Eh, would bang

Eh, would bang

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca/news/2927233/mother-daughter-face-incest-charges-after-getting-married-in-oklahoma-mom-previously-married-son/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These people appear to be too cool for this world

Kek

>Complaints of incest

Like they were incesting too loud or something?

>tfw your neighbours are incesting past 10pm
better call the cops

>right's like "doesn't matter, had sex"

So wait, did they marry each other?

lul

DUNCAN, Okla. — A woman and her daughter are facing incest charges after authorities learned the pair were legally married in Oklahoma this year, and that the mother had married her son a few years earlier.

The motivation behind the March marriage was unclear Wednesday, when 43-year-old Patricia Ann Spann and her daughter, 25-year-old Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, made initial appearances in Stephens County district court. Under Oklahoma law, marrying a close relative is considered incest whether or not a sexual relationship exists.

Neither woman had an attorney listed in court documents. No publicly listed phone number could be found for their home in Duncan, about 80 miles southwest of Oklahoma City.

According to a police affidavit, officers learned about the marriage late last month amid a child welfare investigation. Patricia Spann told a state child services investigator she'd lost custody of three children, who were adopted by their paternal grandmother, but reunited with her daughter two years ago. She said she thought a marriage was OK because her name wasn't on her daughter's birth certificate, the affidavit states.

Detectives later learned she married her son in 2008. He filed for an annulment 15 months later citing "incest," stating he was married to his birth mother, according to the affidavit.

Police didn't return a message seeking investigation details following the women's court appearance. Both women were being held on $10,000 bonds.

10,000 light dog. I get that shit overnight.

>tfw your neighbours are incesting past 10pm
welcome to trumps america

How the fuck do you give birth to someone and not manage to get listed on their birth certificate?

google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca/news/2927233/mother-daughter-face-incest-charges-after-getting-married-in-oklahoma-mom-previously-married-son/amp/

Lucky son

Awesome looks like you can fuck your mom

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

the slippery slope is a fallacy shitlord!

it doesnt exist!

let lesbians love who they want!

bitch on the left looks like francis' boss in malcolm in the middle

Trump's light dog. I get that shit overnight

Birth Certificates light dog. I get that shit overnight.

if they'd only told the cops they were muslims they would have been freed with an apology from the police chief for cultural insensitivity

you ever notice how in that show the dad looks like walter white before he shaves his head

i mean like, to a creepy degree

>Misty Velvet Dawn Spann
Redneck name of the year or what?

what's wrong with you americans?

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

yo do these bitches buy their clothes at krypto-less or something

home boy got tired of knocking the bottom out of his mom's hoo-ha and divorced her.

who knew clark kents family would be so fucked up

"Uhmm... *cough*... would you two pleas say: ´They took our jobs´, please

I guarantee from the recurring theme in all of these pictures that the mother has brainwashed the kids in to thinking that they are super beings from an alien planet and need to interbreed to continue their species

Do the dew

>´They took our jobs´
Dey took our jobs, but we kept the blowjobs in the family

No shit dude. That show is based off his life. They had to get someone that looks similar

"AHH, NO, STOP, YOU'RE KILLING ME... INCEST LAWS AND NOT BEING ALLOWED TO TAKE A DUMP IN THE STREET ARE MY KRYPTONITE"

looks like it has AIDS

>Trump voters

They actually voted for Hillary, so they could continue their lesbian relationship under a dyke overlord

Stay delusional, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=xhOa2e9AmEA

>after he was voted in

does the widdle babies buttle wuttle hurty

You're not too bright are you.

Eh to be honest mom is kinda ugly...

Dad is pretty white trash too

you forgot the question mark, election loser

kek

I dunno man sounds like my kinda thing, fucking pooftahs with their gay ass mariage getting themselves shot to tits in clubs and shit, man I am doing the fucking shit talking all the shit getting all the shit and laughing at these motherfuckers that want me to shoot all these mother fuckers in their delusional Cold War 3000© shit, man these mother fuckers, at my door with the book of Mormon Mother Fucking Jebus tellin me I should join the Niggah SHOOTAH 5ith infantry with fucking 1800's weapons and shit, man fuck them niggahs id blast their tits with one of their gay ass Jericho Rockets and shit mother fuckers man....Mum and Daughter Sex I say legalise that mother fucking shit for real before Bill Clint Takes Back Over you better hear the word of MORMON JEBUS MOTHER FUCKERS hes coming for your mother fucking souls

Awwww did someone trigger you, racist scum?

It wasn't a question, retard.

Islam isn't a race just a stupid ideology

Then why do you call them sandniggers, retard.

The spots on her face are probably sores from the meth endemic to the region.

>What is the Arab race.

Where are you getting these pics? I can't find her facebook

OP is her

Sure kid. You don't even know what an Arab is.

Holy fuck..

No, OP is me

Oh look! 2 people doing things consensualy with each other, that doesn't involve anyone else, that I don't appreciate! Arrest them!

noice
would be hot if true, but I found those pics on my own before this post... not her

Can we please start banning schizos? This place has become a fucking mental health ward...

That is my fetish. I wish my sister and her daughter would slobber all over my dick.

Yeah I don't see the problem. I mean they can't even make little mutant babies or anything.

>Show the court where superman touched you.

Nevermind, found on google.

Would rail her tomboyish ass

Mental Health Ward is where it's at fucko, free eats and all the non-high drugs you can chug

Google images

Search daughter's name

>implying he isn't a tryhard, pretending he is pretending to be edgy and only false at being relevant
>implying they don't give you placebos and low dosages, while ignoring the bad time your having because your room mate is having space issues and screaming at you to leave the room while you wait to stand your ground against the incoming assault because your tired and want to lay down

Im drunk dipshit, I'm nipping a litre of alcohol, but yeah i'm tired and Tom Cruise let me wank off to trannies

wouldn't let me wank offf but man, thats pretty fucked in itself ENJOY THE MOTHER FUCKING NEW YEAR ALL HAIL TRUMPPPPPPPP

That shit went down on Obama's watch nigga