Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z84kd09WgA0
youtube.com/watch?v=wrlEDyHoMu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Husbando

Sameji claim'd

Called insurance. Biggest fear unanswered, a new fear added.

Claim

Shiet, what'd they tell you?

カラミチーマス

Slow and comfy

Chara claimed

What is it?

Heya

That I only had $5,000 in liability coverage, and that it was a Mercedes, so it might go over that despite the fact it was only a fucking bumper.
And I asked about the legal stuff involving it since it was technically a hit and run, and they said they don't know, and that it was up to the guy.
Needless to say, my nervousness has only increased.

Hi Chara. See above.

Hey hey

was it even a nice mercedes or just some C class? unless it was an SLR 5 grand seems like a lot for a bumper

Chara is here to be a retard again.

Seems people decided to show up now, and with that I leave.

see ya

Well that sucks. Very much. But for a bumper charging 5k is... a bit overkill... that's one tenth of a new car.

I'm done with Final Fantasy XV mains story... fuck, the last part was worse than gum. Not bad in itself, just... I thought it's going to be over in one hour... for 8 hours....

byebye

Don't even think it was that. It was an older model, from like, the mid 2000s I'm sure.

I know, they just got me worried by the way they kept saying "It is a Mercedes, and there is a senor problem"
All in all, from my quick glance, a scuffed up bumper, and a pushed in sensor at most.

Mikasa Ackerman claimed

back in my day they didn't draw out the ending to video games

pfft, there's no way that's all $5,000, even if you managed to crack the radiator or something

Cute.

Who's this :o she has nice hair

Still seems awfully much. I mean I don't even have a driving license but... how about you ask some other car repairman how much that would usually cost?

It wasn't bad per se. They managed to put a horror part in the game which I didn't expect, making me anticipate the ending even more...

And now I'd love to sink more time into it to get better gear and a higher level.

Also, summoning looks amazing... and is really overkill. It just shows that you have Gods as best pals. Especially if one of Bahamuts many swords is bigger than Ifrit itself... heck Bahamuts face is as big as Ifrit.

Its Tifa from Final Fantasy i think

Ah, she looks nice

youtu.be/Z84kd09WgA0

Looks like it might have been an E Class, or an S Class from before 2010. No way could it have been newer than that.
Looking, I can assure you that it was no SLR.
>Who would be fucking retarded enough to park that on the street... THE BUSY MAIN STREET AT THAT?

I think I might ask /o/ about it, but I really don't have a model to give them other than rough guesses from what I remember from a month ago.

I still haven't finished VIII, that fucking card game

also, back in my day Bahamut wouldn't let you summon him and he lived on the moon with evil floating heads

even if it were an S class, a bumper plus random parking sensor plus labour shouldn't be more that $1k-$2k you would think

But in FF 1 Bahamut unlocks your advanced Jobs... there was no moon?

Half of me is saying there's no fucking way it'll go over $5k, but the other half is being ultra paranoid about it.

How do you deal with suicidal thoughts?

It's better than nothing. A second opinion when it comes to this much money is always a good idea.

>Chara

Ignoring them

With a 12 gauge to the face

there was a lunar Bahamut in the one where you go to the moon because you and your brother are from a race of people from the moon and you go there in a giant whale

I think as long as the guy doesn't press hit and run charges you should be fine, i have a feeling the person you talked to just assumed that all mercedes cost more that $200k

tobacco, drugs, and alcohol

I wish I could but the only way to make them stop would be to never think again :o
I don't jerk off over guns like galil
I don't drink and drug

If I did I would actually kill myself

Think about them for an extended period of time until my "This isn't a good idea" phase kicks in.

I mean, looking up even S Class bumpers, they don't go over $300, which means labor would be the rest.

I made sure to tell the insurance lady to tell the man that I was sorry, and that I tried to go back and leave my info, but they were gone by the time I got back to it. So I'm hoping he'll understand...

Make waifu threads great again!

