What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?

inb4 bat mobile

For reals tho

i drive freedom moddafoka !!

moved to a cold climate.... had to trade the drop top for an AWD grocery grabber.

BMW e39 520i pre facelift limousine

That Bavarian engine is a gem

2009 Dodge Charger sxt

Moar of dat bimmer

porsche 924 turbo

That has to be slow as fuck. I drive a e46 320i and I wish it was faster.

Polish your headlights.

Where do you live? You got the N46 engine? BMW engines have good tuning potential.

98' 6spd RZ mkiv

Damn I used to see that guy driving past my old work all the time, how the hell he managed to get that thing road legal over here is beyond me

Has Viggan mods,stage 3 shit,it's a ride,meh....

nah, m54 6 cyl 2.2l. If I find a cheap m54b30 engine I am going to do a swap.

oh god.... why?

my cars. also have an sc300 i picked up for 600, as a winter beater

It's not the fastest thing on ghe road I'll grant you. 10 seconds or so from 0-100kph.

But it is stupid smooth. There are a lot of hot and even not so hot (and probably even diesel if I'm honest) hatches quicker then me, but that engine is just so...
It's nice

It's just nice

And yeah you've got that near 50/50 weight distribution so you can fling it around the twisty stuff. It's not a porsche cayman but it's just enough to be a bit of a hooligan on every greasy roundabout

Yeah I know, but I've got to sort out the dent and the bumper first, then I'll try to find some new lenses, because those plastic ones don't really polish that well

saabs are comfy as fuck tho. And still kinda fun.

Fun car til you try to race someone. Then you get cucked hard and think about scrapping it.

excellent choice.

E39 guy here, that's my plan, only I'd want an m52b30.

I'll use up the b20 first tho, if that's even possible without doing something flatout stupid like not putting oil in it for 50k miles

do you beamer drivers consider yourselves assholes on the road? ive yet to see one mudafucker use turn signals or drive careful.

Go to bed mang

>N46

4 cylinders are for communists

nice

True that. The engine is really smooth and it has nice sound.
My summer tyres were old and they were easy to skid in the rain. I hooned it around everytime there was raining. Cant wait for snow.

2009 ford edge.

I love it.

its 7am m8

polluting motherfuckers.

Just purchased in October. Decent enough so far.

Say what you will. Upon weighing the variables, this was the logical choice.

CLA 45 AMG

why you up so early on a saturday

my daily

Also this, which is admittedly far less logical, but much more fun.

Had the 523i. Great until the engine kept overheating. Sold it for very little to a friend who thought he was taking advantage of me and that a new head gasket would solve the problem.

Spoiler alert: it didn't, he scrapped it and bought a brown diesel X-Type.

Nah man, those non-turnsignal-using-off-cutting-passing-you-by-in-a-fury-rude-gestures-earpiece-wearing drivers are almost allways sales reps, and they've all migrated to audi now.

In fact they're starting to migrate again to volvo, watch the smaller breaks and the xc60 jeep thing for frustrated people who put "*something* manager" on their businesscard.

Bimmer drivers don't all drive like assholes nowadays or go around speeding, but if they do they are propper assholes passing you at 2 or 3 times the speed limit

and my leisure

I had the same idea, but besides having over 330k km on it it doesnt burn any oil since i changed pcv valve, and it runs smooth.
I drive it hard daily, 180kmh on highways, shift close to redline on open roads.
These are great engines, only thing i have left to do is to change oil pan gasket and the oil level sensor, I am going to do that next service in 2k.

A hard bargain, seee

I work nights so I got home not long ago

1978 yeeyee mobile

haha, so go to bed mang!

Inb4 faggot

How tall are you?

How does it feel on road compared to s? Ancient probably?

>checked

>also

who the fuck buys a 944 and says, "yeah, I'll go race people!"

lol fucking mong

Personally I love it, she has a lot of character. of course not as comfortable as the s, but I always laugh at people that want to overtake me in their passat estate, lol.

