ITT: We fight for no reason

ITT: We fight for no reason.

Fuck you

Fuck you autistic fuck. Don't tell me what to do.

That's funny I always assumed down syndrome people needed instructions.

I don't fight faggots OP

I'll fuck you the fuck up you damn slanty eyed cocksucking faglord.

Go suck ur mom's teat we all know that's the only way you'll get some

Why would I need a reason you dumb fucking nog? Fuck this place, I am through.

That's more than you'll ever get. Get the fuck outta here before I put my fist through your eyesocket

Good. We didn't want you here anyway

Bitch I will shit fury inside your asshole.

Sorry guise I was drunk, drank alot of Alcohol last night was kinda mooody, new COD givin me da shites cause is really hard please forgive me

I'd like to see you try. I eat niggers like you for breakfast

fuck you, you fucken nigger. do the world a favor and KYS

We all know you are an edgy 12 year old and you can't drink.

ITT: A bunch of gay niggers argue with each other.

>straight white master race here

Fuck off whore

Are you just black pretending to be white?

>CoD

Underage b&. I'll be sure to tell your mommy to restrict your internet privileges so you can't shitpost next time I fuck her

>nice gif

You do realize you just called yourself a piece if shit, right? You can't compare to me, motherfucker. Go home, kiddo

Fuk u feg u don't know mi mum.

ITT: Pathetic liberals doing what the democratic party does best... self-deprecate and be generally loathsome little trolls.

He has to be. Dumb niggers don't know any better

Nobody can tell htat you're a dog on the Internet

ps3 has no gaems

Samefag

this post is cursed

reply or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

the curse is locked, meaning no immunity reply can break this

the clock is ticking

Truly the best example of terminal cancer eating away at a person's brain.

>hurr durr I fuck your mom durr durr

>hurr, i'll say random political shit to look smart

Fuck off.

I bet you don't know your dad either. He abandoned ship after he saw he helped give birth to a water head retard

Wrong

>nope.avi

Nice try faggot

Stfu before I make you.

Oh look! Another dumbass who thinks everyone in every thread is just samefagging, but is wrong again.

kys, you fucking retard.

Look at this fag loser. Can't even fight properly so he has to spread his try hard memes to feel important.

>kys
How about you sleep with the fishes, you ignoramus.

Doesn't change the fact that you were wrong you faggot

Obvious newfag

I want to fight with the white skin. Kys white people.

>it's just fucking words
>also any attempts to say -- are null and void

Pick one, nigger

You dun goofed asshat

Bunch of dumb, limp wrist handling your micro pee'n, mentally deficient faggots.
Unoriginal as fuck, try rubbing your last two brain cells together to get a spark of creativity. Seriously, I'm afraid the cops are going to bust down my door for being in a room full of retarded, sexually confused children.

and by responding, you're giving me the attention that I strive for so much

check mate

Don't joke about cancer that's not funny!

Same goes for you, shitface

Obvious wannabe-oldfag tryhard.

Shut the FUCK UP faggot I swear to fucking God I will FUCK your shit UP

>muh dick

can't we all get along

You fuckin fault for being in here, m80. Don't like it? Gtfo or an hero. Or both. We don't need cesspools like you living on earth any more

Not oldfag two year old semi-newfag

Samefag fucking faggot

Hey, I watched The Godfather once! Aren't I supercool and edgy!!

You think talking about politics equates to trying to look smart? How fucking stupid are you?

Alright, which one of you wants to bend over and suck the brownest, hairiest part of my asshole?

Shut up pussy

OH YOU WANNA GO, MOTHERFUCKER? STEP UP HERE AND GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, BRUH

came here to post this, top kek

Fuck off nigger we're having a semi decent threat

Trump is a faggot along with Pence. Hillary should have won. Discuss

How about you fuck off you rabid horse-cock-munching faglord

You stupid fuck you have no idea what you're getting yourself into

>Seriously, I'm afraid the cops are going to bust down my door for being in a room full of retarded, sexually confused children.

OK, that's actually one of the funniest things I've seen on Sup Forums in quite a while. And a good description of the average 2016 Sup Forumstard.

The only thing worse than a dumb frog poster is a dumb spooderman poster. Go ahead and remove yourself from the gene pool

Suck my ass Spiderman! Batman laughs at you.

Waffles are better than pancakes.

I actually agree with that but you're still a fucking faggot

You look like a bloated piece of trash. I'm gonna go easy and spare you because I'd feel bad beating the everloving shit out if such a waste of space

Howabut a nice cub of kys

ITT: we get dubs

Hey OP, how does it feel knowing that every decent looking girl you've ever met would rather suck a niggers cock than yours?

donald trump's gonna make america great again by draining the swamp even though hes as corrupt as the rest of the ones in the swamp

O yea m8? Yu wunna ave a fockin go at it eh?

Waste of fucking trips, like a legendary bitch.
Get out? You're lucky I've decided to grace you with my presence and attempt school the retard out of you, you can either keep drawing pictures for your mommy out of crayons of take some notes.
It's time to step up your game and stop being such a weak little shit, honestly, it's like punching a toddler with down syndrome. Your parents should be ashamed.

>spare me

I knew you were fucking scared. Fucking newfag shitdick had no idea what you were getting into. Go suck on mommy's tit now until you feel bettew anony you gigantic FAGGOT

So, things you were born without?

How original!

Yeah, like an extra chromosome, unlike some.

>Watermark

No fucking effort

And here we have the single most fucking attention whoring faggot in all of this thread. Fucking kill yourself

Punctuation? Do you know how to use it? Faggot!

OH FUCK NO THIS THREAD JUST GOT REAL

can someone help me find a picture that is the polar opposite of this one?

I actually kinda liked arguing with you but you just don't know when to stop, do you? It's sad your mother didn't abort you. To let someone with an IQ less than 12 out if the room, dude. Even the doctor must've felt bad for you. I'd just go ahead and quit while you're down. Don't blow your precious good boy points on me. I know how much you love your chicken tendies

Yeah a noose can

Hey, your dad did good for himself, I don't care what anyone else says! You should be proud he raised you well enough to type and breath at the same time, the man is an inspiration.

xDDDD oura funna guy and have a much friends

This thread is proof that Sup Forums is the most intelligent board, whilst simultaneously being the most retarded.

>singles

You can't even get close to touching my trips you stupid shitlord. How about actually trying next time?

you fuckin don't dare to put pics of this mothafuckin toastah itt