Why is human cloning unethical?

Why is human cloning unethical?

Yes

There's no purpose for it. Cloning organs is a different issue, but cloning entire humans is meaningless and can only result in bad things.

>why
>yes

Got my dick hord

You mean dubs

Read it wrong.

Though the answer is in my post so calm down.

Free labor?

Slavery is obviously wrong you North Korean.

Slavery is only applied to people

it's not that it's unethical, but that the ethics for it haven't been defined yet.

*dick hoard
Strange thing to brag about m8

I was kidding lol

Because souls.
yes its stupid, no I cant do anything about it.

It isn't. Religious nutjobs just claim it is so they can delay technological progress and continue pushing their irrational belief that an omnipresent all-powerful being not only created them, but actually cares about them. They did the same thing back in the 13th century.

Better question: why is cloning a Neanderthal unethical?

Be less unfunny

Because stupid science bitches are up to no good

if you were cloned, would you suck your clone's dick?

Who says it is? And why care what they think?

Its the same people who think unborn fetuses are people

Uh, I'm religious and everything you've said here is complete shit.

>Uh,
Stopped reading right there

>I'm part of a single religious group!
>Allow me to speak for all religious people!

Rich people are the only ones who will be able to take advantage of organ and eventually full body transplants.

It's not hurting anyone, I'm not morally objective to something that could change the world for the better if no one's being hurt. Ethically speaking, what reason can you have to be against this?

This

Nonsensical beliefs like souls and divinity slow the march of technological advancement.

It's kinda gay

The more suppressed the public the longer they'll believe something without evidence

He's not really wrong but

its not
if we can why not

Ok princess, keep trying to argue

>Granting (((them))) the power to live forever.
>The elite leapfrog through time and culture dies
>Our descendants will be watching: Keeping up with the Kardashians season 1,508.

No. You/your loved ones will never be important enough to clone, don't give them this.

Why?

Why would cloning healthy intelligent and productive people be a bad thing?

Is it because you're not any of these things?

You can't clone brain activity. The clone would be an exact genetic twin but the personality could be vastly different.
You might argue that they can teach their clone to be like them but whats to stop them from just teaching another person to be like them?

Op here, I'm interested in cloning myself. But people actually believe it's bad. Humans, I believe will achieve great things once cloning is done. Imagine the possibilities, as test tube humans made with perfect genes, imagine never getting sick or having disorders. A clone who is subjected to testing would only move this world forward.

What's to stop from teaching a clone to behave violently? If the clone is taught only wrong and isolated knowing only wrong will the clone go to hell?

a clone isn't a identical copy
it's a entirety different person since it doesn't have your memories
the clone may grow up having different opinions than you

What's to stop from teaching a child to behave violently?
There is no Hell.