that's worse than cancer.

I need more pictures to tell

Need to see tits to really judge

Second look it is.

at least now she has something to hang the air freshener from

True that.

Just show her tits already man.

And prove it's your wife.

Not bad. Piece looks a little big though. My wife had the same one, but kept catching on blankets and shit.

So is your 3-incher, but you don't see any of us bitching about that.

you sure showed me

those boobs look good though

very good, now show me your wife's titties

Their good, nothing wrong at that front.

i'd jizz on it

Go ahead, i'll wrap it up and send it to you.

What in the name of GOD can be good in fucking silicone tits?

Not much is. Not related though.
Where's silicon tits?...

Do you have a pic of her bellybutton without the piercing?

OPs so called wife has silicone tits ffs. Its visible for a mile. Especially on the 1st pic. Silicone pad is pushing its way on the bottom of the tits. Look closely,

Moar please kind sir

Around somewhere, will take a look,.

Dude, you are talking to OP.
So you don't have to tell me to look closely at her tits. You see silicon where there ain't none mister.

Hahahaha Tits standing like str8 up like a fucking soldier without the bra and u try to tell me that she has no silicone inside? Its even more visible on the pic u've just posted when u push her tit, fucking pad is making its way out of its place. Looks like u've never seen and touched natural tits dood. How long are u 2 together? Coz clearly she didnt do the surgery while being with u.

Very ugly. Don't get me wrong, belly button piercings are the master race of piercings on females, but that jewelry is way too bulky and the way her skin is compressed at the piercing site looks absolutely terrible.

Haha dude give it up. you can't win this.
Her tits are real ;)

not your wife bro 13yo with dick in hand in basement

Here I marked u a silicone pad pushing its way from under her tit. Also on the pick with potato camera quality u've posted there is something that looks like a scar on the bottom of her right tit clearly from a plastic surgeon.

Nigga got a biohazard tattoo and it's not because he likes the band. Mudpuppy gots the AIDS.

pic*

You for real? lecturing me about my wife's tits.
here check again, still fake?
move along

If you're asking you know the answer annon.

I know, now i want to tell my wife what others think.

>Around somewhere, will take a look,.
We need a pic of her without the piercing to be able to say if her belly button looks better without one. But her navel looks like an outie in which case it's better for her not have a piercing. Belly button piercings looks better in innie navels.
PS- OP how tall are you? and how long is your dick?

U can send more pics but either way more of them u send I'm more conviced that I'm right. You think that you will fool me or u were virgin which never touched and even never saw bare boobs before his honey moon 1st sex...

lol fake tits, but it is completely normal in america, though

Well like it does matter if it is or isn't normal... Fake is fake and nothing will change the fact. But OP thinks these are natural...

>this thread

Good theory, but keep speculating. Cus your wrong.

Im around 180cm, normal guy. Dick, i have no idea. didn't measure.

your wife is hot but that piercing seems a little suspect. Either way, enjoy filling her with spunk.

Thanks, yes it does.
Spunk will be spilled.

its decently ugly

Tits from that pic are obviously smaller and more flat
. Also this pic is providing enough evidence for fake boobs of your wife. Despite the fact she is lying on her side her right tit is standing fucking str8 up and not falling even for a millimeter... Now go fuck ur self faggot OP.

I'm already fucking myself, feels good. cheers.

She really has an insane body OP

She is a healthy chick for sure.

Do her nigger boyfriends like it?

No, it always makes the niggers soft