This guy grabs your girlfriend by the pussy. What do you do?

This guy grabs your girlfriend by the pussy. What do you do?

>He's 6'2'', 236lbs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyUcmLE-mk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shake hands, have cap signed.

punch him in the face

Yeah same

Bend the knee

Throw five dollar down an alley and watch him chase after it

thanks for

>getting me a gf

>mr president

Obv she verbally asked for it.

Banish him to the shadow realm

grab melania by the pussy with one hand, ivanka's pussy with the other, and slap the stupid orange off his saggy face with both.

Grab his cock in retaliation.

I would go full on wall FUCK SHIT on CUNT him. I would have FUUUUCK ME IN THE ASS asked him politely SHiIT ON MY KNEE if he felt proud ANAL CUNT about what he PISS ON YOUR ASS did. I would not say anything PUSSYLICKINGPRESIDENT negative about him or his family, just tried to YEEEAH I FUCK MY MOM tell him that such behaviour WHITEPOWER is not normal for a man that is NIGANIGGANIGGAPISSASS in his position

grab him by his toupée

we could EAT MONKEY BALLS use more politeness FAIRYFAGGOTFURRY in our PORTABLEDICKDRONES society. RAPEBERRYPOPSCICLES

youtube.com/watch?v=dfyUcmLE-mk

I could not agree FAAAG more. Its not that I hate SPREADMYASS him, it's just that sometimes I EATMYOWNSHIT think he is way out of line saying RAPEMYSISTERANDPISSINHERMOUTH the things that FUUUUCK he says

How long do we have to wait until Trump and Pence remove African Americans, Asians, Indians, Hispanics and other non-whites from the US?

How long until they remove them from our children schools and keep them in closed off areas or put them back in their original countries? They could make a reserve for African Americans and Hispancis like they did with the Native Americans.

Say "thank you", bend the knee and wait until he finish.

This. God bless America.

Who is this guy? I keep seeing pics of him on here.

>>He's 6'2'', 236lbs
... and 70 years old. Makes John McCain look young.

Probably until Trump actually gets in office. He'll be flinging spics over the wall so fast, there will be a beautiful taco rainbow.

Some WWE wrestler

Ahh, I was wondering. Thought it was some new meme or something

He's admitted the WALL was just an election gimmick, just like jailing Clinton was.
But it fooled you and got him elected.
I bet he's a one-termer like Carter.

it wasnt me he fooled. it was the gullible fucks who believed that was even possible.

Donalds 6'2? I always thought we was shorter.

Grab his pussy back. :3

Then if you didn't believe the stuff he said why did you vote for him?

what makes you think I did?