Hey Sup Forums, what's your take on abortion? I'm all for it myself. It's got me out of a jam 3 times in my life...

Hey Sup Forums, what's your take on abortion? I'm all for it myself. It's got me out of a jam 3 times in my life, the most recent being about 2 weeks ago. I figure why should I have to be punished and have my life taken away from me because condoms fucking kill the sensation of sex? Digging up an acorn from the ground isn't killing a tree.

I know some people are against it for moral reasons. Jesus freak types and the like. But honestly they're as whiney as the women lib types. If it wasn't this it'd be another. The entire basis of their belief structure is to shove their beliefs on others and make everyone follow their way of life. So I dunno. Fuck them.

So what's your take on abortion and the general overreaction from the whiny dead jew society?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It depends.

For me there is nothing wrong in aborting fetus no older than 3 months.

From 3-6 only when necessary.

After 6 months its basically no better than a murder of newborn baby.

As long as there wars, I wont care about abortion.

Nice bait

So tell me this, I'm curious as to your stance, when do you consider life yo start so it wouldn't be considered murder?

your mother should have had one.

Clearly, whenever it is convenient to OP. Until then, it is easy to categorise it as a thing in order to avoid guilt. Same as his pejorative use of "jew" to refer to anybody who'd look down on what he does.

This

Yeah

I'm Pro-Abortion. Trump now wants to ban birth control (I disagree with him on that), so abortion will be the new birth control.

I don't know when you Christian animals showed up on Sup Forums.

I am however excited for Jeff Sessions' "new war on drugs and marijuana".

a fetus, until it's born, is a husk. a parasite. not a human being. thus abortion's fine. even late-term.

Its a confusing topic.
One one hand i love the thought of killing babies,but i hate that it gives women a choice.

Trump does not want to ban birth control you fucking liberal bitch

>consider life yo start
>Christian animals

Trump doesn't want to ban birth control you idiot, he said he wants to stop making birth control free for people with medicade

Shut up you fucking pathetic fucking Christian.

FUCK you and your dumbass religion.

There are even instances of abortion in your shitty ass bible

GOD I fucking hate you!!

>a fetus
>husk
>a parasite
>a husk

>a fetus
Is delicious

what Sup Forumstard could possibly be against abortion? if anything we need like 5-10 million more every year

> Trump now wants to ban birth control

Gonna need a sauce on that, faggot

So, by using your own unscientific opinions you judge the worthiness of another living being's life? I'd love to use that same outlook on you, call you a disgusting murderer and a coward and beat you to a pulp.

By the way, you are an imbecile if you think only religious people are anti-abortion.

[Triggered]

this is probably bait, but either way you're a faggot and I hope you die in a fire.

Not one of my proudest fetishes

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

lmao you're so fucking ignorant

and you believe in yahweh right? Incredibly likely story brah!!

You're pathetic!!!

Shut up before I slap the taste of entitlement out of your mouth

>this fucking cuck

I like them... but I couldn't eat a whole one.

And when you die and there are no kids. No legacy, you'll be really happy about it. Ffs. Kek.

idiotic christian

against abortion

for the war on drugs

You are literally not human

You took meaning out of your life, and replaced it with, more free time. Just what everyone on Sup Forums needs.

Tom Price and Jeff Sessions (Trump's Director of health and human services, and new Attorney): "Under Trump we will ban abortion, and birth control. Donald Trump doesn't necessarily agree with these measures, but he's willing to give our ideas a try, in a concerted effort to bring the GOP together during his Presidency."

Actually I smoke pot, I don't believe in God and I think abortions are up too the mother and no one else. Shows what you know you fucking bitch dick cum dumpster.

>mfw the largest group on welfare in America are whites in RED STATES (not blue)

>calling anyone else 'entitled'.

Kek. Definition of cumdumpster.

soooo what's wrong with the new war on drugs?

and why are you FOR abortion and birth control?

"They say life begins at conception, I say life began about a billion years ago and it's a process that just keeps on rolling"
-George Carlin

You stupid libcuck shills, we just won a fucking national election. CHANGE is about to arrive. YOU LOST. There are consequences to losing elections.

Wonder if the fetus was squealing while moving

Nope just that user I sent that too

You heard about the woman who got 20 years for having a miscarriage?
Granted she dumped the fetus in a dumpster, but 20 fucking years?

