Can someone explain to me how Whore Cersei got away with blowing up The Sept of Baelor...

Can someone explain to me how Whore Cersei got away with blowing up The Sept of Baelor, the holiest site in the Seven Kingdoms, and noone cared? Cersei basically nuked the mecca of the Seven, and noone even lifted a finger....Are we supposed to believe that in all of Kings Landing and the surrounding area, there was noone pious enough to give a damn?how did she get away with it?

She didn't get away with it.

The Highgarden remembers

The same way Ellaria got away with killing Doran in front of everybody. Weak men will not rule Westeros ever again.

She get awat like Olenna get away to kill all remained of the House Martell.
STRONG INDEPENDANT WOMYN!!!

A rational actor would consider the consequences of blowing up the High Septon, the Hand of the King, the Queen, the Queen's family, etc. and probably not do it.

Cersei did it anyways, the absolute madwoman

So what would keep her from doing something even worse to you?

>how did a bloodthirsty lunatic with the most dangerous non-dragon superweapon and a shitload of armed guards manage to convince a crippled city not to interfere in her crowning

iunno

You missed the point of my question, Zealots dont think like that. USA has the most nukes and largest army in history and terrorists still try to fight it. Fanatics wouldnt care that Cersei has a KG or a wildfire.

>most dangerous non-dragon superweapon
She can only use it inside the city. HER CITY. KILLING HER PEOPLE. Who can be stupid enough to support her anymore? She will never unite the seven kingdoms and everybody knows it. It's over.

>USA has the most nukes and largest army in history and terrorists still try to fight it
>TRY

Did you want a scene of Flea Bottomers in balaclavas chucking pipe bombs at the gate, hopelessly missing Cersei because heads of state are really fucking hard to get access to?

She blew up most of the the zealots, and all of their leaders

Did a better job than the americans

WE
HAVE
TO
LEAVE

pretty sure hes talking about zombieman

My Big Cock

Of course she won't, but she is Queen Regent now. Rebeling against the crown is treason

She killed her uncle too, right? Who was the head Lanister? I get that the Lanisters are the only ones left in Kings Landing, but they should be pissed off at her too because of that.

>Queen Regent
I think being "regent" is something implying it exist a heir still too young to be named king. She's actually "Queen" now. Probably the first because of the male primogeniture rule, rule she's clearly breaking.

Nobody knows she did it though. She just could say "lol sorry I slept in oh wow it sure is a shame that extremely explosive shit we kept under the city finally blew up"

This is Cersei's 9/11 false flag

>the oldest one outlived them all
;_;

If USA decided to nuke Mecca, and the slaughter all the Muslims in the US to keep them from retaliating, guess what - it'd just be the Muslims dying. I guess they could take hostage some of the American abroad and then kill them, but do you think Hillary, I mean Cersei would give a shit?

Why did that lad lead that guy right into the place where all the wildfire was? Seems like a risky strategy that could have been easily avoided by not literally leading him down there on purpose.

Killing Margaery was just full retard, her marriage was needed for Tyrell swords

To be honeset, zombieman would burn to the ashes like everything in the wildfire. And probably to normal fire too because I don't think he's resistant to everything, right?

She's actually just Queen now since the legitimate royal line died out and she usurped the throne.

I doubt they liked it, but what the fuck are they gonna do?

Few people actually know about the wildfire caches. Little finger is probably the real threat there. Likely he will bring the whole queen cersei thing crashing down. With Ramsey gone he is set to be the next Ramsey/Joffrey style psychopath.

So yeah. Fingerbowl confirmed.

She blew up everyone who'd take offence to it. Who is going to rally against her in the city? the poor and starving peasants who if lucky could get their hands on a rock for a weapon. She has the last of the lannister forces, a zombie and little competition left in the city. She did ruin things for herself though. She got the throne, no family, no friends, no allies. She's fucked.

How many episodes until Jaime strangles The Mad Queen?

>valonquar

lord and light are the same words in valyrian to gold and hand.

Do you think rulers usually get overthrown on the same day they do something people don't like?

The point is that everyone is scared shitless of her

>Jaime kills Cersei
>becomes king since he's her closest living relative
King Jaime confirmed!
Get hype!

