How would you deal with this situation?

how would you deal with this situation?
>pic related

Get a basket with something soft in the bottom of it, open the case and catch them all.

I'd google image search that pic then select one of the thousands of answers already posted on the internet

like pokemon?

Might work for one, the following ones will break over the first ones.

kek

Open doors slowly and just hold the shit. The same way the chick solved the problem.

I'd pay someone to open the case and clean up the resulting shattered bowls

Just open it. Plates and bowls are just plates and bowls. I obviously have the funds to replace ~8 bowls of "fine-china."

Shit.

I'll dump the whole fucking cabinet. Start handing out plates and bowls to people to smash.

>open left side door
>reach in and start removing bowls
>?
>profit

Burn down the house and start over

Punch the glass out and grab the bowls.
OP is a manle faggot

I'd do a barrel roll

Open it really fast and catch them. Put some blankets/pillows down. Also, learn to stack fucking bowls, autist.

why not just slowly tilt the cabinet back until its flat and open the doors to get everything out.
put cabinet back.
put all the rest back...

I would try to remove the glass from the upper part.
Even if I had to break it, it can be easily repaired.

doesnt know the definition of autism

Seppuku is your only choice.

You have dishonored family by not knowing how o stack bowls.

I saw this picture on fb, titled Schrödinger's bowls or some shit. Unsurprisingly it had a 9gag water mark. Are they all that fucking retarded?

Spray paint the windows black so I won't have to look at the bowls like that.

There is not enough information in the Picture, if possible open it from the side, depending on the value of the stuff using a glasscuter or going trou the wood might be acceptable.

kek, out of sight out of mind.

I'm liking this, unless it's cheap dishes in which case I would try pillows everywhere