>Digging up an acorn from the ground isn't killing a tree

In this analogy, you would have been the one who willingly planted the acorns in the first place

then you shouldn't support Trump

Jeff Sessions famously said "good people don't smoke marijuana"

Trump has the highest chance of cracking down on legal weed you fuck face his AG is one of the most anti weed politicians in the country. You're so fucking pathetic

also the Republicans are the ones who want to turn us into a Christian theocracy you ASS.

You. are. not. human

Great come back you 13 year old cry baby just repeat what I said as your own

Yeah but, Donald trump already backed out of like 90% of that change you're all worked up about.

Abortion is fucking based.

Ohh Christians. You whine more than liberals do.

If only lions had been more plentiful.

It's an important service that needs to be provided regardless of the reasoning for need. I'm married and we've had one. Got two kids already, I had a vasectomy twice (first one didn't take) Dr said I was clear but knocked up wife anyway. Went. Ack to dr and he said "it grew back together" and my sample had viable sperm.

She was six weeks when we evicted that motherfucker. Neither of us have any regrets.

God I hope Jeff Sessions' "advanced, new war on drugs" puts junkies like you in prison. I'm pretty excited for him btw.

Think laws are for everyone else, lib? guess again

Ayy Lmao

As someone who was not aborted, I can tell you that the alternative is worse.

how would he?

I'm pro-birth control but pro-life as oxymoronic as that sounds. I agree with your statement that digging an acorn out the ground doesn't kill the tree but as far as actual abortion goes that is closer to uprooting a sapling imo.

OP here. It's my second favorite form of birth control.

Abortion should only be performed if there is good reasoning behind it imo. Not if the girl is a slut and getting fucked everyday knowing that she will be impregnated and have to have an abortion.

ayyy Imao

If early abortion is murder, then jacking off is genocide. After all, sperm cells are living moving things.

Where in any of my post said I voted or I support trump. Stop implying shit you have know idea about.

wtf are you talking about you literal fucking liberal cuckold jew

Scratching kills skin cells but neither of these things are guaranteed human lives.

Uprooting a sapling would be like killing a toddler.

When Trump makes birth control illegal, then pregnancy will be 'good reasoning' to get abortions.

I only smoke it every once in awhile so If I had to stop that wouldn't be a problem with me

We've spent over a trillion dollars on the war on drugs and it hasn't accomplished anything besides ruining people's lives for having some weed

How fucking stupid are you?

YOU ARE NOT A HUMAN BEING.

>Where in any of my post said I voted or I support trump. Stop implying shit you have know idea about.
I just assumed you did because you're undoubtedly a fucking idiot

Why is a fetus in the womb not considered a toddler then? The important point I think that needs to be made is when is a baby considered a baby and not just a clump of cells.

3 times in your life, the most recent. Inge 2 weeks ago... Dude time to get your life together.

Not been paying much attention to the transition have you?

Well, I didn't want to raise a cuntrat and have what little money I had at that time siphoned off, so that was a pretty good reason for me to have the girls i got pregs have abortions.

Also I grew up to have a proclivity towards young girls, and if they had been born and been girls, and I had ready access to them, I can pretty much guarantee that i'd have been fucking them from the age of 8 and on. So one or two less strippers, but a mountain of shitty 20something poetry and me going to jail were avoided. So it's good on multiple fronts.

>The important point I think that needs to be made is when is a baby considered a baby and not just a clump of cells.
why the fuck would you care anyway dumbfuck do you not realize that we have a massive overpopulation problem?

And you really think that kid is going to have a good life anyway you IDIOT. FUCK YOU CHRISTIANS

This is edgy and cringy but the basic point is true so I can't hate.

Not actually a christian I just think killing something because our world sucks is immoral. Besides based on that argument would you advocate killing children or elderly since we have an overpopulation problem? Why is the line arbitrarily drawn at a baby that has yet to be born?

You should never assume anything, and what have I said that would give you a accurate reading of my intelligence

I actually believe we should kill the elderly. Fuck it, at 70, ya had enough life. You can look forward to pissin and shittin yaself if you live longer.

Also, we should feed the corpses to pigs and the like, to solve the livestock feed problem

This

Then you're a degenerate human being and if you honestly think that please be one of the first to lower the popultion.

Tl;dr kys

This.

