Hi, Sup Forums, I'm going to tell you a bunch of what's going to happen in the next two seasons...

Hi, Sup Forums, I'm going to tell you a bunch of what's going to happen in the next two seasons. I'm going to tell you because I know and I can, but I shouldn't, because I have a job interview tomorrow and that should tell you why I'm telling you and how I know. Some of this stuff isn't set in stone yet, so I'll try to distinguish what's going to happen from what will probably happen and could happen.

I suggest screenshotting this if you don't believe me. Time will tell.

Finding out that he can no longer ally with Danaerys, Euron will seek to ally with Cersei through marriage, which Cersei also desire because Qyburn will inform her that younger, prettier Danaerys is sailing to take her throne. This marriage will further alienate Jaime from Cersei. Danaerys will sail to Westeros, and her fleet will be attacked by Euron's Ironborn and the Lannisters.

Writers have not decided for certain if Euron will have the dragonhorn in the show, but it seems likely he will reveal he has been to Valyria and will produce it, but it will only be alluded to until his fleet attacks Dany's. It's already been established that Dothraki are unused to the sea and between that and the Dragon Horn. Euron will decimate Dany's forces. She will not be completely defeated though. Varys will likely die during this battle though. There is also a possibility he will be killed by Qyburn's little birds beforehand which will allow for Dany's fleet to be taken by surprise.

The remains of her fleet will anchor in the North, and now in charge of a decimated army and facing both the Lannisters and the Ironborn fleet, she will have to seek other allies.

She will seek out Jon Snow's help in the North. Dany wants help taking the iron throne, Jon needs her dragons to fight the white walkers. They forge a begrudging alliance (at first) and this alienates Jon from Sansa. Sansa argues that Danaerys is a Targaryen and that her family killed their grandfather and uncle. Furthermore, Sansa believes that no King in the North should ever trust a Southern King or bend the knee to one because she remembers what 'their' father suffered at the hands of a Southern King. Jon tells her that they need the dragons because winter has come. She continues to be obstinate and Jon basically tells her he is king the north and that's that. Littlefinger begins planting more seeds of discontent, but she rebuffs him for the time being.

Arya coming story arc will involve her knocking off some minor names on her list, eventually leading her to back to The Hound (no longer on her list) when she kills Thoros of Myr and Beric Dondarrion (in that order). She won't kill Melisandre because Meli will reveal that Gendry is still alive.

Eventually, Jon and Dany will sort out their pettier initial difference and begin considering eachother for marriage. Further alienating Sansa. Soon after, Jon will find out from Bran that he is a Targaryen, and this news will be the tipping point for Sansa. Littlefinger's comment about Jon being a bastard born in the South didn't bother her when she thought he was her brother, but now that she knows that he is not Ned's son, she will be tipped toward Baelish once more and will be turned against him.

Who cares post it on reddit

There are a lot of details here that won't be sorted out for a while though, and I'll try to walk you through all the options.

Sansa betrays Jon leading to his death. Arya arrives with Melisandre and the Hound (possible soon-to-be love interests--both characters seeking redemption, scarred by fire). Arya tells the truth about Littlefinger's involvement in their father's death, Sansa turns on him and will kill him, knowing the woman he loves hates him. Very possible that Sansa will die in the act of killing him. Their deaths as being discussed are envisioned to be sort of a grotesque fulfillment of Littlefinger's 'picture' of them together with them strangling each other at the foot of the Iron Throne possibly.

Meli may revive Jon again at this point, and Jon will then step down so that Arya can be queen of Winterfell, appeasing the factions that refused to be ruled by a Targ.

Writers are also considering having Arya arrive before Sansa's betrayal of Jon, and having her use the tools of deception that Baelish taught her to lead him into a trap, and have his death be a parallel of Ned Stark's death, where Baelish is cornered suddenly at what he thinks is the apex of his scheming. This is more likely from what I know.

Jaime will kill Cersei either during or after the big showdown between the Northern forces/Dany and the Lannisters/Ironborn. Afterwards, he will join the Night's Watch and will fight against the walkers dying after having redeemed himself.

