>she will never tell you she knows no king but you

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally the only good character left in the show besides the Hound after 9/11

HUH? Game of Memes has lolis?

>the royal pussykitten is clean your highness

Even worse, the loli was giving the Northerners a lesson in masculinity. The whole scene was pretty bad.

not in masculinity, but in honour. the scene is great because it shows something so essential that even a child comprehends and has to remind them of.

"But women have no honor"

Don't forget that males are honorless scum in this show and a literal child has to show them how to act because strong women lmao

THEY REFUSE THE COLL

What about their...other honor?

Indeed , irl most of them will loled to death,

Also
>underageb& bear loli tells the knight of the vale who is the rightful king of the north
>absolutely ridiculous

Because it comes from a position of a Lord. Or Lady in her case, it has nothing to do with her age and whatnot. She is their equal in status.

>implying she's not already eying Jon
Give her ten years and she'll be all over him.

>tfw puberty's gonna hit her hard

Enjoy it while it lasts. She'll look 25 next season.

I fucking hate this stupid meme character. The most forced, cringey pandering they could come up with. Normies love her!

Hideous

>hating loli mormont

are you that thai guy

>getting triggered by this perfect loliqueen instead of your dick getting hard

why even go on guys? why not just jump out the window and do a king's landing?

How can one girl be so perfect?

>the loli was giving the Northerners a lesson in masculinity
That speech was more or less in the book, it was just told by different character, Wylla Manderly

All the other lords were portrayed as "pussies" for not joining Snowy Joe in his suicide run against Ramsay, and the bear loli essentially made them her "bitches". So, yes, it was exactly masculinity.
Lord or not, she's still a tiny girl that wouldn't be able to do anything without her advisors, even wiping her own ass (though at least 75% of Sup Forums would be happy to oblige:). Her words shouldn't have any weight whatsoever.

I would say it was honor. She kept referencing the houses' histories of loyalty to the Starks. That has nothing to do with masculinity.

it has in the context of a show where the main heroin has an army of dickless men, a dickless spy, a half man who bows and believes in her, a dickless viking who defers to his lesbian "viking sister" where the villain is a trump-esque too-manly guy who mocks women (while the lesbian acts in a manly manner that would be a villain identifier if she was played by a man), where every man who doesn't follow female input is either chastised by karma, killed or whatever

oh jesus, you're just willfully blind at this point

>loli monarch
Welp, looks like it's time to pick this up

it's two scenes. 3 minutes in a 10 hour thing

10? they get married at like 13 in that setting.

>loli monarch
dude, I'm picking this up.

Wait who is again the Trump-esque villain?

Bran the Builder with the wall and all that

Euron

Euron, i'm guessing

what's the youngest you have had user ?

"I GOT A BIG COCK, WOMEN STINK, I WILL MAKE THE IRON ISLANDS GREAT AGAIN, BOO THIS WOMAN, VOTE FOR ME"

the whole season was "feminist male ally" schlock and "never question women", but fucking hell, when you put Daenerys' people all in one its really bad (you didn't even mentioned the "weak men wont rule again!" sandsnakes and the "rape-is-ok-when-its-brown-men" army)

>you will never be a ten year old hardass lolibear who knows exactly what she wants and only has to wait a few short years until your first period so you can court the shit out of your King who you have already proved an undying loyalty to and who respects you both as a lord and as an ally

>lolis

Based D&D

/got/ bitches all season about how game of thrones has become a feministic power fantasy and how dany, sansa, yara, etc are ruining the show, but it's okay when a loli does it

never fucking change, Sup Forums

>swn drug you and lock you in chastity until shes old enough for marriage
;_;

Pedophiles

>and only has to wait a few short years
Why wait?

Euron Greyjoy
>we're not winning anymore
>I have tremendous experience
>don't vote for Yara, she's a woman
>shut the fuck up Theon, you're a cuck
>make Iron Islands great again

Zipping past the front page I thought she had a boob window in her shirt.

Orangutans look so fucking weird

wow, cool it with the racism

>it's a Sup Forums gets triggered by a fucking tv show episode

not even Sup Forums but that shit is blatant even to my normie girl friends.

