Ask a guy who's getting pegged regularly by his fwb anything

Ask a guy who's getting pegged regularly by his fwb anything.
Me 26 160lb her 19 110lb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pics

When did you first realize that you're a faggot?

Hopefully AIDS is in your near future.

Only one I have of us

Who approached who about doing it?

My sister

Well we both new the other was pretty kinky. I think I originally brought it up comma but there's no doubt in my mind that she would against it. It was a pretty Mutual interests.

More of her

Does she ever wank you while fucking you. What does she say during?

Do you kiss her feet? Are you locked in chastity? If not why?

She did the first time but not anymore. I am able to come without being touched now. She doesn't really dirty talk, and neither do I really. But she does enjoy doing things like slapping my ass or pulling my hair occasionally.

No I don't kiss her feet. And no I'm not locked in chastity. We're just kinky Friends with Benefits, this isn't really a BDSM mistress dominant kind of thing. Usually after I'm done getting pegged, I end up fucking her pussy or her ass in return.

So you're not a foot guy?

Do you fuck her?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

No, not at all

Bump

Bump2

Moar pics and stories. This makes my cock hard

You sound exactly like me... straight as a razor but no problem having a girl play with your ass. It's awesome

Been dieing to get my wife to peg me

Do you use any other toys besides the strapon?

you better bite those fuckin nipples hard or I'll do it you pussy

Sorry I've been gone for a while. Yea. It feels great, orgasms are nuts... I'm just kinky. I love bdsm. But the kind of play/pegging we do is consensual and as equals... It's not even a bdsm kind of thing

I've though about using a Hitachi or Hitachi+hummingbird on my cock while she goes at it, but I'd probably cum instantly

Oh, I love playing with her tits and pinching and biting while she pegs me

Have you two ever shared a double-ended dildo?

Please kill yourself you degenerate faggot

wtf is wrong with her feet

No but that is on the list of things to do

I see you went for the penis looking dildo rather than just a regular rod, confirming that you are indeed gay

That's bigger than your dick. You're doing it wrong.

Is your GF interested in fucking other girls? Have you tag teamed another girl with her or fucked another girl while she's fucking you?

I've done this with my gf too, only a few times though. When you let your gf peg you, she is wayyyy more open to letting you fuck her ass.

Well in my case anyway.