Is this how Malaysians sound who say that English is their mother tongue?

Is this how Malaysians sound who say that English is their mother tongue?

youtube.com/watch?v=szINGbLLV-Q

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=602IcfqT5Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=ogOvT9oSp1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah and Singapore.

the real question is why you are watching this shit in the first place

Why aren't you?

Jesus fucking Allah, he did it.

>most impossible song
youtube.com/watch?v=602IcfqT5Fw

because i'm not mentally impaired enough to be entertained by watching some chink play a video game while talking in bad english ?

i suppose you are also one of those """people""" who unironically enjoy watching chinks play dota ?

this is even worse than being a football fan, at least football fans go out to the stadium and get drunk with their friends so you can argue they're having a good time and not completely wasting their lives

I dont think wasting your time on a chinese cartoon board argueing with people about how they waste their time on the internet is better, Pierre.

Generally its called Manglish or sometimes mangled english.
Malay mixed with english with added indian and chinese.
It just works.

but it absolutely is, here you can write your opinions on everything, notably on politics and free from all censorship, and there are actually people from all over the world reading you and replying to you
like when people had arguments by writing letters to each other in the old days except better

it's a wonderful invention and my ancestors would have killed for it no doubt
i'm pretty sure they wouldn't have killed for the ability to watch clips of random people playing bad music on fake-piano though

um pretty sure I can go out an watch DOTA being played in an arena you fucking loser
bet you don't even have any gamer friends that's why you talk shit

youtube.com/watch?v=ogOvT9oSp1c

Yes. You should humiliate them or probably push them into the oven as well.
It's so disgusting to be honest.

it's ok if you go out and go there sure, but you are staying home watching people play video games ? i can't think of a more depressing use of your time, it makes me depressed on your behalf

and no i have gamer friends, actually they always try to get me to play shit with them but i haven't cared in years
that's the thing, it's why i'm talking about this in the first place, it's because it makes me sad because they don't want to go and do real things outside with me and me i don't want to stay in my room bashing buttons with them in an inane pissing contest against literal 12yo children that will bring absolutely nothing to me in the end

some of them are actually trying to go pro at lol, one even took a year off his studies to get better (or rather "his parents allowed him" even though he's like 21yo what a fucking joke like being ginger and jewish isn't already bad enough)
i guess their dream in life is to be like those people on stage on your video and be cheered by the crowd like an athlete, but in reality they are sitting down and doing repetitive shallow shit all day, and in their relaxation time they are watching other people doing the exact same thing ...

just think when you are 100yo and on your death bed what will you do ? you will think about your youth, and be like "oh yeah i remember, i spent all of it playing with a fucking children's toy", wow, you have no idea how hard you will regret this

you're just an autist mate
what are you gonna do outside? what are "real" things?
take a walk? yeah big fucking deal lol

get the fuck outta here

i'm the one who doesn't want to waste my time looking at pixellated cartoon characters figthing each other like a child and i am the autist ? ok

>what are you gonna do outside?
women for starters, then you could go and enjoy things with some actual interest like going to the shows or traveling abroad or doing something actually productive like working on a project or doing sports or even just going an simply talking with your friends at the bar/restaurant is more interesting than this ...

>what are "real" things?
this sentence is terrible and really goes to show how far gone you people are

so basically back in the days it was all better yadayada lmao fuck off m8

what is a waste of time and what isn't is your subjective opinion

and that whole >women for starters
yeah, i knew you were autistic

>what is a waste of time and what isn't is your subjective opinion
Yes totally and i am simply asking you why you personally subjectively don't find it a waste of time and how ? And if you really, really do ?
As i said when you are old and you look back on your life you will feel deep regret and shame that THIS is what you unironically sunk thousands of hours of your life into, without ever getting anything meaningful out of it, a literal children's toy ...

>tfw impaired enough to be entertained by watching some downy arguing and conjuring long ass post on the internet

i'm watching some faggy chink tap on a screen
could have read a book in the same time
could have taken a walk
could have talked to a friend
could have jacked one off

how is one activity better than the other

i'm sure you will have the most exquisite memories to look back to when you are 90 years old and share all the amazing REAL experiences you had with your grandchildren
women for starters ;)

>how is one activity better than the other
if you read a book maybe you would've maybe learned something valuable or meaningful, if you did we probably wouldn't even be having this argument
if you took a walk you'd get in a healthier shape
if you talked to a friend you would have laughed and enjoyed your short time on earth instead of blankly staring at a screen
if you jacked off you would have gotten exactly the same thing out of it, that is, temporary pleasure which makes you feel empty afterwards

>i'm sure you will have the most exquisite memories to look back to when you are 90 years old and share all the amazing REAL experiences you had with your grandchildren women for starters ;)
but yes i totally do i'd have a lot of stories to tell already, about the places i went to the people i met the things i saw ... what will you have to tell ? how you really enjoyed watching dumb shit on youtube ?

wow...what an amazing life
shame to waste it watching some dude in a youtube video huh.

guess we can learn a lot from the french

yes, yes and yes

Holy shot frog this is some Grade A Finland Approved autism

would be a shame to waste your time replying to someone on an imageboard who doesn't give a shit about autistic opinions eh

could have read a book instead
or...the ladies ;-)

i'm definitely not wasting my time since i am trying to help another human being, of course that person is being sarcastic and will never admit it in front of me but i know that one day he will look back and objectively realize that i was right