What is Sup Forums's favorite fast food sandwich?

What is Sup Forums's favorite fast food sandwich?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

why u do this? u are also lonely?

i like big king xxl

I like this post.
Nice stuff man
You should write more.

me too, nd its dirt cheap

Im more of a filet o fish kinda guy. i usually get them with double fish and a strawberry milkshake.

I didn't realize until recently how much love the McChicken gets. I feel like a fast food hipster.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I don't eat fast food. Tastes bearable but it feels like a lead weight in my bowels. Wife makes better food anyways.

do u eat kebab or chinese fast food?
i think those are nice
and big king ^^

that naked bun though
I cant deal with a smooth bun, it just seems wrong

Hey I wanna suck your dick honestly let's meet

Big Mac. I'm basic but whatever

Kebab around here is $15 a stick, ain't paying for that shit. I've found some super nice Chinese restaurants after a lot of trial and error. It's all about finding good food, I guess. MOST restaurants are better than fast food.

the naked bun makes it easier to cut through with your knife though, and the fork comes out cleaner.
win win

McChicken sauce?

You mean mayo, nigger?

The other kebab is better the ones that are like turkish burritos.

Ah, you're a Britbong too.

The plastic cutlery you get at MD is shit though, sometimes I just pick the fucker up and eat it finger like

gyros?

chick fil a has the best chicken sammich.

/thread

I can only get mcdonalds if it's really late at night and I'm really high and have really bad munchies but I always get the mcchicken. It's really good if you add ketchup

Those are greek but similar.

>SUSHI IS THE FOOD OF GODS

Like this,

ITT: people eating McNigger food.

Chic-fil-a is the only acceptable answer for chicken sandwhiches. Real men eat beef, faggot.

Ahmetcan Şeref Şehirli

BIGMAC YOU NIGGER FAGGOT

> implying gods can be nuked.

So cool.

My man, this is my favorite McDonald's meal. Though for awhile when the 12 was a thing that's all I got. Shit was so cash

whhy not both

A Mcdonalds burger, with two fries on it. Everyday I go at 12:45 am and ask for a burger, and tell them to put two french fries to look like the hands of a clock. I then make the guy who hands it out say "time to eat." i even pay for a small fries even though I only get two.

britfags eat sandwiches with a knife

let that sink in

No shit. My faggy gyro shop keeps making them "artistic" with shit spilling out the front. For fucks sake, pack that shit in like a taco so I can actually eat it without having to rearrange everything. I'd eat those.

>tfw you realize McChicken sauce is Mayonaise

>sandwiches

Man wish I was this stupidly happy all the time.

In Australia they're the stereotypical drunk food, so you can get them all night.

gimme that CBO fam

Shitties are pretty good for fast food

I like the six dollar burger from Hardee's myself.

You just want his mcchicken

Don't do it OP

I want his McDickIn(sideofmymouth) ;^)

Its a canadian thing i think.
when i worked at mcdonalds right out of high school i was 10 miles from the canadian border in WA state. 97% of the canadians ALWAYS ask for mcchicken sauce (which is the same thing as mayo but SLIGHTLY thicker) Which we don't have in the US. And if you offer those fuckers packets of mayo they act all disgusted.

>he doesn't know the secret mcchicken sauce recipe
stupid american