How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

When it's good, it's good. When it's bad, you wish you were single. When you're single, you wish you had a gf. When you have a gf, you wish you were single.

Basically, the game plays you.

This nigga knows whats up

It's good, sometimes I get pissed off, but spending my time with her is great, the sex and succ are great too, all around it's good, if you can handle bullshit it's pretty good

Post her nudes. Spread ass cheeks pls

No spread just ass

like a bags of sand

annoying at times, but mine lives 100 miles away and I only see her 1 week out of the month. If I had to live with her I'd probably go mad

pretty decent i guess. its good to have someone to spend time with and who actively wants to see my naked body.

it feels all warm and cuddly and when she smiles you can't help but smile back.
then there are the times when you want to punch her right in the vagina

like warm applepie - every fucking day

Why are you with her

post her spread ass pls

this

Nah. That's for me only.

Annoying mostly.

Think of the free time you have now. Now imagine instead of doing all that awesome stuff like getting drunk, smoking bud, playing vidya, playing guitar, hanging with buds instead you now watch t.v. with her (because women have no identity or hobbies of their own), and listen to her complain constantly, because that's what they do best. Usually, she will be complaining about you, which will fuck with your head.

Yes, there's sex, but jerking off is honestly better. Sex will also dwindle over time as her interest in your sex life wanes, and you will be jerking it alone anyway.

Unfortunately, this is the way it is.

Best just to have fuck buddies, and do not ever move in with a woman unless you intend to get married, and want the domestic life - kids puppy etc.. which frankly sucks.
'

Enjoy your freedom, fuck sluts (wear a rubber), and focus on improving yourself and making money. Bitches will come to you, especially as you get older, because their value goes down quite sharply over time.

is her name jenna

This. More trouble than its worth. Fuck em for a few weeks then move along. They start to get annoying after that.

You need to speak at colleges across the country.

The only right answer

Thanks.

I'm just pulling from life experience as I'm 40 now. I've been through every stage of the female game. Gf's, wifes, divorce, sluts..

I actually have a pretty good one right now, but in the end it's all the same.

You have to decide if being lonely is worse than being leashed to a fickle mentally unstable creature.

the first few weeks, you never get out of bed. when she's horny, you do it. by the time she came a few times, I get horny, so she does me until I'm tired of cumming. by the time she's done with me, she's horny again. it's a vicious cycle.

meanwhile, you get to know the other. you learn things you like, and things you don't like, but they don't matter much at that time, why? look above. it's all about sex at first.

later, you get tired of this. yeah, believe it or not, you actually get tired of fucking. it is always the same, just like with fucking yourself. you could try new stuff, but she has little time and so have I.

at this point, if your personalities don't match well, it shows. the things you ignored before, you notice now. you get annoyed. you want to spend time with other people, because frankly, spending all the time with 1 person is terrible, even if it's your gf. that is okay, it's only human. still, you don't feel as close as before.

when you're young, this is where the relationship usually ends because all you had in common was ex. when you're older, you're much more chill and realize the problem, and can work on it before it manifests itself.

This nigga knows what's up.

This is good info.

To expound:

Make sure you you have some common interests. It seriously helps when the relationship starts to get stale, and they all do, it's human nature.

Beware of a female who has no friends. There is a reason.

Remember this addage:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

You need a break from anybody from time to time, and a person that is not independent is a boat anchor tied around your soul...

This is 100%

like having to take care of a child who thinks they're a drill sargent

Shit. Don't do it op

Spot on.

maybe stop dating kids, user

This is so fucking spot-on true.

Was happier, had more $$$, more free time, hung out with friends way more when single.

There have been some fun things I've done since getting with her (swinging, trips to Hedonism) that I likely wouldn't have done while single, but if I could change things, probably would not have traded in the single life.

u guys dated shitty gfs. mine and I shared everything equally

Worst part is how fucking needy they are.

Get one that's somewhat independent and doesn't pine for attention, if you're gonna get one.

>Bitches will come to you, especially as you get older, because their value goes down quite sharply over time.

I want to talk a little more about this:

Women that are hot have life on easy mode. Dick , money, drugs, gifts - all are being thrown at them constantly. Like 24/7, there is some beta fag willing to say anything, do anything to get in her pants.

Therefore, they are spoiled as fuck. This works great for them when they are young hotness, but when they get older, and male attention even from their age group peers remains focused on young hotness, they simply lose most of their high value.

Very few seem to have developed any significant personality that enables them to retain a high percentage of their original value.

In addition, they will seek to sucker in some beta to leech off of once their value decreases. Don't be that guy. Set limits and personal deal breakers that you hold internally in your relationships.

More trouble than it's worth tbh. I'm older though and sex is no longer that big a deal to me. I certainly didn't think this way in my 20's.

Perhaps. However generalizations are sometimes true.

Take a truthful look at your relationship.

I think I just got lucky. or maybe cuz we were both girls. no, you get the fuck off or post your dick. but I'm not denying that most women are dumb sluts :/

it's pretty cool. only downside is you don't get to do whatever you want whenever you want really because you have to consider another person

Like a slice of butter melting on a big ol pile of flap jacks.

>I think I just got lucky. or maybe cuz we were both girls.

I'm truly glad for you, sincerely.

>no, you get the fuck off or post your dick.

this is where you lost me. work on your writing composition.

>I'm not denying that most women are dumb sluts :/

Well we agree about something then.

Think of any girl who you have somewhat of an idea that she may like you a little. That girl(s) will wait until you have a gf to actually try to get with you. Idk why women are like this

>this is where you lost me. work on your writing composition.
just inb4 tits or gtfo

True oldfags correctly understand when that rule actually applies.

I don't care about your flapjack tits. I've seen many a flappy titty in my time.

It's okay. I can say nostalgic memories seem greater than they actually were. I like being single mostly because I can do what I want. Still dating is fun and the memories seem better than the actual moment it happen in. Still sex is nice but I can live without it.

The whole benefit of a girlfriend is having a social trophy that shows that you can successfully attract a mate.

>women have no identity or hobbies of their own

Don't date the retarded tween you pick up for a one-night fuck then.

this man