snort 0,5 clonazepam
took 100 mg tillidin
smoked some indica
drank 1 glass of whine

what are you on today Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amdN1CldJiY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

approx 500mg of adderall. other than that, nothing.

what the fuck how is your heart still beating

hf sir

kek, years of tolerance

thanks bro

Planning my first dxm trip tonight, looking for tips and/or music suggestions

allways add a bit of alcohol but not much

>1 glass of whine
>whine

Take benadryl to make it stronger and go on 420 Chan's deliriant board

you got it mate

How is it that you all are too stupid to do a simple search and see that snorting drugs with an extremely low nasal bioavailability is pointless?
Clonazepam is meant to be taken sublingually for a reason.

Might take some vyvanse for the mood boost. Gets rid of my depression completely for a few hours. I'll feel like I'm abusing it if I don't get any schoolwork done though, and I don't really have that much left to do.

You're lying.

Why alcohol?

Do you really think that people like, just lie on the internet?

snorting your drugs bypasses digestive bioavailability. it enters the bloodstream directly through the mucus membranes, same as sublingual but generally more effective.

because a bit of alcohol is like "the cherry on the cake"

50 mgs of morphine. Feeling good.

how much do you consider a little, and do you wait until the dxm starts or prep with it?
Have beer and vodka, so can build a buzz or go off diving board.

i wait till the opiates are kicking , i usually drink like 2 beers, if you want a healthy way to push it a bit you can drink 1 liter of direct grapefruit juice 1 1/2 half before taking the DMX

I got about 30mgs of an OP 80, best way to take it?

>grapefruit juice
shit's dangerous yo. can potentiate stuff but does it by slowing down liver metabolism of a lot of drugs. don't kys accidentally, only do it on purpose

Francis Bebbey- psychedelic Sanza. Thank me later. Also smoke weed or you'll puke, which isn't a bad thing it just fucking sucks

I tried it once, had 3 pills, stayed up for like 2 days. Spend 9 hours walking around my small town at night. Felt like Superman

I had read about the grapefruit juice, opting to skip it this go round. Am ~220lbs and have 600mg worth of gel caps, aiming for low 3rd plateau but not sure how body will react.

If this goes well, I'm thinking of trying to extract from Sucrets

amphetamine and weed like always..

160mg of vynase peaking in about 30 minutes feel great really euphoric energetic love this shit

whatever you say man

what dosage of vyvanse?

I've been taking adderall for over 7 years mate, and despite what you read 500mg is nowhere near deadly

Appreciate it man, don't have a source for weed atm, hence starting out with the local pharmacy. I've heard having a little food before ingesting helps with the nausea. Any truth to that?

Why the fuck do you plebs snort benzos? It isn't active intranasally. IF you get a "buzz", it's only because it dripped down your throat and you swallowed it... Also, OP is a faggot.... 0.5 of klonopin and A glass of "whine". Fuck off, amateur.

Nujabes for music broo

OP is allways a faggot
>op here

Will be taking an edible, 2mg of xan prolly a few beers and some lines of coke happy friday Sup Forumsros!

tianeptine for stress relief. Currently experimenting with other nootropics. Androsterone and Pansterone for anabolism/countering the estrogenic crap in today's foods. Levetiracetam for epilepsy. Other than that nothing but I might get some weed later.

25i after waking up, lasts till bed

80mg dmt every hour on the dot

.5g cammabis shatter concentrate dabs every 30 mins

3mg alprazolam every 4 hours

Jax Yo Lantern

why is no one getting the whine joke?

Black tar crystal

from the other thread: (not on all at once)
Xanax (easy to get if you have a dog, they prescribe it for anxiety, I get 100 2mg pills every few months. tell them trazadone doesn't work)

LSD/Shrooms, just got 28g of shrooms. I trip once every 2-3 months

Lots of alcohol, sometimes in conjunction with the benzos because thats the only way I black out anymore

Just ordered some form of speed for weight loss.

On 3 different anti-depressants that are working well for me.

Smoke marijuana every so often but quite recently because of work.

Want to try dissociatives sometime but haven't ordered them yet.

Also tried MDMA and Coke once.
MDMA didn't work because antidepressants (I'm an idiot and didn't do research beforehand. Lucky I didn't end up with serotonin syndrome)

Coke was ok but not great. Just felt jittery. Not sure how the speed equivalent will be but it's a pill mostly for weight loss not energy.

Go on an empty stomach cause when you puke, that foods coming out as well. I heard a little bit of benadryl helps. Also a beer or 2, 3 max maybe. When you feel the nausea have a bag ready and just remain as still as possible, slow your breathing. I remember just moving my hand caused me to instantly vomit so care bro

just started effexor, anyone here?

Puking usually leads to a better trip in some cases. Also dxm is weird, you'll never know what kinda trip you'll get. Just meditate in complete darkness and listen to music. If you want more recommendations on music I got em. Had at least 25 trips under my belt

Somehow got a script for Tussionex kek, never taking any type of opioid before.

I'm
Been on effexor for a while, my psych just switched me to viibyrd. But last appointment switched me back to effexor. It only works for me in conjunction with abilify and buspar

>Tussionex

shit i'm
forgot about opioids...don't know how.... I like norco every so often. My dads on MS Contin and Fetanyl sprays...I wish he'd let me try sometime but he likes them too much. I don't enjoy opioid highs that much anyways... not compared to benzos. but I'm not in pain.

>snort 0,5 clonazepam
Good job snorting shit that isn't water soluble dumb ass

ya i just took my first one 2 hours ago feels kind of relaxing so far, hopefully this drug works out for depression/anxiety, im on lamictal and that shit worked really well at first then dropped me, my doc says the combo will work

ask to try abilify next time you go in....it's what broke my depression and it's an amplifier for anti-depressants. basically makes them stronger. good shit.

So I'm going to be having some gummy bear edibles for the first time Sup Forums , I've always smoked the green. What can I expect? Pic related. That's why I puff ganja

sounds like u done my favourite mix OP .. opio ...benzo..weed and alco .. . BEST TIMES EVER

not falling asleep op ?

abilify is too expensive without insurance or else i would, but effexor/lamictal/klonopin (what im on) generic total comes to less than 100 a month so its pretty chill - do you feel like an airhead or dumber on effexor? i used to take lexapro and i felt like a major airhead.

It'll be interested to see what it is like. It has CPM in the formula as well, so I imagine that will potentiate it to some degree. I couldn't believe they prescribed it, I literally just said that my cough has been "keeping me up for over two weeks". I didn't think I would get codeine, let alone hydrocodone.

nope, no airehead feeling at all. But i took Lexapro for a long time as well and didn't feel that way. Only time I felt like an airhead was on Zyprexa (antipsychotic). Try LSD sometime when you're feeling decent, you might have a breakthrough.

I make videos while high.. best part of the week

youtube.com/watch?v=amdN1CldJiY&feature=youtu.be

aspirin

Not if it isn't water soluble like benzos you fucking tit

FUCK dude! Chill with that shit!

Yea I take 225mg a day with 2mg of clonazepam.... it's not too bad.

Bout to do some coke all day long

I like to take a nice fat rip every hour or so, boom, up the nose, all day long

This is almost my nightly combo. Generally I do
200 mg tramadol
800 mg metaxalone
smoke some bud
drink 1 to 2 glasses of wine.

Doesnt get me fucked up, but it really helps me relax and take the edge off.