Completely sold out almost immediately after taking office

>completely sold out almost immediately after taking office
>bailed out the big banks
>continued on with the shitty wars in the middle east
>actually went after generals for telling him his ideas were stupid because hes such an egomaniac
>doubled the national deficit
>accomplished nothing other than some shitty health care reform bill that failed miserably
>even this is most likely going to be trashed by the next president

so why do millenials love him so much?

This guy will go down in history as the first black president, and thats it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C5rFxk-9vKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0Og9TILiM
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've answered your question there

He is a first negro president in US, and those millenials sure do love some "apology" to the previously opressed

>The quints
Am amoosed user, am amoosed

checked

/thread

This is now a get thread

Because liberalism is a mental disorder

ok, check'em

neat digits

Really? He bailed out the banks? Your thinking of bush. Obama saved the us auto industry

He inherited a shit economy from a redneck retard trash Bush and recovered it you dumb faggot.

He wouldn't have to bail out banks if the worst president in history wasn't elected right before.

nigger spotted

check'em guys

check what?

nigger

Fucking own sister in a trailer with Big Mac lube Republican spotted

>He bailed out the banks? Your thinking of bush.

youtube.com/watch?v=C5rFxk-9vKM

Its been fucking 8 years. Can you democrats stop blaming bush for fucking everything holy shit

It's been fucking 8 years. Can you Republicans stop blaming Obama for fucking everything holy shit

lol and democucks wonder why they got ass raped by the republicans so hard this election

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0Og9TILiM

You see, this doesnt really work since Obama is still acting president right now. Also, I posted a video of him saying himself he bailed out the banks proving your "hurr bush did it!" meme wrong.

Im not mad at you though. I dont expect much from you since you are of a lesser intellect than I. You being a democrat and/or 18 years old

Whatever, that's not all him. Still, he disappointed me. I thought he'd have balls to throttle the Patriot Act or even pardon Snowden but no. And the Trayvon Martin thing broke me. He's up there on the news saying Martin could be his kid before the blood on the pavement was even dried. Obama the race baiter. And how he sat back and supported Clinton was gross, have some self respect. That said, given both the McCain/Romeny opposition I'd vote for him again.

You can't pardon someone until after they have a trial, what with the "innocent until proven guilty" bit. I wish idiots would stop spouting that Snowden pardon shit like it means anything

He was/is good at a couple things though. Things snowflakes don't want to acknowledge. He deported 2.5 million illegals (slightly better than Bush) and bomb the shit of some Muslims. (Better than Bush) That's about it though. Business as usual.

Let me spell this out very slowly for you since I know you didn't graduate high school

Bushy no good to economy. Economy dying. Obama saved economy.

The saving required things like bank bailouts. You understand or should I draw it out?

>Obama saved economy.

Obama doubled the deficiet. This is all just goal post moving anyway.

You said Bush bailed out the banks when it was clearly Obama (I posted a video of Obama himself talking about this)

youre a very stupid person who thinks hes smart. Now stop pretending you know anything about politics because you watch the daily show and go back to your trap threads you child

>samefagging this hard
You should instead practice sucking dick because you are going to deepthroat wall st and corporations for the next 4 years under new cabinet

Can you retards stop blaming presidents for fucking everything holy shit

>You said Bush bailed out the banks when it was clearly Obama

Do you know how to read you illiterate Republican trash? Obama bailed out banks because Bush left him with a shit economy that required it. And I'm not the same guy who said bush bailed out banks.

>blame president for one specific action that he did

>"hurr stop blaming him for everything!"

really made me think
>the privately owned banks are the fault of Bush

youre a retard. You do realize the housing crises is a direct result of Clinton removing glass steagal, right? Of course you dont. Go back to watching john oliver

>derp

>pushing the blame back to a democrat President

you fucking Republicans are so predictable

Bush could've done something against Wall St and big banks at DC, but he didnt do shit except let it all happen and fuck America in the ass for 8 years so a black guy has to come in fix your shit

That's Brett Arends opinion. Notice no sources.

Quints dont lie

He's not some black guy, he's a white wealthy man with black skin.

the numbers are not opinion.

Yeah, that's still not a source.

here ya go dickbag
factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

>redneck
By your logic, redneck means
>anyone inbetween California and New York.
You're real smart.

They got most of their knowledge from movies and popculture and thought he will be the ultimate "Magical Negro"

that sounds about right

>you're not smart
>no im smart, you're the one whose not smart.

>I'm a democrat, you're trash
>I'm a republican, you're trash

Doubled the deficit? In 2009 it was 1.4 trillion and now it's 400 billion...

And this doesn't ring out to you that you're brainwashed by liberal extremist ideals?
This is why we just disregard everything you faggots say and tell you to kill youself. There's no saving your mind. It's corrupted.

Because if you do not automatically celebrate any accomplishment of a minority, You are a racist, regardless of how valid you point is.

>factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

I have to verify each source given and it's going to take some time. Unlike you, I don't believe what I'm told at face value. Please hold your breath. I'll be back.

you can take your nap now, daddy knows how tired you get after a hard think.

nope

So the only reason you celebrate the achievements of minorities is because they are minorities, no matter how valid their points are.

Why do you bother making shit up?

Then get the fuck out!
With Cali and NY you make up a land percentage of about 5%.
Literally blow up the San Andreas fault so your shit of a state actually exits from the US and just fuck off once and for all.

