noransom.kaspersky.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you are an asscunt

fuckoff and help me

you need to remagnetize your hdd, then it'll fix

explain

GET REKT FAGGOT LOLOLOLOL

Doesn't even know...you're fucked

power off and take the hdd out of the laptop and hold a big magnet to it for 30 seconds. put the hdd back in and you're set.

if you don't have a magnet, take one out of a stereo system, specifically the speakers.

if you cannot take the hdd out, just use the magnet on the whole laptop.

power on and you're all set :)

Magnets reverse the polarity and can, if used properly, change envryption on a drive.

Use the largest magnet you have and make gentle circles counterclockwise for about 2 minutes. That fixed mine.

OP here. I dont have a magnet. and people in IRC are faggots

help my dad is coming

How's it going, op?

we already told you how to fix, idiot.

if you're not going to do it, then get ready for the belt.

Be careful next to the screen, it can mess up the screen. Make sure to allow the magnet to get as much contact with the hdd as possible.

i wanna fucking die now. I thoguth sqlmap was like mr robot.

it is! you just didn't have the correct hdd polarity so it fucked up. you need a special hdd like in M R but if you don't then you need magnets.

duh, is this your first computer?

i think I found a magnet.

first 'Hackers' in the 90's and now 'Mr. Robot' in the 2000's

i love all the retarded wannabe techheads that end up bricking their systems trying to imitate what these far fetched shows/movies show them. please, please, never change.

oh and fuck you rngesus, almost had quads.

asking on Sup Forums for help is like putting your dick in a blowtorch to sanitize it after you fucked a HIV+ hooker OP.

Ffs i hope this is just bait.

If you don't have a magnet, radiowaves can do the trick too. Assuming you don't have any high tech radiators, you're better off putting your HDD in a microwave oven for about 20 seconds. This works for SSD also, but you'll have to go for a full minute.
This oughta get you rid of that nasty encryption

yeah! and yet all these jocks that watch those shows get girlfriends while you and i, which we are 1337, get bullied!

REKT LEOLEOELEOL

OP here

What do I do after I mount the HD? There is a loud clicking noise

bump

this board is fucking worthless

what is it with nines fucking the quads tonight

10/10

You're fucking stupid op
Reformat your hdd

You guys are all assholes fuck you

you didn't even magnetize your hdd you cunt

Should've ran the file in a sandbox, OP.

No, you're stupid and can't read and follow advices from strangers from a board that is known for making things worse, so the joke's on you, kiddo.

Also:

Are you willing to pay that much to get your data back, OP?

noransom.kaspersky.com/

Nice compaq presario cq 56 bud. I had the same laptop a while back. The fan tends to get noisy with heavy use but was a great little computer. I used to play THUG PRO on it a lot.

Wait a minute. Compaq presario cq 56. I had the same one. I gave it to my buddy for a TV. He lived alone with his dad. Is this Dru Dykins?

Fuck you man your laptop was a shit and now I am fukd and gonna get killed by my dad

Go to /wsr/ for help you mongol. Everyone on Sup Forums is out to fuck you