Just took Xanax for the first time in my life. Took a 0.25mg pill from my friend about 15 minutes ago...

Just took Xanax for the first time in my life. Took a 0.25mg pill from my friend about 15 minutes ago. What should i expect? I have tried alcohol, weed, lsd, shrooms and salvia.

A slight calming effect and possibly drowsiness

Nothing that's not much at all maybe sleepy.

what if i was already pretty chill before taking it?

All Xanax does is make you tired bro and forget everything. You took such a small dose though I doubt it will do anything but just make you want to chill.

Goodnight idiot!

how so?

and btw, when does it kick in?

Coz it won't do shit, i'm on xanax and other shit.
Before AW on Sup Forums do some research.
You're gonna feel relaxed and then sleepy.
Sweet dreams fag.

You're not going to feel that haha

if its your first time you might feel a slight euphoria

depends if it's ir or xr retard.

Euphoria? Xanax? GTFOH faggot!

First time I took xanax I took the whole bar. Went with my friends to buy weed and got pretty stoned. Went back to his garage and watched Xavier renegade angel. We got to two episodes then I woke up in my bed the next morning no idea how the fuck I got there. The next time I saw my friends they told me we did a bunch of shit like go to taco Bell and drive around and I didn't remember any of it. You're gonna black out have fun!

it might just have been a placebo effect on many people expecting it, a lot of people have reported it

.25 is NOTHING.
you wont feel shit from that.
take 1mg next time pussy

I hope you watch a family member overdose. I will laugh.

Disappointment

Buspar is a good friend of pot.

Fuck you whiteboi

Heil Leopold of Belgium. He was a based nigger killer.

.25mg, as others have stated wont do much to you. Take 1mg to get a buzz. Expect to sleep well and not remember much. Be careful with benzos. If you become dependent, the withdrawals are far worse than opiates.

They prob took something else coz noway Xanax creates euphoria, minor or not.
Xanax is meant to do the exact opposite.
Check it up on the web Sup Forumsro

If this is your first time and you have no tolerance, you might just feel calm and maybe fall asleep.

The first time I took xanax it was a whole bar and I don't remember anything buy my friends said we went to eat, hit up a bar, chilled at a house. I didn't believe them till I saw pictures.

But .25 is good OP it's a nice jumping off point.

BUT DO NOT MAKE IT AN EVERY DAY THING- IT WILL BECOME A HABIT, YOUR TOLERANCE WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF AND WITHDRAWAL IS AWFUL

>BUT DO NOT MAKE IT AN EVERY DAY THING- IT WILL BECOME A HABIT, YOUR TOLERANCE WILL GO THROUGH THE ROOF AND WITHDRAWAL IS AWFUL

This needs to be not only in capitals, but in bold, perhaps font size 24.

Comic Sans too

The cold

Sides orbiting with Russfag, frenchfag and 'muricanfag right now!
Ty Sup Forumsro!

Excpect to feel relaxed and sink into your couch.

Agreed, benzo withdrawal is sooooo fucking bad.

Makes me feel all dreamy. Don't fall asleep when I take it. Just in a calming haze. Feels good kiddo.

100% agree. The road you go down sucks so bad it's almost not worth bothering at all.

Comic Sans way too "cutesy".

Arial Black seems to fit well though.

Like any withdrawal, be it booze, H, E's, speed etc
Hello Captain Obvious!

Er, not quite. It's quite well known that benzo withdrawals are among the worst of any drug.

Sure, withdrawal from any drug that causes physical dependence is a bitch, but benzo withdrawal has its own level of hell.

Not quite. One can get over opiates WDs in a few weeks. It's been over 4 months for my Klonopin WDs. Used klonopin (as prescribed) for 2 months. Benzo WDs can cause seizure and death.

Constant feeling that you are not real. Heightened sense of everything due to your bodies GABA receptors being all fucked.

I've fucked around with large doses of strong opiates for 2 years and havent become physically dependent. 2 months of low dose klonopin and my body is going to be fucked up for over a year.

Benzos arent worth it.

Not OP and couldn't find a drug thread, but about to drop a tab of acid for the first time. Any tips?

0.25 mg? Are you retarded? That much could kill you!

If I were you, I'd start a new thread with your question. You'll likely get a lost more replies that way.

Rape

Be with someone you are familiar with. Go to a familiar space with access to outdoors (key). Be prepared to poop on your come up. Don't look at yourself in the mirror. Don't confine yourself to small places. Don't go into crowded places. Have some relaxing music to listen to (i prefer chillstep). Despite my bash on benzos WDs earlier, they do come in handy for acid comedowns. If you don't have access, i like to drink Whiskey towards the end when i get into the "philosophical" trip stage.

be with cool people, dont go fucking about the streets

only the strong survive!

