Life sucks right now (long story) and I really need to cut...

Life sucks right now (long story) and I really need to cut. I'm stuck in my room and can't find my knife (no razor) and don't know what to use. I tried breaking a CD (I'm desperate) but it didn't cut anything. Suggestions on how to hide it as well? Can't do it in visible areas as I have sex with a guy and don't want him to see.

drink bleach

I'm not gonna kill myself, got anything else? -OP

you can break glass or find anything with thin metal for instance lighter or bottlecap or even spoon. now you just have to sharpen it a little or if its thin enough bend till you halve it and voila you got sharp piece of metal

Bite a finger off

I have a hand mirror but it wont break... -OP

send pic of room ill figure something out

stop being an attention seeking faggot. cutting doesn't make anything feel any better. it's the same feeling as heroin

Have you ever cut before? It distracts me from everything and calms me down.

it helps some people as drinking or or running help other and as long as you only hurt yourself do what you want coz you you do it for yourself not anybody else

I'm thinking of using a bobby pin and just poking myself so I still hurt myself but it's not visible. Does that sound like a good idea?

Have you tried killing yourself? I suggest killing yourself. Bonus points if you record it and post it. Also, go kill yourself.

How can I record me killing myself and then post the video? I can't post a video if I'm dead...

Have you ever tumblr'd before?

Take a rubber band and wear it around your wrist like a bracelet. Then just snap it against your wrist. Works for me when I don't wanna deal with hiding cuts.

you can sharpen it in like 2-3 mins if you have any flat coarse metal/stone thing that you can use as whetstone. also if you have something pretty solid you can hammer it to flatten it

Fuck tumblr I wish they would all kill themselves

OP, you're a weak and pathetic loser. You need to stop playing these childish and emotional head games with yourself. Either suck it up and deal with life accordingly, or just fucking kill your self already. If you do kill yourself, trust me, the world won't miss you.

You do it on a live webcam fuck wit.

nope

You could post tits for starters.

Lol sorry to break it to you but I actually have friends and family that likes me. So yeah some people would miss me, maybe a foreign thing for you though. Plus I think the guy I have sex with would definitely miss me.

AIDS happened because a nigger fucked a monkey

Push pin actually worked pretty well, won't be visible afterwards and I feel much better now. -OP

> cuts itself
> doesnt do it across(horizontally)
> retard

Trips never lie

Obviously not desperate enough to attempt crazy shit like walk into your mom's kitchen and using A FUCKING KNIFE or break a window or any other glass.
Fuck off, attention whore.

good for you then

> cuts to feel pain
> sex with random dude for love

ur life is complete op, might as well start going to mcdonalds for the rich and healthy cousine

No shit I'm not that desperate. Just because I'm on Sup Forums doesn't mean I am crazy. Just a normal chick wanting to feel a little pain to make myself feel better, I didn't post this question for attention.

ofc it isnt for attention

its for the good and healthy advice from Sup Forums tards

go back to tumblr op plis

Lol I'm not fucking some random dude, I actually have an actual relationship with him. Strange huh.

Therapy. Stat.

If I was in a relationship with someone whose arm looks like the battlefield of Bosnia 95 i'd see it

> I have sex with a guy and don't want him to see.

"a guy"

I do. I go to a program at a hospital every week day from 9-3:15 for therapy. Shit doesn't help all the time.

>just wondering how you got this far.

>can I help?
>a good convo might help?

That isn't my arm, that's just a topic photo.

Go to the kitchen and get a knife, you fucking moron.

HERE IS AN IDEA, SEEK HELP. STOP COMING ON HERE CRYING FOR ATTENSION. MAYBE LET THAT DUDE SEE YOUR CUTS SO YOU CAN GET SOME HELP. YOU REALLY THINK THE Sup Forums COMMUNITY CAN HELP WITH SOMETHING LIKE THIS. CAUSE i KNOW ALL MY LAWYER AND DR. FRIENDS LOVE TO TROLL Sup Forums LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP.

You're such a faggot. Go attention where somewhere else, your life isn't that bad. I'm tired of people like you if you're gonna do something please kys

post moar cuts

Cut yourself with your edgyness

I'm diagnosed with bi-polar anxiety depression. I havent gone to school in 3 years as to having medical problems. My parents are threatening to send me to residential (24 hour hospital program where you live there and they watch you). Mom just told me she's giving up on me and dad keeps on coming by and banging on the door to let him in.

My life sucks right now too.
Thats why i started whoring myself to gays.
I made 80 dollars last night all i had to do was let someone blow me for 20 minutes.
Try it OP, money will turn your life around!

How?! That's easy money

Kys. What's the point in living if you're not going to do anything with your life except complain have sex and cut yourself

WATCH MAMAMAX. WE LOVE YOU.

anyone else here has a serious fetish for cutting girls?

Hahaha that's the thing. My life doesn't suck that much. I'm just looking for a little bit of pain and couldn't ask anywhere else for suggestions. Life is hard for me but I'm not killing myself. I'm on the pain high right now so I'm really cheery.

Is it like, you feel like everything in life was supposed to turn out perfect and your body was supposed to be perfect and all your experiences perfect and you weren't supposed to make any mistakes?

And because "no" to all of the above you wanna cut the piece of shit (you) that caused all of it?

Not trying to play armchair psychologist here, just curious if I'm close to the fucked up thought process that starts all this.

Have you tried not doing it and instead expressing your frustration by axe throwing?

Jesus you guys are going to the extreme here. All I wanted was a little bit of pain.

I made this thread because I'm stuck in my room, I don't have an ax in here...

TITS OR GTFO, YOU KNOW THE RULES

Meanwhile at hrc

Killing urself is the only solution op
Make the world a better place

be attractive, put up an add on backpage.

Here's my body -OP

25/12/16 massive suicide

Then why the fuck do you feel the need to cut yourself... seems a bit counterintuitive

Because I have a bunch of horrible shit going on and it makes me feel better.

Just do it pussy

short ways for atension, long ways for result xD

I did, I'm really cheery right now because of it.

Lol he probably would move on pretty quickly, derive your self worth from yourself not others and maybe you won't feel like cutting yourself like anymore

Well op, the gf cuts too. But she's not an attention whore like you she cuts her thighs and its impossible to not cut, I tried everything with her to stop her but she keeps doing it. Just kill yourself.

God damnit I'm just leaving you guys are useless. I dont know what I was expecting. The one time I did cut I did it on my bikini like so it wouldn't be visible, but now that I'm having sex I can't do that. I just wanted a little bit of pain to relieve some pain I still have self worth. I'm not interested in killing myself. I just created this thread to get advice not for attention, in fact the attention this thread is getting is annoying so I'm leaving. Obviously having a somewhat good life is so foreign to everyone that I'm not courageous to go to the extreme. See ya guys.

Well done now cut the whole goddammit arm off he won't ever find those marks

Neat don't come back

a-fucking men

on the off chance this is true, there are people that care about you. you just need to wake up and see it for yourself (saying that in the nicest way possible) hope things get better for you

Just kill yourself. World is better off without attention whores like you

There's no timestamp, you're all autistic, OP's faggotry wins