I don't think she was crowned the same day she blowed the Sept.

Jaime isnt a Baratheon

Please stop, my penis can only get so erect

The season has showed that Tyrells just aint going to be commanded by Cersei. To her, Tyrell swords are useless.

She was wearing the same dress.

And she would have wanted to be established as the new ruler as soon as possible.

Was Loras Tyrell the most useless character in the entire show? He didn't do ANYTHING in 6 seasons except taking a dick up the arse.

Cerseis claim comes from an old ass Lannister/Baratheon marriage afaik

Cersei will be either killed by dragonfire when Dany attacks
OR
people of Kings Landing will storm the Red Keep and kill her because they will starve to death now that Tyrells are no longer supplying wheat and grain.

Jaime will kill the Mad Queen, just as he did the Mad King.

>he's the true hero of westeros

>how did she get away with it?

Who knows she has anything to do with it?

No one.

He convinced Renly to be RIGHTFUL HOMOSEXUAL KING instead of that EVIL HOMOPHOBE Stannis

Who is left to care? She killed the entirety of the aristocracy and faith. Also, the commoners don't know that she had anything to do with it. All they saw was the sept explode.

Really? So you think the same day her son kill himself, she would dare to claim to be the queen now?

Yeah, kinda. Thanks D&D.

There's still the crippled brother Willas.

Yes, Yes Cersei, Well done.

HOWEVER

It's magic dude.

>Who knows she has anything to do with it?
Eveybody with a working brain, I guess?

this. Now they'd probably think theres wildfire underneath kings landing and want to leave.

He was in the jousting tourney, remember, like five years ago.

In the books he does a lot more stuff and gets into a lot more fights, ends up getting burned half to death by burning oil taking a castle.

He fought at the Blackwater, joined the Kingsguard after Renly's death, and then took the fortress of Dragonstone from Stannis' forces where he got badly wounded.

Wait no, that's in the books.

Has he been mentioned on the show? I feel like he was at some point seasons ago

Willas is the oldest son & the heir to highgarden

>but he's one of the countless 2nd tier book characters erased from the show

How do you think succession works? There can't be a time without a ruler, and she has to make sure no one has time to contest. Don't remember what happened when Robert died?

I dont think he exists in the HBO family tree?

>How do you think succession works?

STRONG WOMEN SUCCEED
WEAK MEN FAIL

I got into an argument on ASOIAF.org where I said that Loras really got burned pretty badly and he wasn't scheming.
The fangirls got pretty butthurt at that.

Everyone in Kings Landing is just humoring Cersei since word has probably gotten to them that Daenerys is coming with her massive army and dragons and is waiting for her to deal with it.

They have circumstantial evidence. That's all.

She's the Queen, she will blame it on terrorists and no one will dare suggest she had anything to do with it. Especially since she was confined to house arrest and he son died as well. It would happen exactly like this in real life, people would have conspiracy theories and medieval Alex Jones would pass out some flyers on pigskin saying "CERSEI DID SEPT BOMBING" but no one would do anything. Everyone would just talk about it for a while then go on with their lives and jobs.

I know SJWs don't actually read the books and just complain about women being raped in the series instead, but I always find it weird how there's no backlash for how much they decimated Loras. He went from a chivalrous young knight who's heartbroken by Renly's death and swears revenge against Stannis to a manwhore who sleeps with twinks as soon as Renly's in the ground then does fuck all for the rest of the series. Loras is actually a good gay character and they completely fucked him.

Shock and awe I guess.

Sometimes the most insane acts work in the short term at least. She is doomed though now in the long run.

To be honest I'd let Darth Cersei destroy my boipussy with her Valyrian steel strapon, so I can understand the people of King's Landing.

>good gay character
For TV, good gay characters are the ones fucking and being fucked because "gay = gay sex". Strangely enough, it's not an obligation for good heterosexual characters to have sex in the sight of spectators.

she pulled a Red wedding 2: Electric boogaloo. The freys became hated and slowly begin to get their legs cut off because of the red wedding, even though they had circumstantial evidence against them.