Good advice. Also, I find weed is rather comfy for coming down from a trip.

>extra retarded retard

bark bark bark bark bark bark bark

I've tried to watch Xavier: Renegade Angel sober and i hated it. A few nights ago I caught an episode while I was pretty buzzed and I hated it even more. That show is trash.

Could you start the thread for me? I'm kinda nervous about talking to strangers.

dont worry, your anonymous, nobodys going to be bothered, i would be more concerned about taking acid

I'm going to wait until my Xanax kicks in and then I'll start one.

>placebo

Wow, you're a nice lady. Thanks bro!

I just popped 4 bars and when I open Sup Forums I see this thread! Well bud in all honesty even though you have no tolerance I wouldn't expect anything special, I would take at the least 1mg for a first time. Either way have fun and stay safe.

how long have you been addicted?

No shit! 8mg all at once just REEKS of a big fat tolerance built up.

I'm not addicted fam, I've had a heroin addiction in the past. Now I bet it varies per person but I can't take bars for a week straight and not feel even slight with draw, in fact benzos are hard to get hooked on unless you incessantly take them.

*Can take sorry

You won't feel anything. You gotta take more and all it does is make you tired.

>in fact benzos are hard to get hooked on

You are most certainly the exception, rather than the rule.

>long enough to deny being addicted.

i don't know why i expected you to be honest with me.

.25 will do absolutely nothing to you bro
especially if you were already chill
I'd recommend at least a half if you want any effect, and add it to some alcohol

>Experimenting with drugs for recreation

Congratulations that's like one of the worst life decisions anybody can possibly do. You have no idea how far you'll go if you keep trying drugs like this. Best to stop now and go clean. You've had your fun. Stay away from this stuff before it ruins your life. There is no such thing as doing recreational drugs responsibly. They negatively impact you life unless its something like weed or responsible use of alcohol. Thats like the only exception.

But you won't listen to me and continue to do it anyway so I don't even know why I tried in the first place to talk sense into you. I just hope you don't get fucked up from this before you realize you should stop doing it.

Took 7 bars and had no memory of the following 2 days.

I'm really just giving my experience, ive been taking bars for years on and off but nowadays I take them maybe once a month after a hard day at work. I certainly am an exception because I can rail 4 bags of dope and pop a few bars and just feel alright. That being said don't take then often If you don't want a tolerance like i do.

Not much.

Keep that shit away, son.

> Took a 0.25mg pill from my friend about 15 minutes ago

You might not even notice anything, lol.

That said, don't push it. It's physically addictive and shit drug if you don't take it to function. If you abuse it regularly, you will get to where you have muscle spasms and seizures from withdrawal.

I got into Etizolam last month. Just fuck with it on the weekends here and there. First time I took 6 mg's and then passed out until 4 the next day. Wifey also took some and confessed some shit to me that's been on her mind. It really can open people up. .25 of xannies isnt gonna do shit recreationally, at least start with 1 mg.

> It really can open people up.

Yeah, if that's what you call being half conscious for a day and waking up with no memory of what the fuck happened.

lol i posted her again

take a ton and blackout

never understood the appeal of these

I had a girlfriend once that talked about taking handfuls of xanax until she was passing out and fucking anyone that would dick her and then she said she would wake up and not remember what happened but would do it again and again. I was disgusted.

It turns you into a zombie at enough of a dose. Honestly, it sounds like a date rape drug to me with the whole, unconscious and memory loss aspect of it.

>this fag. Ive been doing drugs since i was 15 im 28 now. Wife 2 kids great job where i travel with bands all across the country...that being said opiates will. Ruin your life and so can alcohol and benzos if taken out of control. Have your fun but be smart.

this

That's just it, some people can handle their drugs and some let it take control of their life. If you have an adictive personality, don't fuck with drugs.

This, girls need to be careful with benzos. I broke up wity a girl a few years back and then I found out she was ruthlesly gangbanged by niggers when she decided to take bars after I left her.

increase the doe and
listen to ODESZA - How did I get here

benzos are addictive af.
i fucking love benzos over everything
spend a whole summer on phenazepam. best time in my life..

You're not my dad!

Although rare, benzos can cause disinhibition and initial euphoria, similar to what alcohol does.

You should already be feeling it. But you need to take more faggot you wont feel shit from 0.25. Take like 1 or 2mg to start

Feel anti depressed

This