Hello folks. Lets try this on another level. Are you ready for the biggest riddle in the history of Sup Forums...

Hello folks. Lets try this on another level. Are you ready for the biggest riddle in the history of Sup Forums? To get your attention lets start with a very easy one.

Other urls found in this thread:

harrold.org/rfhextra/download/Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf - German.pdf
deutschermensch.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/mein-kampf-adolf-hitler-band-1-und-2-173-auflage-1936-828s.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's so easy that I wouldn't consider it this a riddle.

Which I guess is the joke....

hardy har har....

what's the answer then? cant find it man

guess you're autistic

Oh you're doing the trying to be funny thing.

Yeah sorry it's not working. You didn't turn out to be a funny person. How unfortunate for your whole life :\

:(

FUCKing easy

Congratulation dear friend. The next one is a bit harder. Again we are searching a word hidden in the image. Don't be afraid of darkness and seek for revolution!

I don't feel bad

the hidden word is kek, for those that can't find it

lol

Didodecyldimethylammonium bromide

Thats assuming 3302 means ddab

As the group has gained notoriety and public attention, many have asserted that the puzzles are an introduction to occult principles, and possibly even recruitment for a cult. Dr. Tim Dailey, a senior research fellow with the Family Research Council, analyzed the teachings of Cicada 3301, and stated "The enigmatic Cicada 3301 appears to be drawing participants inexorably into the dark web of the occult a la Blavatsky and Crowley. At the heart of the enchantment is the counterfeit promise of ultimate meaning through self-divination."

Dailey analyzed the puzzles and the Cicada 3301's book Liber Primus and summarized some of the groups' core beliefs:

- There is no inherent meaning in anything, and all is "empty and meaningless"
- Within each person is an ideal state akin to Nietzsche's Übermensch
- The existence of an emergent god-like Global brain made up of all living things and technology, as described by cyberneticist Francis Heylighen
- There is no need for salvation, because there is nothing from which we must be saved
- There is no "real" reality, and what we perceive as reality may be a simulation
- Their use of the term "intelligence" rather than "person" throughout the Liber Primus seems to indicate belief, or at least concern for, sentient artificial intelligence.
- Many of their writings and beliefs focus on ego death
- Liber Primus and other Cicadian texts adhere to an internal Qabalah system based around Cicada 3301's Gematria Primus

Others have claimed that the Cicada 3301 puzzles are a modern and technological equivalent to the enlightenment journey within Western esotericism and Mystery schools.

Wait is this a real riddle? There are actually numbers in the top right corner...

Seit?

the clue reads "MeinKampf.pdf version page 205 line 15 5th word

gar?

ob? und?
man, here's the one I'm looking at, harrold.org/rfhextra/download/Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf - German.pdf

I'm pretty sure you're not looking for "und" so I'm pretty sure there's another pdf, care to help a brother out?

deutschermensch.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/mein-kampf-adolf-hitler-band-1-und-2-173-auflage-1936-828s.pdf

maybe its this one?

man, is that purple shit some coded image data? you guys don't fuck around, this is all me in this thread now btw

heh thanks, "Erfolg" or success!

c'mon, that's clearly it, what's my prize? I wanna be in your club, it sounds super cool. I'ma go check out that purple shit

Well done. 'Erfolg' means 'success' and you succeded. Now things start to get wild. Again we are searching a word hidden in the image. This time changing the brightness wont help you.

pretty wild

should I be bumping this and isthere a time limit?