ITT: People who have never watched or read GoT tell us what happens in the series based off of what they learned from...

ITT: People who have never watched or read GoT tell us what happens in the series based off of what they learned from Sup Forums

Next season will be STRONK WYMYN
also smirkfu is kill ;_;

>ITT: People who have never watched or read GoT tell us what happens in the series based off of what they learned from Sup Forums

So you pretty much mean like EVERY thread on Sup Forums

Dragon girl and the midget are sailing on some boats with a bald teleporter to fight John Snow (who is the chosen one and also J + R = L whatever the fuck that means) because everyone wants to be the guy to sit on the throne made out of swords, which is why the show is called Game of Thrones. John Snow is a furry and has a pretty cool dog wolf thing. There was also a big fight this season and it didn't make any sense logistically or strategically.

A psychic time traveler and his friend whose name is Hodor because he can only say Hodor held a door closed this season. Arya and the Bearfu are the cool power girls but for some reason Sup Forums only wants to the fuck Bearfu. Probably because she's younger.

Cersi blew up an old guy and a lot of other people with some green fire because they made her walk naked through the street. Then she became the queen. CIA is the best character in the show and he thinks that chaos is a ladder. The bald teleporter is his best friend but also his mortal enemy.

I forgot to mention that dragon girl and the midget teamed up with all the minorities in the whole world.

Oh and I guess there are some ice zombies too but I don't think they actually do stuff.

Executive Producer

Vince Gilligan

100% accurate. Well done.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

>>/reddit/

There's a girl named dænairs or something else stupid and she gets fucked onscreen a lot and it's all about who parks their ass on the iron throne which makes no sense because if I was in it I would have done it by now and the series would be over

breddy gud

10/10, you win

Rape.
Rape, rape, rape, rape.
Rapity, rapity, rapity.
Rapapalooza.
Rapadiddly.
RAPE.
Dragons.

ace

I have not seen any episode, read any book, any thread (including this one), nor will I.

My best guess is there are different kingdoms. There was some initial squabbles - territorial or resource conflicts. Some groups persevered through loyalty or cunning Mary Sue esque tactics and some persevered through betrayal and greed.

Fan interest was garnered through exciting discoveries that ranked up groups.
>We have dragons now
>Snow Giants are on our side?
>I am betraying you I was on their side the whole time.
As betrayals went on the conflict became more polarized in us v them fashion.

Ultimately there is nothing new or fascinating about this show. Its just bait and switch with cock tease suspense writing tactics and plot armor that drags on forever until the cash cow is dried up.

Lol watch the show bro. Anybody could die. Here about the same characters for 93 years.

Also
>A fat terminator slayer got raped once
>A pig girl sells oysters
>Jon Snow dies but gasp doesnt
>Fans dont think this is edgy enough. Burn a girl.

You don't have to like it, but

>I have not seen any episode, read any book, any thread, nor will I
>Ultimately there is nothing new or fascinating about this show.

You are a maximum faggot, and everything that is wrong with this place

The women win, feminism wins

the queen of dragons rules the land or something, and everyone fights for the throne of some kingdom that was ruled by a kid who was the son of two brothers and because of that he couldn't rule

there's a funny midget, families that fight other families, unexpected deaths and ice ghosts

Since my only knowledge about GoT is based on South Park:

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

It's a guess you absolute retarded faggot fucking nigger cunt, you are so fucking stupid.

And I guess you're a faggot

I know this is done to death but

HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR HODOR

Everyone gets cucked.

This is literally what Sup Forums says 24/7

reddit > Sup Forums. stay mad

An overprivileged white woman and her legion of middle eastern rapist savages sail on boats to retake her throne which her father lost for being a fucking idiot. She is accompanied by three disabled white men and two lesbians.

Oh my God GoT is an allegory for the current refugee crisis in Europe.

Jon Snow is a bastard who knows nothing. He fucked his sister who is like a proto feminist or something and now they rule the North which is where it snows. (Snow ... "snow" ... it "snows" in the North ... where Jon "Snow" ((snow)) Snow lives ... genius fucking show you plebs).

There is a midget who loves to drink and has no dick but must be a good actor.

CIA is in it but must be a very minor character cause there are no good memes.

There's a really ugly girl who is slowly turning into Quasimodo.

Cersei is Queen of the South I assume and was made naked but is now the Queen again so something happened there but I can't discern what.

None of the other characters have really popped up that much except Joffrey who was apparently a cunt and the guy from Misfits who likes eating dicks.

A+

I have absolutely no idea. Mother of dragons girl has some sex and Dinklage is also around. Some guy gets his head melted with gold and tons of people die all the time. Also build a wall and make the ice people pay for it.

>There is a midget who loves to drink and has no dick but must be a good actor.
No, he just constantly tries to make jokes about the Bald Teleporter guy, who's the one without a dick.

Bron switches sides

he did?

The central plot concerns a conniving midget man tricking the royal family into setting off an event known as the Game of Thrones. The winner of the Game will be crowned as the new king. The contestants are chosen at random and then deposited at random places in the world, where they have one year to build an army to fight all the other contestants' armies over ownership of a swordchair. All the female contestants get raped instantly.

One of the primary contestants is a little boy who was watching some incest fucking right as the Game began, resulting in him falling out of a window. This is some kind of magical defenestration that gives the boy special powers which would win him the Game easily. For some reason he goes and lives with a big retard and some wolves innawoods instead though. Their adventures remain a large part of the show, despite never doing anything that affects the plot.

The strongest contestant is a blonde lady who can control the minds of dragons. She builds an army by leveraging her rapists' guilt against him. She was unlucky and started the game in a super faraway land though, like Saudia Arabia or something, and so she spends the whole show just trying to get her army back to the kingdom so she can win.

Another contestant is Jon Snow. He ironically gets lost in the snow and is not able to build an army in time. He's eventually disqualified, although he may woo the dragon lady and cheat his way in.

The eventual winner of the Game is the original queen, though. The stand-in boyking who is holding the throne while the Game is afoot tries to replicate window powers of the other kid, but fucks it up and dies. The throne defaults to the queen, who is a contestant, so she wins the Game. The other contestants aren't giving up though, because the queen blew up a church just to be edgy and that pissed everyone off.

>no good memes

A bunch of bitter people die terrible pointless deaths in order to keep the show going. Occasionally, there's sex on screen to prove that it deserves the mature rating and to make your grandma uncomfortable.

Jon marries Dragon girl

The thread says "people who have never watched or read GoT", not "people who have, but are pretending they haven't to make le epic misunderstood plot meme XD"

>tries to replicate window powers of the other kid, but fucks it up and dies
The only good part.

But I haven't watched it...

>J + R = L
it fits

There's a throne made of swords that everyone is fighting over. some girl that has dragons gets fucked by some dude. then she walks in the desert with her dragons or some shit. then some other guy had his head cut off and a dog's head sewn on. also now there's a loli queen that everyone wants to fuck.