There is a point where pandering become as pathetic as harem animes

Apologies, would you like a Dolphin instead

hehehehe
t. dolfin

> GOT before
>a tough guy lectures about honor
>a tough guy dies

> GOT now
> a girl

Why the fuck is she telling the people of the vale who their king is?

BALD KEKS LIKING BALDING GIRLS

>Your wife was fingered at the red wedding,lord manderly,but you refused the call

What did she mean by this?

So, will Howland Reed apears to legitimize Jon, or will the theory of him being the High Septon is fucking trashed thanks to Cersei?

Why are all you autists so afraid of girls? All seasons crying about "muh feminism" and "le hate girls in my got"...

I'm mostly pissed off that yara isn't sitting on my face

top cunny t b h

I think she's gunning to be Jon Snow's Hand Of The King... as a stepping stone to his bed and eventually be his Queen.

Her scene this last episode was literally the most well acted scene this entire season

thats fucking sad.

that being said she killed it and it was the only scene this entire series that actually sounded believable with actual emotion behind it

>tfw you will never go balls deep in her

I think she takes seriously all this honor thing because her dead parents who were like her. And as a child what her parents would do.She's not a wise girl, like some said, she just want make their proud believing in honor

This is like "it's not creepy when Chad does it, he's so smart and funny" but the pedo version of it.

"She's so cute, that was really well acted"

She was horrible.

>ywn see her crush your penis after noticing your politically incorrect erection

>tfw you'll never change her diaper.

tbf trump has confirmed a huge cock

>he has small hands lol! (u no wha dat means)
ACTUALLY I GOT A BIG COCK
>WOW WTF TOXIC MASCULINITY GROSS!

that orang looks like julia roberts

dolphins look so retarded

can't imagine how they're one of the few animals that recognize themselves on a mirror

youtube.com/watch?v=fsao8UlfXho

I LIKE MACHO GUYS
REAL MEN DONT DISS MUSLIMS
DONNY DOESNT MEASURE UP

u refuzz da cowl

t. bearloli

I would sniff every hole in her body

C U T E
U
T
E

Hope she kills the whore that is Kelly C

>"a REAL man is someone who listens to a woman tell him what REAL man is"

I've never understood this meme.

Why is every so upset by this character? It's not like a 9 year old is ruling the free world. She controls 62 men on an island. It's just your typical "round up the allies" scene where the least obvious and most surprising things come from unexpected people. Oh, the tiny comedic relief ally just came to our defense and acted bravely?

wow budy, fuck you too

dolphins are one of THE most intelligent species to ever live and I bet we'd score higher on iq tests than any of you virgins

it's just symbolic and indictive of everything else.

It felt like those 90s tv movies where a little boy is the top baseball pitcher etc but in "men owned by little girl" drag

If I remember correctly she's like 30 in the books.

>straight audience
"Damn this show is stupid but at least the nudes are good"

>masochist audience
"That woman is so bossy I want her to dominate me"

>pedo audience
"It's really convincing! The plot is reasonable! They all have motives to follow her! The girl's delivery is so powerful! "

If they're so smart why cant they even build nigger mudhuts undersea?

This isn't fucking modern day, even if she has the best arguement in the world all those men would likely tune her out. She's a tiny girl, her words carry zero weight to them.

Having them tell Jon Cena to fuck off then immediately kneel after she talks is beyond retarded.

gotta bleed before you can breed

So, I hate the show because I'm a fag?

as a femdomfag myself I don't think she quite hits the spot since she's all over Jon's Snowballs.

>She'll look 25 next season.

This.

you also gotta practice before the big game

No need to bleed to simply fuck around

>"That woman is so bossy I want her to dominate me"
h-how did you know?/

That wristband looks like it is going to cut off the circulation in its right hand.

When fat people want to commit suicide, they hang themselves by the hips.

who is upset? She's a qt and everyone loves her

Yisus dude, stop your fuckin hate on her.

She is a good character and a good actress.

Are you a female and are always jealous?

This post reeks of rabbit. But then again, these days, that is the rule on Sup Forums

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

MUH HEART!!!
MUH DICK

she just wants 6-8 inches of Snow

no,that's her aunt,she's ded