Look at this cheeto it looks just like an N

Look at this cheeto it looks just like an N

Also foodpost thread.

AIDS happened because a nigger fucked a monkey

this is a true story

That or retards that eat raw monkey brain. That can be a reason why it transfered to humans.

they actually eat the brains while fucking the monkey,... common nigger behaviour

The nigger ate the brain, then fucked the monkey. You can be certain which one caused AIDS.

how the fuck did you take that picture..?
with your mouth?

I don't believe. Different angle pls

With a selfie-stick, dumbass.

i found a cheeto the shape on an N and you idiots want to talk about monkey brains...

Well you clearly ate at least three. We're just diagnosing the amount of AIDS you have.

You're welcome.

i just wanted to enjoy my cheetos with everyone tonight, is that so much to ask?

i eated them

no i dont have one

don't eat those N shaped cheetos... I friend of mine ate one once and he died

kek

Unless you're pairing it with a fine MT Dew, nobody gives a heck.

its MT dewitos not Mt doritos.

i only drink redbull on frydays

you fucking nigger no one like mountain dew hit fucking dirty somalian

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

reported

I am a mod you little bitch, you can't report a fucking mod.

I'm warming up my botnet, so prepare for your fucking perma-ban you little bitch.

IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZOR!!!

Okay Chris Kyle...

reported

Hello newfriend

This intire thread is autism. I'm deleting it in two minutes, leave now.

reported for autism

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TROLL ME? I AM THE ONE WHO TROLLS.

PICK FUCKING RELATED. Peple who are litteraly me.

reported

deported

you can't deported me im a bird

parrorted