Female friend asks me for the last lecture notes

>female friend asks me for the last lecture notes
>i send it with a pic of my erect dick which I took for posting in a thread on Sup Forums

I'm fucking dead. I tried not sending that dick pic but I couldn't as it was already sent and I got a single tick!

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO!!!!????

I FEEL LIKE COMMITING SUICIDE!

Just link her this thread I'm sure she'll understand

"Oh my bad, didn't mean to send you that other pic. We still cool?"
Then pray to whatever fuck you pray to that she digs it/don't care.

Should just end it user. Your dick if it wasn't of great size will be posted somewhere and made fun of. Every friend in the class of hers will know. They will all look at you different. Best bet is to apologize and tell her how you accidentally sent it with the notes

it's not that bad. just say you send that pic for mistake

Nah she shouldn't get the impression that I visit Sup Forums on a regular basis.

What did she say?

>(OP)
>What did she s
yeah, post her reply

i don't think she'll keep quiet because she's that chit-chatty type and has a lot of freinds...

Man you are making me more panicked. But hey my dick is normal sized. I recieved good ratings from a thread last week too.

Post proof

Time to go balls to the wall on this one, user. Tell ger it was on purpose, and that you want to be like a father figure to her. Follow up with a butthole shot that includes your balls but not your cock. Say that it's so she can really get a good understanding if what she'll be working with.

She hasn't seen the note pics nor received it till now.

But I'm planning of going to her home which is like 1 hour from here and what if she's not home?!

Post pic of cock for reference?

don't panic too much, something similar happened to me, but in the end nothing happened

If she brings it up, tell her "oh must have sent it by mistake". Other than that don't bring it up until she does. Own that shit son, don't be shy, you're a dude, be proud of your dick. You were gonna share online, so why does it matter that you sent it to her?

just an hero, solves everything

Basically this, or just say whoops and send the right pic

*sigh*

This brings me some relief but I hope everything goes right.

ye, act like you didn't notice. if you act all panicked is just makes it more akward

> you post in fag threads
good op i hope she sues the living fuck out of you and the police show up at your door and you go to jail forever. less cancerous pieces of shit like you around here will make it better. enjoy getting raped in prison.

you can bring up an excuse for it. i couldn't

You're fine, stop being a sperg

>don't bring it up until she does. Own that shit son, don't be shy, you're a dude, be proud of your dick
This. That's the best advice here. My friend accidentally send his dick pic to a girl in his class and he just acted like he didn't do any shit and that girl was luckily an introvert so she never came forward to talk about it.

if that really is the dick pic you sent your ass might be getting laid tonight

kek, that photo makes it look like it's about the size of your upper leg, so if any rumors will spread they will be about your massive dick.

If you're really panicking, just send her a follow up message to please not to open the pics because you accidentally included one photo that shouldn't have been sent.

anyway, nothing to worry about bro

That is actually pretty nice and I mean a girl would go crazy for that largely sized dick. Chill down there matey.

go to her home to apologize, then rape her, post pics and stop being a faggot

You might get some pussy tonight

is she even hot?

Actually that's most likely gonna happen coz most girls in my college are extremely socially awkward.

Holy fak that is big. NO HOMO but I'm jealous.

OP here was away for a while.

Status Update : No double ticks until now! Really thinking of going to her home.

Thanks for the appraisal on my dick

Yeah I would say like 7.5/10.

I'll surely post updates within a day if anything happens.....

I may wanna consider these options...

Okay I've decided to take it cool and bear any shame that comes to me.

hope for the best, u fuck

trust me. i'ts nothing serious

>Really thinking of going to her home
Don't be a moron. Imagine her looking at the pics while you're on the way, and then you fucking show up at her house. You'll look like a way bigger creep than if you just handle this like a normal person.

user, that dick is hefty. Let her respond, and THEN (unless she's flirty) apologize and say it was a mistake. Don't overdo it. Besides, now she'll be thinking about it and that may bear fruit.

I thought this was the standard greeting for millenials??
>"Im Bob. Have a dick pic!"
>Suzie says "Gee golly! Thanks! Lets be bffs"

OP, post convo.

This and quick

Thanks people. I feel like keeping it more cool and apologizing it if she brings the topic up.

Will do, my man!

Suicide is pretty much your only option at this point.

nig, you either committed social suicide or became a god among men.

Let us know which it is.

I swear to God, I deleted the whole contact while I panicked so hard and bad. But the last message i sent her "did you get the pics?" is still there. otherwise, why would I be stopping myself from posting the convo here?

when something similar happened to me on telegram, i spammed stiker and zalgo for like 2 hour hopeing that they will never see. than realized that the frist message you see on telegram is the last unread one

Oh hehe

I thank everyone for the advice given to me.

I'm really surprised that she hasn't seen the message or replied me.

May God Bless Me.

Yeah buddy. Just keep it cool and remember what we all have said.

Any updates?

As soon as you get a reply, post a pic with a timestamp, we wanna see what happens

Nbump

BUMP for imminent rekt

play it out, you might get some ass out of it