What makes a face attractive Sup Forums?

What makes a face attractive Sup Forums?

being white helps

i think symmetry

that is speculation though

my cum

/thread

Magnets ?

My girlfriend is Asian and has a very well matched face. Her features match and it's very symmetrical. I think her face is perfect.

Being me helps

no.

Averageness.

Nigga you just jealous of my Apperance

Symmetry

If you can't grow proper facial hair yet, don't try. I wish I could go back and tell teenage me not to bother with the beard until 19 when it got nice and thick.

same goes for fucking with your 15 yo penis

Shaved it already, The contour of my cheek gets more exposure that way

this

you look like a peasant. solid 5/10.

From a psychological point of view.
People who see many Hollywood Movies will find people attractive who look similar to people who do good and seem sympathic as a character much.
We connect the looks of these persons with their behavior and will think these people are "attractive", because this attractiveness is connected to their characters behaviour.

So basically what makes a face attractive is the characteristics we assume to the face.

I know my English is horrible, can't describe it anyway better, hope the idea behind it was understandable.

You got some research to back up those claims, Dr. Phil?

White.
Non-religious brain behind it.

That's about it...

Bright sparkly eyes
Smooth cheeks
Soft lips

being white

Can't fit something on the quick. I learned it at university at some point, but forgot the term for it, if there even is one.

But it seemed logic to me. Biologically you want to mate with a good person. A person is good, when he has a) positive DNA saying you will produce strong offspring and b) has a good character which will later on shape the offspring's character.

the no nigger

ABORT MISSION, GO BACK GO BACK

Nah i'm doing good b0ss

Nailed it.

you look like a guy in a christian college ad

tattoos & piercings

Actually yes, i'm jealous and i have a boner

Jesus

You are a big guy

You got it nice and thick, alright

Defined jaw that doesn't melt into the neck. Symmetry. Expressive smile, balaced features. Proper hairline. Rounded face for women, big eyes, fuller pouty lips. Men angular, deep eyes, strong brow, full lips, strong chin.

For men Facial hair doesn't not account for shit, if you are attractive without a beard you will be attractive with a beard. If you are only attractive with a beard I feel bad for you when that goes out of style son.

my dick in it's mouth