Its the G55 AMG with Brabus suspension on it

na? mb? i wanted one so bad. already have too many cars though

i was going to say ayyy nice vrod but go fuck yourself shitposting tween

interior feels ancient though

Just bought this comfy volvo 850 t5 2.0 as a project car. Going to make it technically sound and after that im going to tickle that glorious 5 cylinder engine.

gotta have sum breakfast/dinner first man

forgot pic

Nice wing retard

Your mum

Iktf

You litterally can't not slide about in the rain. You think "I'll drive like a regular jack-off for a change, let's just drive around in a normal fashion"

And you just never do

You're halfway round the hairpin and you go "na fuck it I'll dump the clutch in second, and see what happens".
I've never had the urge to skidd about like I get in this high mileage old german underpowered saloon

Yeah I've heard a lot about general cooling problems in the straight 6 e39's, radiators rotting and waterpumps going and all that. So far I'm in the clear, all I have is a leaking gasket around my waterpump, but I have a replacement in the boot, I just need to stop consuming all these drugs for a few hours so I can get down to replacing it.

b7 s4

'97 Mazda
'07 Toyota
'14 Honda

Cheers :)
330i smg sedan here
Old photo - overything is black & white now.

wingless supra's look shit

'89 NA. Bought it off an old lady for 4.5k with hard top. Only 55k Miles. Keeping it Mint because i couldnt bare destroying it with mods. Gotta love the snowbirds in FL. I can try and post more pics but theyre mostly

You brought your car to brabus and they made the tune or you bought from them? Does it have more power over regular 55?

hypermotard 1100s

We had a nice Eurovibe going on here. Can we keep this thread ricer free?

hiding this one from the world. being rebooted

post interior

I hate those top heavy pieces of shit. Seen WAYYYYYY to many of them roll in my time.

Modified FIST

Already had Brabus suspension when I bought it new I think in 2012.

500 bhp, but around 25litres/100

Yeah you can be a total asshole to the engine, Change the oil every 10-12k miles and warm it up propperly, and it litterally never fucking complains. I described the engine on /o/ once like a good buttler.
It just never complains and goes "certainly sir", even if you've been hammering it for 3 hours on end

2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus

>v6

kek

i drive a 1 ton dually.
yes, i use it as a truck.
deleted, and programmed and does very well. 6 speed manual

I just wish I had a v8 so bad...lol

I hope you haul a lot of shit.

You really should have bought one instead of being a fucking cuck that will be laughed at for as long as you own the car.

Suzuki Swift Cruise from 2013 (not my pic though)

Cars are so damn expensive.. Bought this one used last year for $15k, and it's not with the fancy lights, and stock radio, where there isn't even bluetooth or jackstick.. But it's fun to drive!

>crew cab
>short bed
>for hauling things

k

What are the front ram bars used for out of curiosity? Is it so if you hit an animal it wont damage the truck much?

You paid 15k for that little econobox? Wow, you are a retard.

only vain douchebags care about engine size

family shot

Constantly. The highest scale weight I've hit so far is just over 26,400 lbs with a dump trailer.

A few things.

>1997 Nissan Micra 1.0
This is my daily driver, 250000 on the clock, gets me to and from work and is super good on fuel. Completely stock apart from coilovers, wheels and a soundsystem.

>1995 Mazda MX5
This one's a piece of shit, previous owner hacked the suspension to bits for 'sick stance'. But it was £150 running so w/e, I just use it as a drift pig.

>2005 BMW 318D
The car my dad gave me and I never drive because it's shit and diesel is the fuel of satan.

You're right, but number of cylinders matters. Its a gigantic "muscle car". Muscle cars don't have a v6.

71 inches

only people ashamed they have a v6 care when people talk about their v6

yes for protection. it has a receiver hitch on the front, and i've also pulled out stuck vehicles/equipment with it. it's definitely useful and i'm glad i have it on there.

Don laff guise

Nice. I live in an area where people buy big trucks just to have a truck. IMO it's pretty dumb