Cersei blew up the center of the Faith in a city that is increasingly being filled with zealots and killed off the nobility of the Reach. She is fucked hard

If you scum could look past her dominatrix outfit, she literally looked disgusting yesterday. The ugliest I have seen her in years. How the fuck can anyone think this sexy?

Do you really have over 2000 pic of highgarden?

>burned half to death by burning oil taking a castle
lolololo, I bet you think Quentyn's dead too.

I must admit, she look manly with that haircut.

Can someone explain to me how Bin Laden got away with blowing WTC towers? No one even lifted a finger... are we supposed to believe that in Afganistan noone was American enough to give a fuck?

Everyone knew the Freys did it. It wasn't a secret. They bragged about it.

No one knows for sure she did it. All they have is suspicions because she benefited. No one has any proof. She will blame it on terrorism by either Dany or the Starks.

>Burned half to death
>Cersei's plan of getting him killed of actually working

Wew lad, you must think Qyburn is actually loyal to Cersei and not a Dornish spy too hahaha.

Nice

>tfw Qyburn raises A CITADEL OF HELLISH FIRE from the ashes of the Sept
>tfw the climax of the series is Wrath of the Lich King vs Warlords of Draenor

It was a open secret. The freys say that they did it because Robb dishonored them and they were being laughed at.
Cersei doesn't go to the sept the day it blows up, kills anyone who was against her, has her son die in suspicious circumstances and crowns herself queen. A blind dude can see that she grabbed power in the flashiest way possible.

There may be some peasants screaming false flag but she'll blame it easily on dornishmen.

WILD FIRE CAN'T MELT STONE BEAM

>She will blame it on terrorism by either Dany or the Starks.
Sound retarded, but Cersei is going full retard so I guess you're right.

He doesn't exist in the show.

She looks 11/10 you homo.

The real question is WAS THIS PURE KINO AND WE ARE ALL A "DUDE FEMINISM LMAO" BUNCH OF RETARDS?

but all my reaction pics are useless now

Jaime is the son of the mad king. And the mad queen well. That doesn't require an explanation as to why she is the mad kings daughter.

Aerys married Rhaegars mother due to prophecy and only loved one person in his lifetime. Joanna lannister.
the words lord and light are the same word as gold and hand in high valyrian.

jaime is also called kingslayer as forshadowing. He'll be king who slays the ice brandon / reincarnated ice dragon with brans soul controlling it like drogo with drogon.

The guy has a golden hand for fucks sake. You may aswell tattoo king on his forehead but still normies would claim him to be tywins son.

Nah, the manliness suits her, it just makes her even hotter.

fuck off hillary is Dany

Cersei is GOD TIER

jaime was the youngest kings guard ever in history because he was such a great swordsman. it was only after becoming kingsguard was he trained by ser arthur.

has the same mystery conception as king arthur does. jaime wants to be the second arthur dayne. aerys wanted him close as it was his bastard son of the woman he only ever loved.

And the man who doesn't want the throne will obviously sit on it.

Worst fanfic I've ever read, stop it already.

He only fucked wed rhaegars mother due to stupid family prophecy. But Joanna was his girl.

Pull it together Highgarden. If stannisfags can shitpost for years after his death so can you.

Well meme'd, but Stannis clearly isn't dead though.

You mean, aside from being at war Dorne and Tyrells?

Someone should read the books. It's the most obvious thing of the story. More so than Jons parentage.

Jaime and cercei are the two sides of the coin the gods flip when siring a targaryen.

>noone cared
>3 kingdoms are set to leave the Iron Throne and support Dany now

u wot mate

Wow, I thought Bruce Lee was dead.

This.

not in the show

The /Highgarden/ remembers

but I have no interest in the show anymore, thank god there are 13 episodes left

They have way too much in common with Tywin. And in any case, even if that was true, Jaime becoming king is cringiest fanfic and will never happen.

It also makes both tyrion and jaime, kingslayers, kinslayers etc he refused to put the two kids of rhaegar on the throne because of the mad kings madness. Ironically he put two more of the mad kings grandchildren on the throne.
Its obvious jaime is the gold dragon in the prophecy thing about dragons young and old, bright and gold, black and red etc nonsense.

>mfw Golden Company lands next season and fucks everyone's shit up

S-shut up, it can still happen.