Also, what's a good mix for rum?

what if it starts seeming like a good idea :o

>Lunar Bahamut
Oh, you mean FF IV

In that case... I actually distract myself. Most of the time with vidya. When I'm especially bad, I complete a game in less than a week.

but $ 4700 just for labor is overkill... like, really overkill

I meant shooting yourself in the face -_-

Tobacco it is then!

hopefully you get a chance to talk to the guy directly and tell him that

long island iced tea or zombie

yee, best FFIV is best FF

Best girl ITT

Just Rum and Coke is good enough for me

Spices?

You act on them

>yee, best FFIV is best FF
time to commit sudoko

>sameji

Most video games today can be beat in a week

I distract myself with waifu but life just keeps coming through and I realize how pathetic I am
I'm gonna shoot a load to your waifu's face :o
._.
Maybe if I turn 30 next year and I'm still depressed

Then you do what I do, and go to the top of a 27 story building. Then look down. The proceed to nope your ass back inside.

I'm just VERY paranoid! So much that before the call, while at work, my eyes were watering a bit, and my stomach was imploding on itself.

I should have asked if that was a possibility... fuck.

even Asuka the odd Ray

Cola is always a good option

Roll

It will only get worse

I liked FF VII best so far... But I haven't played 8, 9, 10, etc
12 is nice too, but fuck Vaan.

Most video games from earlier could also be beat in a week. Difference is that you couldn't just look up where you're stuck like you can today.

I know what you mean.
Trust me, I know that feeling all too well.
It doesn't help you though if you keep on thinking about it.

I'm poor as fuck and both of those are way expensive

I'll probably go with this. Thank you my man

Spiced rum is best rum, and that's a top tier waifu you have there

Probably the saddest thing I've seen all day, go outside guys.

Is it smart for a suicidal person to go that close to death?

I mean I would never hang myself but if I had easy access to a gun I would probably be dead already :o

Also there's no tall buildings here

But it's dark outside -_-

don't knock it, nicotine is pretty great

I doubt you've heard the last of it, so you just gotta ask next time

8 is pretty great aside from the damn card game, 2 and 4 are my favourites though

why rum at all then? just get a couple bottom shelf bottles of vodka

it's bellow freezing outside, so no thanks

a bridge or freeway overpass works just fine

Yeah I really don't see the point in living past 30
I bought the gamer guide :o

I don't abuse my body with poison ._.

Also the closest I can get is the canal near my house :o

Hello!

I don't see the point in living at all

don't say that ._.

who is this? :o

I've been pretty good at holding myself together. And I've been able to do just that through A LOT. But this... I feel I'm finally at my limit. Feels like I'm just being held together with scotch tape.

Probably not, but I never claimed to be smart, did I? I just know that whenever I feel it's time to end it, going up there and coming that close to it always seems to make me do a 180.

I sure hope so. If I could, I'd like to make the apology in person even. But I guess that does seem rather old school...

Huh, that is a pretty good question. Not sure. This week's just been hell and I need something to help unwind. Rum was an arbitrary decision tbh.

Not sure who your waifu is, but she looks cute

I already did say it

I'm me

The idea behind that is, when you look down, you think about everything. You weigh the good and the bad. Everything that happened to you.
Most people will nope out because of different reasons.
For example:
>I don't want to end my life on this note
or
>It could be worse for me
or
>I don't want to worry other people
etc
there are many more reasons. Everyone has a different one.

I know way too many people who like triple triad... I'm not a huge fan of it thoguh

I really dig the FF XV ost so far

youtube.com/watch?v=wrlEDyHoMu4

that's one of my favourite osts from the new one

And I really dig the latin names of it

>bought the gamer guide
that's... well useful if you want to have it in a collection but today... internet

Then make some time for you yourself. What do you enjoy doing? Doesn't matter what. Do it.

