him off. For no fucking reason.