I sat next to gwendoline christie on a plane...

I sat next to gwendoline christie on a plane. We ended up talking about game of thrones and some stuff about the force awakens (before the movie came out)
No spoilers or anything, just stuff like who playing who and junk like that.
She's actually pretty cool.

who the fuck is that
and what makes you think anyone cares about your bullshit madeup story?
worthless shitposter

and you are posting this because...?

op should fucking die

now a loli thread

I met Bill Pullman before the first Independence Day movie came out. He was on his way to West Yellowstone with his family, they were at a restaurant in the small town we lived in.

My friend and I were driving by, saw him outside with his daughter, and I recognized him from Spaceballs. We stopped, he shook our hands, was really super friendly and seemed genuinely pleased to be recognized. (altho the woman he was with kept giving us dirty looks, pretty sure it was his sister or something).

Told him we loved Spaceballs etc etc. He asked about our lives in the small town we lived in, and seemed genuinely interested, saying that he'd love to live in such a pretty area. He signed some autographs for us, (which I no longer have), then said
>keep your eyes out for a movie about aliens
>we recently finished filming but it'll be another year or so probably. After that we wished him well and that was it.

Nice dude. Sister was a bitch, no I didn't fuck him.

>that 0001 though

>2014
>Run into bearded guy outside Paradise Cay in Ca
>His voice sounded really gravelly. He was constantly sniffing
>says to be "Hey, can I borrow your belt? I'll give it right back."
>Take belt off, hand it to him, guy bolts off running down the street
>Never get belt back.

To cum on that huge back and ass. I love tall gals.

who's the tranny next to her?

Oh my god tell me there is more

she has really gross nipples.

I sat next to moot on a plane. We ended up talking about Sup Forums and some stuff about the how cancerous it's becoming (before it became so cancerous)
No spoilers or anything, it's cancerous,

I never realised she was so fit, if I was only a foot taller, she'd be perfect

This makes me angry.

Eat dat ass!

Are you the real Gwendoline?

One does like the attention. Let's leave it at that.

How did she look IRL?

Just imagine giving Gwendoline oral sex and while you enjoy sucking and licking that incredibly wet big dripping pussy, you can suddenly feel how she is is getting near the big O. Her huge earmuffs tighten around you while she powerfully pushes your tiny head against her pussy with her hands. You have a hard time breathing but her smell and the sense of her coming is so enjoyable that you just get harder and harder while almost suffocating. She gets to the point of climax and you feel her shaking and screaming and the pressure just keeps and keeps building around your head like you are trapped in a bench vice.

And suddenly it is all over and while she is still trembling and breathing very heavily, she goes limp and releases you. You take all the deep breaths you can and you love the air that fills your lungs...