Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

taringa.net/posts/noticias/19680048/Trump-nombro-a-un-judio-como-secretario-de-tesoro-de-EEUU.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That traffic light crushing the cyclist, then setting the place on fire

bump

Fuck you.

kek

why

Can someone post the sid the sloth one?

>That poor fucking sod cycling for his life getting literally hammered into the ground by the signpost

Kudos, Satan

>TRIGGERED

He's an autistic contrarian that pretends to be outraged by animal abuse but has no problem with humans dying

Story?

Looks like he has blood on his hands.

Let's find this nigger and kill his parents then burn him

Directed by Michael Bay

Can anyone please post that picture where worms are eating out some old guy's eyes?

calm down there, friend
let's keep the edge limited to gifs & webms, ok?

OH SHIT

That fucking dude on the bicycle tho!!!!

Not him, the other one. Fuck that's like something out of a movie scene. This needs to be the new golden standard for rekt threads. It's like a fucking action movie.

Damn, does the cyclists head come off when hes hit or is it just the shitty camera?

fucking niggers!

more animal rekt?

Fucking legend.

and...?

Pretty sweet

Sick. I bet this guy gets mad puss

*halo announcer voice* Triple Kill

whats he spraying them with?

rare sight of my girlfriend driving

>filename

Random fall guy. setting up the scene for the cops. so it's open and shut.

Even in the US, perception is reality and police dont' give a shit as long as they can pretend they did their job.

Windex

I would run over a bunch of niggers jumping out of bush too.

he was caught red handed

Kek'd and check'd

>4
Story?

kek

Fucking lost hahahahah that guy getting hammered like hes a nail with that post

Nerf gas

lol

I would have done the same thing. Stopping a lone vehicle at night is a highwayman's (robber's) most classic ruse. Fuck those stupid idiots. They pretty much committed suicide there. No sympathy for that shit. You don't run out in front of a car on the interstate at night and expect it to stop for you.

holy fucking shit. I've seen that guy on a bike only after third watch. God damn his luck is a massive horse shit.

lol, sure it pissed the quadcopter guy off but it was deserved for flying it in a Renaissance fair

saw that too. He had so much time to get away yet he got destroyed.

What the hell is this? Where did this happen?

trying too hard, edgelord

Good, I hope that fucking thief died in agony on that floor thinking about what he did.

No no, i really laughed out loud.

this is fucked up

make que wall grat again...

Hey but they are saying that trump is not anti-system is Zionist like all ...

taringa.net/posts/noticias/19680048/Trump-nombro-a-un-judio-como-secretario-de-tesoro-de-EEUU.html

It is

>dat filename

Did the guy not give her the old lickaroo?

He should have known better. Truck drivers are blind below the angle of their hood. There was no way the truck driver could have known unless he had been staring at the guy the whole time.

they are ok

I think the niggers are not punishment enough? ... I think they deserve a little more immigration

There is always something off about this ISIS videos. blood looks like paint and the videos are too well edited for such sand niggers

Quiet, Northkorea or the Russians will destroy them ..

What a faggot. He would have paid for it or I would have sued his idiot ass

That thing was only like 20 feet off the ground. the wide angle lens just makes it look like it's farther away than it is. They aren't fast. They're not hard to take down if you have a rock or anything to throw at it.

You can see all their cars right there next to them. By your logic shouldn't someone be setting them all on fire or smashing them with a stick to keep the ambiance?

top kek