That feeling when niggers think they're human

>That feeling when niggers think they're human.

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=IQ rates by race
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>That feeling when you don't have a basic understanding of genetics and the concept of chromosomes.

He obviously does since he has one more than everyone else

>That feeling when niggers are statistically, and biologically, stupider than whites/asians/latinos, etc.

>triggered, you nigger?

OP will never recover from this slam.

>That moment when you take the bait and prove you have an extra chromosome

Wew best roast of 2016.

Now, you uneducated nigger, please tell me how they are equals to any other race, and not go onto personal insults.

Your thesis was that they aren't humans. Science says otherwise.

>That feeling when niggers are statistically, and biologically, stupider than whites/asians/latinos, etc.

Negating the premise. Back to the drawing board, OP. You're acting like a nigger right now btw.

Really I don't care that you're racist, it's just instead of doing something about those "blacks" you chat crap on the Internet , come on son try harder.

Niggers, when adjusted to population, are:

>seven times more likely to commit crime than a White.

>27% of them rely on welfare to survive, while only 8.7% of Whites rely on welfare.

>Niggers have an average IQ of 84, compared to an average of 105 for Whites.

Why don't we give animals human right too?

>hurr durr niggers and whites have the same ancestors and genetics

>Guess what, we share most of our DNA with monkeys too, how'bout give them a citizenship?

Thank you. I also won't get into this since you have your views and I have mine. Don't want to get all political and shit, just wanted to roast some people.

Please refer to this.

Thesis:

Niggers are violent, stupid, and ill-bred, thus an error.

Ok who here really believe nigger are inferior race ?
and why ?

I believe niggers are subhuman because they're violent, stupid, and lazy.

They think that for some reason White Nations aren't diverse enough, when North Africa could use plenty of diversity.

They are the biggest hypocrites that nature has produced.

Fine
But don't you think its more a problem of environnment than genes ?

google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=IQ rates by race

Sub-Saharan africans have an average IQ of 70, average niggers in the majority have an IQ of 85.

Average whites have an IQ of 105.

Ok fine thanks

Perhaps, I understand the ones living in Africa would be violent, or uneducated, because, well. They're living in fucking Africa.

BUT HOW COME.
DO AMERICAN NIGGERS ARE LITERALLY THE SAME?

If you say "slavery", I will fucking gas you.

Good point but
slavery

STOB POSTING HATE FACTS IM LIDERALLY SHAGING

nice b8 but i can't resist

niggered?

perhaps being an ill bred, stupid and violent would perchance be a greater advantage in breeding? then niggers, from an evolutionary stand point is not an error

No, because a stupid, even, if 100x stronger physically, nigger, would DIE from a weapon, fired, and designed, with non-black intelligence,

You said African niggers are violent, I have to disagree. I've met numerous people from Africa, most of them are well mannered and well spoken fellows, granted that they are living in foreign country. But your argument equating American niggers with African negroes is just quite demeaning.

But, aren't we as a society progressing towards stupidity? With how niggers and stupid person outbreeding smart people.

I've got nothing against SOUTHERN Africans, LIVING in Africa, as well as CENTRAL Africans.

My apologies, I wasn't clear enough.

List of subhumans:

>African-Americans 99%
>Far-Northern Africans, AKA, the uncivilized ones,
>Tribal-originating Africans.
>Foreign-Living, non-african negroes.