It's unclear who Dany will marry, and the writers, I think, have no idea who it will be at this point. There's a lot of consideration of Jon and Tyrion, but it's probably going to be revealed that Tyrion is a Targ (mad king raped his mom and his incestous genes produced an imp--big surprise), and there's a lot of concern that incest will be a big turn off to viewers. Also, Tyrion will very likely die in the last season just FYI.

Jon might die fighting the white walkers in order to save the realm.

Asha might drown in her coronation ceremony after Euron is defeated and Theon would then be named king of the Iron Isles, because the writers want to spend the next season building him back into a man.

All of this is supported in the show so far no matter how it shakes out and if you have any questions, I'll be up for a little longer to explain how.

OP delivered tonight, boys.

Remember that.

Also, Cleganebowl is happening.

Will Qyburn upgrade lannister's fleet to dromons?

>Jon dies again
>Tyrion secret Targ

Shit tier trolling bro.

You know it will happen.

Based on all the theorizing I've seen here --

How will da ebil SJW feminazis ruin muh dragon teevee show

wow it's fucking shit, just like every past season

Your source?

seems passable desu

so whats gonna happen with sam and his bitch and her kid? are they gonna become like wizards? what will happen to bran? will he see his bro and sisters ever again? is anyone else coming back to life?

I agree, that Jon shouldn't be revived again.

I'm not a writer, I just worked in proximity to them. Sup Forums is correct that they are largely incompetent.

HOWEVER.

There's basis for it, because there's resistance to making Jon king in the north permanently when he's not a real son of Ned--not just among the characters that will eventually oppose it in the show whatever happens, but among the show writers that think that would be an unfitting end to the Stark plot--for Ned's legacy to be voided by Winterfell being ruled by someone not of his direct line.

Also, they've already been working to establish drama surrounding it. When Jon banishes Meli instead of executing her, it's to accomplish two things:

>Jon is vulnerable now. Meli can't save him.
>Meli will come back.

In order for that return to have any dramatic weight, Meli has to go south to encounter the Hound and Arya in order to be taken off her list. Meli will come back with them, in the nick of time, and just like Jon left the Watch after being revived the first time, he will set aside his crown the second time. In this scenario, Sansa dies, and this opens up the door for Arya to be crowned Queen in the North. Pro-tip: the whole point of Lyanna Mormont's character is to legitimize the idea of the Northerner's following a young girl as a leader.

My dad works at Nintendo and this is false

Honestly don't know. Personally I hope he dies, because the actor that plays him IRL is even more a beta faggot than his character.

what are the brothers without banners going to do? does jorrah come back once more? uncle benjin? what happens to bron? does the dorne shit get any better? are they going to introduce more villain charcters because now theyre all dead except cersei. does that old lady witch shit come back into play?

Soon to be former showstaff. Not gonna say what, but I work with people that have knowledge of the writing process.

I should not have the information that I have, but I'm not the only one who shouldn't have it. There's not a lot of ill that can come of me sharing this though unless I dox myself. My knowledge is limited enough, the process is incomplete enough, the details are subject to change enough, and the seasons are far away enough that I'm not really risking much unless they knew who exactly was leaking it.

Also, Sup Forums honestly doesn't matter enough for them to care, and I'm near 100% certain no one I work with even goes here or knows any more about this place than your typical twitter user.

Well the safest and most reasonable place for Gilly would have been Horn hill, but Sam screwed that up when he decided to impress his wife and her son in an entirely inappropriate "alpha" moment. Women aren't allowed in the citadel, but there are a lot of brothels in Old town so I guess she could make a living somehow.

so the humans beat the white walkers
with the help of the dragons or do they end up taking over?

what is the 'ending' going to be?

Brothers without Banners are going to disband when Arya kills Beric and Thoros. They'll try to kill Arya, and the Hound will save her.

>jon is going to die 2 more times before the series ends

Humans win. That'

>Varys will die

fukken dropped

*That really shouldn't be a surprise to you though. You should notice by now that the outcomes are getting more favorable for the good guys. Killing people we like and letting the baddies win is just Germ's way of making the eventual payoff hit harder.