>having to verify Bureau of Labor Statistics and US Treasury as valid sources

K. Expect a future where everything triggers you.
Reminder that safe spaces are illegal in 2017.

Here's where that meme is bullshit and it nullifies the rest...the deficit:

Obama more than doubled Bush's deficit, then cut his own deficit down by less than half. That's where he came up with the BS lie "I cut the deficit in half" which is as big a lie as "I ended two wars".

You're quoting Obama's own deficit in that meme. This year, the last of Obama's presidency, is the only year Obama's deficit will drop below Bush's. Not below all 8 years of Bush deficits, but below Bush's highest deficit.

And the unemployment rate has yet to drop below Bush's lowest of 4.3 or Clintons's lowest of 4.6.

Idiotic meme is idiotic.

tell poor donnie and mikey

Except he did an interview the next day and said he "wasn't offended in the slightest."
You liberals pretend everything. Don't you ever get tired of playing make believe fantasy dress up?

I do not think you understand the definition of ass-rape.

He won a few extra states by a slim margin. He l lost the popular vote (not that it matters).

He didn't win in a landslide.

back to Sup Forums you fucking troll. Sup Forums is not your place, fuck you

yeah, Pence said he wasn't offended, meanwhile little baby donnie was having a twitter tantrum

>factcheck.org/2016/10/obamas-numbers-october-2016-update/

Yes, along wth the others that you left out because you can only bother to read the first few lines. I already found a couple wrong links and a couple broken ones.

Also, some the sources are obviously self-serving orgs and further research has to be done to see how and where the numbers came from. That's cool though, you're just a pleb that's highly influenced by authoritative sounding organizations. The kind of sucker where an appeal to authority would work to bend you any which way whoever making it wanted you to bend. I bet you're poor too, and that's part of the reason why.

Now stfu and let me work.

>You liberals pretend everything.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/799974635274194947
>Theater must always be a safe and special place.

He's doing exactly what you faggots say you're doing.
Protesting what he sees as wrong doing.
But he isn't crying in the street saying hypocritical statements.

>But he isn't crying in the street saying hypocritical statements.
no, of course not.
that's what he uses twitter for.

And btw, after spending 1400 on a ticket to get lectured by some nigger about his oppression while he stands on a stage he's paid thousands a day to stand on, I'd expect some opposition.

Making a statement about real double standards, and crying over a fair game after you said you'd accept the results and if the other party didn't "they're deplorables" are two different things and makes you not only a hypocrite. But a retarded hypocrite.

>trump university

fuck you pollacks

Never again. No blacks, no women.

obvious b8 is obvious.
look up his contributions for your own damn self.

>he was cool
Welcome to how retarded millennials are

Still blaming Bush

please dont let Sup Forums take Sup Forums
we created memes, they electectd a neo nazi

Fights facts with insults. You niggers perpetuate your own stereotypes.

Dude have you seen Miley's trump reaction video? How she says
"Obama...MR OBAMA" (thinking he deserves a MR for kissing her liberal ass for 8 years) tells you exactly how these kids feel about him.

Goddammit the quints speak truth fam.

Please don't learn from retards like this.
They created the racial divide in this country, but would like you to think it was actually Trump.

How much shit did bush do? Liberals act as if he was Satan incarnate.

Credit where credit is due.

Unemploymentrate. the lowest since 2007.

Also, he accomplished a shit ton. but faggots like you who only watch foxnews dont know that.

i honestly dont know what group of supporters is more stupid,obama supporters or trump supporters

its like you dont relize how shit of a president hes going to be

dumbass cant even spell unemployment right,typical for a braindead obama supporter

>faggots like you who watch Fox News
Aka non brainwashed normal people who make their own beliefs about situations based on their own observations instead of being told what to think.

there just mad because george w bush was the last great president america had,i wouldnt listen to the democrats so much.the majority of them just puke back up what they hear from their negro king or a place like the daily show because none of them watch a real news network

>instead of being told what to think

You think Fox News doesn't tell you what to think and how to feel? That's fucking cute. You are motherfucking adorable.

dubs and quints of truth. Obama was Soros' pet nigger and acted like it all 8 years. Liberal apologist millennials are the fucking worst.

Bill Clinton set the housing crisis in motion by giving loans to fucks like you who defaulted, leaving the working class holding the bag. Fuck off faggot.

>hurr durr, he forgot to space the words, that's the only way i know how to debate because my dad is also my brother.

its ok tho. you dont have a proper comeback so you resort to being stupid instead. i get that bro. its fucking difficult defending Mango Mussolini.

people who listen to the mainstream media period(regardless if the channel is republican biased or democrat biased)are brainwashed

>>accomplished nothing other than some shitty health care reform bill that failed miserably
You forget the entire cuckservative party literally went full retard and refused any legislation that involved democrats in any way shape or form.

this fucking guy gets it

>hurr durr im gonna defend some illiterate welfare leech because he never learned proper grammer

Not to take sides here, but Fox news kind of spoon feeds people their agenda. The reporters arent exactly unbiased lol. Just listen to how they talk. they are always condescending when it talking about anti conservative stuff. The only legit one is Megan Kelly or w/e her name is.

and let me guess,you think CNN who kisses obama's ass is any better