Let's get serious about this recycling thing people!

Kek 10/10

>Not actually a christian I just think killing something because our world sucks is immoral. Besides based on that argument would you advocate killing children or elderly since we have an overpopulation problem? Why is the line arbitrarily drawn at a baby that has yet to be born?
Science says it is unlikely the fetus can feel pain before the 29th week. You're not committing a wrongdoing you're killing a bunch of cells and goo

I would advocate for population control measures. I wouldn't advocate for killing anyone who is already alive

imo birth control and the like are fine, abortion after a few weeks sure, but that thing's fuckin alive, man. barely but it's alive. That is why later abortion freaks me the fuck out.

explain yourself or stfu libtard

yeah, heroin, crack and pot have been really successful you stupid fag.

keep bitching, lib. you brainless pot-smoking retards are liberals because you've decimated your brains with drugs.

So your line drawn is someone who can't feel pain? So anyone with congenital insensitivity to pain is good to be killed by whoever is supporting them?

This is absolute bullshit. Bill Cosby was at the top of his raping game at 70. And trumps hand jewel would have started blinking this year.

How about, when you become infirm, you have to be shoved into an industrial shredder?

This is the sane response.

If we are being serious
Abortion should be one the last methods of birth control.
>condoms
>spermicide
>plan b
Should be enough to keep you from having a baby. Also get an abortion as soon as possible don't fucking wait till the damn thing looks like a baby.

This is me.
To elaborate I'm fine with abortion as long as you can provide a viable reason not to consider a baby. So if you can give me a rational reason how/when a fetus is not a human then go ahead and I will agree with you. Enlighten me Sup Forums.

So you haven't been paying attention. Before he's even been inaugurated he's backed out most the things he built his campaign on.

>no wall
>no jailing Hillary
>not completely repealing the Affordable health care act
>no "draining of the swamp

And even if he tried to deport all the people he said he would, he still couldn't deport as many illegals as Obama did (the most in US presidential history)

You were played like a fiddle user, but by all means continue to call people cucks and libtards. I know, it sounds cool.

>So your line drawn is someone who can't feel pain? So anyone with congenital insensitivity to pain is good to be killed by whoever is supporting them?
I personally support abortion at any stage, even late stage and live birth abortion. I am in favor of freedom for people.

My point was alluding to the fact that if the fetus can't even feel pain, there isn't even a moral argument against abortion at that point. It's just sheer idiocy

Sure there's a moral argument against live birth abortion and the like, but as you can see, I don't give a shit. Fuck bringing more kids into the world when you aren't ready as a parent and dooming them to a life of literal "hell on earth". In addition to that, as I've said, I am in favor of freedom.

Yep. OP is a category 'A' bad person. A self-righteous selfish jerk who oughta get aborted himself

Ok then please see

I aint 70, dumbass. But i wouldnt bitch and moan at 70 if they killed me

I came to this thread hoping to contribute something meaningful, but then this guy comes along and basically says it all for me, before I even begin.

Sounds like a lot of libtard lying to me. Propaganda. First-Tier Cuckoldry.

You're shilling. And god dammit, you know it.

It is a waste of money first and foremost, it victimizes a large part of our society and makes the community deeply distrust law enforcement. GTFO with your autistic brain-melt. Start looking beyond the basement and thinking about the big picture.

Little baby mad that little babies die? Only person who should kill themselves is you, pussy

You obviously don't get it so let me spell it out for you: you are human garbage and I have no interest in arguing with you because of how morally irreprehensible you are. Please kill yourself.

if you weren't a virgin maybe you would understand the implications of getting a woman pregnant and how necessary abortion is you triggered fuck head

Jeff "I left the kkk because they smoked pot" sessions? The guy hosts the biggest welfare state in all of the country and you think he's actually going to fix anything?
How's that drug war been working out for the last 20 years... Sure made the USA host 25% of the world's incarserations. That's not a problem to you? Guess conservatives don't actually want less government or more freedoms

*whoosh*

And it is a last resort for most people, my ex used to work at planned parenthood, she always said the majority of the people that came in used some kind of prevention method before hand and it didn't work out. The idea that women who get abortions are huge sluts who've done this 100 times is false (though that no doubt happens and is a very real thing). A lot of them are just scared, and know they can't support a child emotionally or financially.