I can see it happening but God, all this Arya's stuff sounds awful. I see now that she has been the worst character for a long time

Well, It's going to be pretty shitty desu

Who Dany will marry is really the last relevant question pertaining to the show. It seems that since the show has gone full feminist SJW that they can't end the show with her marrying a man and being king and queen. I predict it will just end with her on the throne without any implications of a husband with various bits of dialog in the final episodes about how all the previous men she has been with were unworthy of her.

Totally agree really hoping the outcome is

>Writers are also considering having Arya arrive before Sansa's betrayal of Jon, and having her use the tools of deception that Baelish taught her to lead him into a trap, and have his death be a parallel of Ned Stark's death, where Baelish is cornered suddenly at what he thinks is the apex of his scheming. This is more likely from what I know.

What's Bran's endgame?

It's actually funny you mention that because the writers are mainly wrestling with it for that very reason.

They've killed off or written out all the interesting male characters due to poor choices or SJW bullshit. As far as the poor choices though, I'll be honest that I haven't read the books but between the environment I work in, wikis and this place, I know a lot about the book plot--just not the book-only characters. However, the current position of the writing staff is that they want to marry her, they just might not be able to. It's fucking hilarious. They've created an allegory for the awful feminist shrike nonsense they've used her character to propogate.

POTTERY.

Are they going to introduce any funny evil characters to replace poor Ramsay ?
Maybe Euron, we hasn't been too well introduced.

Not going to be decided till final season obviously. But I have some insight from talking to people that know what I know through the same kinds of channels and we think that he's going to replace the night's king but in some kind of benevolent capacity.

Or he'll simply die to kill him a la Harry and Voldemort.

Something something, he touched him and now their fates are bound.

I know it might be hard, but...

Any picture to prove you somehow work with HBO ?

Will Theon get a new dick?

is yara gonna fuck dany? i bet theyll get married and then hillary will be president.

it should be bron tho

Yeah, it's gonna be Euron. From what I've looked up, he's pretty sadistic in the books so they'll have some material to work with.

Also, something I forgot to mention, they want Jon to kill him, which I think means he's going to raid the citadel and kill or capture Sam or something. Or he'll capture Sam's family and Sam will travel to reunite with Jon and help him defeat Euron's forces, die in the act and send Jon into bloodrage mode before he kills him. Disclaimer: those are just my theories.

>and there's a lot of concern that incest will be a big turn off to viewers. Also, Tyrion will very likely die in the last season just FYI.

Is there any way to let the writers know that we want Dany x Jon to get together despite the fact that they are related? I mean, it's to be expected because of the time period. Would a petition work?

I don't work for HBO, I work for one of the companies that contributes to the production of the show, and if I specified which one that could be a tell because we're not very big. The only thing that worries me about doing this is that there's, to my mind, a lot of people like me but I never see them post this kind of shit. I'm not terribly worried though cause I'm changing industries and worse case this just gets messy for me. But there are people that it could also get messier for that are the reason I know anything.

What the fuck was the point of Jon and his secret parentage?

lol, no. sorry. no harm in trying a petition though.

I don't understand. Dany can just change the rules if she's on the throne. She can rule and her king be her 'queen.'

If they are trying to go the feminist\SJW rote that works, too.

there are only those 2 seasons left right?

who ends up on the throne, Dany I assume?

this sounds fairly standard for mediocre tv writing. op is a neet who watches too much tv, or telling the truth. probably the former but i can believe hobo would do all of this.

Good. We need more characters with memorable one-liners.

Fair enough, I'll just screencap and wait one year.

Seems like to make his life even more miserable.

Though if Sansa can die that would be even better. But the thought of having Jon die before he can fuck Dany hurts my soul.

Hey, OP are the writers still working from GRRM's plot points or are they sailing on their own now?

OP can u put a name so we know what posts are yours?

Why would you think Melisandre is going to save the day? She'll go over to Cersei's side to give her an edge against Daenerys/Jon alliance.

I mean it's basically wrapping up to be Cersei + White Walkers vs everyone else.

