I heard you're a virgin, user

>I heard you're a virgin, user
>Why is that?

Being an ugly cunt with a micropenis doesn't help.

i lost my virginity when i was 15

You can fix it you don't mind.

I'm 47 and a virgin. Nobody ever taught me anything about women. That "kinda cute" girl in high school who told me she "loved how my hair swayed in the breeze?" She was totally fucking into me. I just never saw it. Or another girl in middle school who smiled shyly when I explained maths shit to her? She was totally fucking into me. I never saw a goddamn thing.

Now it's too late. I don't care about women anymore. I don't care about men. I don't care about children, I don't care about animals, I don't even care about my goddamn family. All I have, anonymous poster, is this "autistic shit all day" to post. That and waiting to see if humanity decides to go nuclear and destroy itself.

Believe me when I tell you that that train has well and fucking truly left the station.

I'm literally cursed
>got cockblocked by a drunk friend crashing next to us at the point of insertion
>got cockblocked by a ghost
>literally ripped my dick trying to put it in a chick another time
>got whiskey dick the one time i hook up with a chick while drunk, jerkoff fine every time i drink alone

It doesn't matter but, you can fix it if you want

I've ignored most opportunities so far. Either out of ignorance or anxiety. If I put effort into it, I could lose it within the month.

Nice pasta.

LEAVE JOHNNY ALONE

Because I'm not a degenerate man-whore who has sex outside of marriage, and I'm not married.

Well you're wrong. I actually just broke up with my g/f after living together for 3 years.

Now I live in a town with no friends, working with her little brother alone.

I bet you feel pretty stupid right about now.

>Nona stood up for Johnny

Maybe they'll make it afterall ;_;

>she'll never punch your dick

>image.jpg

I don't usually beat bitches but I will make an exception for you.

R O M A N
O
M
A
N

> If I put effort into it, I could lose it within the month.
sure you could, buddy

this is something neckbeards like you will never ever understand

no one teaches you how to talk to women, its something you experience by doing it really fucking badly the first few times

you have to leave your comfort zone which is why so many people fail

I honestly dont give a fuck .... Is that bad? Like i dont care.

>What is tinder

Because I have Haphephobia and the last time a girl tried to kiss me I literally punched her

Cuz

Fuck off kid

I'm not.
Why is that?

3DPD is why you tweaked out skank.

leave my bedroom and waifu pillows alone. Moe does not exist in the 3D realm, and used goods like you are proof positive of that.

because of reddit