Rikkkkkkka!

nicotine itself isn't that different that caffein, take up nasal snuff, it's never been linked to cancer

fill a bathtub with water and lay facedown in it for a while, your survival instinct won't let you drown in that shallow of water, or get in your car, find a deserted road and floor it and let go of the wheel

i'd be trying to do the same thing, probably offer to take the guy to lunch or something

find a cigar shop, buy a cigar, get a couple bottles of vodka, turn the lights off and sit and chill

>Samejima Mamimi from FLCL

music's been shit since Uematsu left, the things that guy could do with 8 bit music

I love me :o
I'm scared of heights so I would probably not do it either
It's good that suicide takes a while because if it was instant I might just make the decision

I don't use the internet a lot just for waifu

>there are many more reasons. Everyone has a different one.
>Everyone
Nicht jeder hat Suizidgedanken, das ist nicht normal.

I don't like coffee and I can't drive :o

I don't love me

I enjoy driving and wrenching. Which coincidentally is what got me into this mess in the first place. All I wanna do it go back to being a depressed shut in right now. Not having to worry about a damn thing. I'm 22 and I swear I'm already having a crisis.

I would have to get in contact with them first. Which I'm not really sure how to do. Like, what, do I call up the insurance company and say "hey, that guy I hit. I wanna take them to diner, gimmie their number!"?

Then there ya go.

you should :o

you have people who love you

Fooly Coolly is seasonal anime
From the future

That's true, 8 bit music was amazing. I liked the FF XIII ost at fist until I realized that every track is just a arrangement of blinded by light.

They did a good job with XV though. Type-0 had it's own nice ost too... oh yeah, FF Type-0 is the one final fantasy I like the story the most

Aber jeder hat im Laufe seines Lebens schon einmal Suizidgedanken gehabt
>inb4 babies die abgetrieben wurden

I could recommend you a book to read if you want to.

Reasons to stay alive by Matt Haig

>Now listen. If you have ever believed a depressive wants to be happy, you are wrong. They could not care less about the luxury of happiness. They just want to feel an absence of pain. To escape a mind on fire, where thoughts blaze and smoke like old possessions lost to arson. To be normal. Or, as normal is impossible, to be empty. And the only way I could be empty was to stop living. One minus one is zero. But actually, it wasn't easy. The weird thing about depresseion is that, even though you might have more suicidal thoughts, the fear of death remains the same. The only difference is that the pain of life has rapidly increased.

I think it's rather normal to have a crisis with 22. After all, it's when most people try to become independent. And that's just hard. Everyone's an asshole

I don't though -_-

>says the ship

I'm gonna go to work

Thanks for talking with me

I love you

so do the bathtub thing, just make sure the water is less deep that your arm's length so you can push yourself up to get air

could work, if you call them back and say you wanna get in contact with him to discuss things they might give you his info so you can call him at the least

yes

yea, that guy had no clue what he was doing, that whole XIII franchise was shit

why type-0?

Bye Konata

Bye

Ok

>Aber jeder hat im Laufe seines Lebens schon einmal Suizidgedanken gehabt
Jeder auf Sup Forums, das mag sein, aber normale Menschen haben das meine ich nicht.

It wasn't an insult.
Its just 2017 season. Its gonna air on toonami
blitzkrieg juden seig heil

>blitzkrieg juden seig heil
Megumeme

The problems just never stop. Every single time it finally looks like things might be getting better, they take a turn for the worst. It's been like this for 3 years now, and I'm losing it.

I think I'll try that when I wake up. But I'm probably gunna be passing out sometime in the next few posts.

Mikasa are you still here??

To claim in this thread is a boring thing, even fatal—because it means being in contact with people, most of whom are dull, uninteresting, ignorant and are really talking with you only because they cannot bear their own pathetic company. Most people bore themselves and greet you not as a true waifu claimer but as a distraction, like a dancing dog or some half-wit actor
with a fund of amusing stories, so they can forget about their sad life and dwell into an ocean of illusion that someone is actually interested in them.

Best grille

>suizidgedanken
>danken
>dank
>
Yes, are you?

>Mikasa