It's probably confusing the way that I structured my post, but I didn't intend for it to be a timeline. A lot of what Jon is going to do is going to happen before he dies again IF he dies again. And if he dies again, he's coming back. Me and some of the other guys have a theory that Jon's three births represent the three heads of the dragon in the dragon prophecy, and on the third birth he'll become Azor Ahai incarnate.

But are you asking why his parentage was kept secret?

It's made clear that Robert wanted to kill all Targs.

fuck you lying piece of shit, Tyrion is Tywin's son.

>GoT staff don't read the books

now I know you're telling the truth

>Jon dying again.

He is like the Kenny of GoT.

I know that he should probably die, but what was the fucking point of keeping his parentage a huge secret of he's not going to marry Dany and then go fuck off and die? Just for everyone to turn on him? I came to that conclusion on Sunday. Don't those assholes get paid to think outside the box?!

What was the point of it all?

I just wondered what kind of purpose it had if Jon won't stay king in the north or try claiming the irone throne. His story seems pretty pointless if what you say is true. So even the north will be ruled by a female and Jon will just die like 2 more times and achieve nothing. Feels bad man.

There have been theories of Tyrion being a Targ for years though.

You were borderline believable until you started spewing memephrases and talking about SJW bullshit.

Pretty obvious you're just baiting for (You)s at this point.

>Jon will then step down so that Arya can be queen of Winterfell
Oh for fucks sake, I hope you're lying

yeah and they're retarded. if anything it's jaime and cersei who are targs. dont you fucking dare ruin the Tyrion-Tywin relationship with this retarded twist you fucking kikes.

Is there a photo of him where he doesn't look like he's being strangled?

jon fucking danny is le ebin book title meme pottery i'm looking forward too

>Daenerys becomes free of her husband
>Frees the slaves
>Cucks her boyfriends
>Then heads to Westeros for ultimate power

Keeping in line with her endgame feminism motif it doesn't make sense for her to marry anyone.

>arya going to rule anything ever

you're not even trying rofl. Arya is going to die alone in the freezing cold

If anything, it would explain the Tyrion/Tywin relationship and validate their mistrust of one another. How would it ruin it exactly?

Yeah, sorry.

Yeah, but my thinking they want her to marry for love. If she marries just to marry some cuck, then the problem they face is that she's unsympathetic.

Women want true love. If you can't offer them the feminist power fantasy AND true love, they reject the fantasy. Do you see?

Yeah, he's still involved, but apparently the relationship is that he's a lazy bastard and like the idea of being involved more than he actually cares to involve himself. My suspicion is that he gets more enjoyment in experiencing his story than coming up with it.

This explains his fetishization of violence.

Nein. She still wants to fight the coming dark. She knows what's coming. Also, Arya's coming plot requires her to tie up loose ends. Melisandre is one of the most significant of those loose ends because the future of house baratheon is also tied to it if nothing else, and we'll never find that out except for through an encounter between Meli and Arya.

Yeah, we're all pretty certain it's Dany. The only outside theory I know of is the chance that that that the throne will be broken. As in, the end of Dany's journey leads her to no longer desire the throne and somehow break the shitty system that everyone lives in. I feel like that's reaching for this show though.

Guess the Targ line ends with her.So she wins the battle, but loses the war, because she won't produce an heir.

We're among you.

Rhaegar was a singer.

The song he produced was of ice and fire.

Jon is born of Ice and Fire.

It's not necessarily about Dany.

I think you just nailed it user. THAT is the endgame of feminism, maybe she'll refuse to produce an heir and proclaim "equality" for everyone in the land.

If I remember correctly Dany can't have any more children.
So what's the point of her marrying?

Yes, you're one of the more desperate neckbeards that dwell this sad board. The ones that will fabricate anything for anonymous attention.

You don't work in the industry. You don't know what you're talking about. You're a wikipedia fag with too much time on his hands. Probably overweight, unemployed, doing your best to validate your own worthless existence through replies from other equally disheveled losers before you go jerk off to hentai and collapse in a pile of your filthy fatrolls.

