What was the message branded on her? What really happened to her?

What was the message branded on her? What really happened to her?

thesun.co.uk/news/2299849/abducted-jogger-sherri-papini-had-chilling-message-burned-into-her-skin-by-abductors/

It was a hoax

I think the message was 'OP is a FAG'.

don't be a fagget. Wasn't a hoax. Noone beats the shit out of themselves, cuts their hair off and brands themselves for fun. Wasn't even a ransom idiot

Whoa...her husband is handsome. No homo.

Sick fucks. That their hispanic asses may burn in hell

yeah they tried a fake ransom plot that backfired on them because it got too much attention. so they freak out and cover it up as much as they can, even if it involves and burns, scratches and hair cutting.

She looks like she has fantastic large, pale tits and nice pink nipples

Assuming this is real, not BS....

Since the abductors were wetbacks, it's probably something like "PUTA", ie. bitch, slut, whatever, written in spic-ese.

I'd love to hear the full details of what they did to this hot little piece of ass. My imagination has been running wild ever since I heard the story.

why would they keep her alive and let her go? they will get found

Couldn't find a buyer? Didn't want to be on the hook for murder?

Fuck if I know. Don't really give a shit, either. I just hope it's real, and I'd love to hear the whole story, every nasty fucking detail.

riiiight because a specific illegal mexican would be easy to find.

"Can't corner the Dorner"

You are a faggot

That didn't take very long.

it would be on the pussy not her arm

there's too much shit that doesn't add up.

I'm about 20% on it was a money making hoax to use crowdfunding for ransom money

80% some drug deal that went bad involving the husband, or he owed someone a lot of money.

WHY DOES A NON AMERICAN EVEN GIVE A SHIT ITS NOT AFFECTING YOU IN THE LEAST

no he isn't, and you're GIANT a homo

just because article is UK doesnt mean OP is

who gives a shit is your life so empty you have to look at other peoples lives

if you must why not look at something that is important like what the politicans are doing or even better go look after a loved one

Kek
For the same reasons 'muricans stick their fucking nose everywhere, fucking diabeetus!

just want to see what the deal was

to see what the deal is and find out who is/isn't lying

You forgot bug eyes and horse mouth

Probably intended to sell her as a sex slave. Just couldn't find anyone who would pay for her

anyone with money would have paid for her

I wouldn't have. Who wants to fuck a Holocaust victim with that face?

Speak for yourself. The gentleman is clearly a good-looking male.