Btw, I'm just going to say also:

People that do consumer research can be among the most redpilled people on the planet.

Martin and D&D said that prophecy was translated wrong and savor will be a woman.

>he uses the meme words 'pottery and redpilled'
>talks about 'SJW bullshit'
>wants us to believe he works for HBO on its most prestigious intellectual property
Your house of cards is tumbling down. Keep it more vague next time, post your """spoilers""" and leave the thread before you fuck up.

>they want her to marry for love. If she marries just to marry some cuck, then the problem they face is that she's unsympathetic.

>Women want true love. If you can't offer them the feminist power fantasy AND true love, they reject the fantasy. Do you see?

But Dany wants to rule and make alliances. Political marriages are a result of that. Everyone understands that. Why would they care about what 'feminists' want. Shouldn't they be more concerned about the story itself.

If anything I would prefer if she broke the chair, personally.

She creates a new immigration policy allowing unlimited unvetted sandwalkers from Essos come live for free in Westeros

I actually don't technically work in the film industry. This show is my job so to speak. Believe what you want.

I actually don't want you to believe I'm employed by HBO. Because I'm not. Like I said.

>People that do consumer research can be among the most redpilled people on the planet.

Why?

Seriously though. This ending makes sense.

Daenerys winning the final battle with Jon dead, smashing the iron throne and refusing to have a child is the only way to end the "Game of Thrones" in a SJW paradise way.

screencap this.

>why should they care about about what feminists think.

Earned media that includes tens of thousands of blog hits, hundreds of thousands to millions of social media hits and dozens of corporate media hits achieved solely by touching on the correct social pressure points...

They care.

What is even your point ? He can't work on a tv show because he's right wing ?
You know there's like 20 million far right voters in my country surely some of them work for tv shows

You guys still think this isn't the final season. Shame...Shame...Shame...Why do you think OP is spoiled the plot? They lost all there funding thanks to Brits showing the EU a middle finger. The most you faggots can hope for is a shitty made for tv movie that borders on evangelions existential dribble in the final two episodes of the series. Why do you think the all the characters plans has been revealed and nicely spoon fed to you so you can have atleast some fulfillment. I feel sorry for all of you.

Will Jon achieve anything important like ending the war with the WW?

Are you really this stupid?

Because their job is to study social trends ranging from the macro (metadata and survey based statistical analysis) to micro level (social media observation and focus groups).

Imagine if your entire job was to ask people how they felt about politics, culture and consumer goods and on a long enough timeline, no questions were irrelevant.

> she kills Thoros of Myr and Beric Dondarrion

Uh, why?

They sold Gendry.

This sounds awful, so it must be true.

wait... so why isn't Dorne helping Dany right in the beginning? And where is the Redwyne Fleet which should alone crush the Eurons fleet?

What meme am I missing here? European paranoia? I don't get it.

But feminists and SJWs want EQUALITY. That is the true point of those movements. SJWs and feminists who just want white women to be in power are just white women who want to exercise their power as whites. They are not true feminists nor are they true SJWs.

Because, at the end, the powerful woman ends up alone. Isn't this also an all too familiar trope as well?

underrated post

does stoneheart ever appear?

I know. This is so disappointing that I think I might just drop this fucking show.

Kek

Sansa took over that role. Another reason to hate her dumb ass.

None of them actually wants equality that's just rhetoric, of course everybody just want power for themselves

>SJWs and feminists who just want white women to be in power are just white women who want to exercise their power as whites. They are not true feminists nor are they true SJWs
So, 99% of sjws ?

Yeah, any other outcome would cause significant rage quit, not enough to effect the show's bottom lines of course. The most ragequitting would occur if Dany died, the key creatives are most attached to Arya, but Jon's character has been most integrated into the white walker plot. And I think the writers recognize that his character has to be the catalyst for their defeat.

These kinds of considerations are the terms upon which I deal with the show for the most part. Not in a leading role of course.

I hate to break it to you...

does tormond get to bang Brienne?

sounds fucking stupid, stupid enough to be true

tl;dr t;bh fa;m