If someone is going to smoke crack, what's some god things to know?

If someone is going to smoke crack, what's some god things to know?

How intense is it, and what could you compare it to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aVzhvz3S7FI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just do it nigger

Its the best feeling you will ever experience, and you will become so hopelessly addicted

1.Never let no one know
How much,dough you hold.
2.Never let em know your next move.
3.Never trust nobody.
4.Never get high, on your own supply.
5.Never sell no crack where you rest at.
6.That God damn credit, dead it.
7.Keep your family and business completely seperated.
8.Never keep no weight on you.
9.If you ain’t gettin bags stay the fuck from police.
10.A strong word called consignment,If you ain’t got the clientele say hell no. Cause they gon' want they money, rain, sleet, hail, or snow.

Follow these rules and you'll have mad bread to break up.

Like HM meth smoked in like 10 min would feel like the coming up?

Nigga that's parmesan cheese.

10 crack commandments

youtube.com/watch?v=aVzhvz3S7FI

Hot damn, 4 dubs in a row. This is now a dubs get thread.

Seriously OP don't do crack. It's whack. You'll ruin your life

its intense til you blow out the smoke and it completely goes away

don't try it

I'd be more ok with meth, can you help me put this into picture?

Snorting lines is better.

Crack is a lot more intense than meth, but only lasts 10-15 seconds. If you get good rock the only thing I could compare it to is huffing air duster (back before they added bitterant to the shit)

Its intense enough that you can lose your balance, fall over, and not realize you are laying there, until the comedown happens.

Its the one of only 3 drugs I wouldnt fuck with again. I still love my coke, but no more rock... crumbing on the floor for 2 hours after the last hit fucking sucks when you realize what you are doing

do you have any underlying heart conditions? You're about to find out.

I'm getting clean off crack right now. Don't do it, ruined my life

How does it compare to smoking 250 mg of meth in 10 min (solo'd)?

Also, what are the other two drugs?

fuck that, snort heroin, it's cheaper, more intense, and lasts much longer, once you get past the nausea phase it is incredible!

Totally different highs. Coke gets you up, moving, and twitching. Crack puts you on the floor, makes you giggle for a second, and then forces you to take another hit

Seriously, crumbing on the floor for bread and pocket lint is a real eye opener when you accidentally see it on your security cameras while not high

I've done this with pills and weed, I think it just depends on the person tbh famalam

Is weed getting a bit too tame for you? You want to branch out and see what's better?

You want the next hit as soon as you have finished the last, haven't touched the stuff in 5 years and even this thread is triggering the MOAR.

Hahaha, smoking crack in 2016

Like I said, crack is a lot higher high for a much much shorter time. Ive smoked a gram of meth with 3 people in rotation until the gram was gone, and while it lasts a whole hell of a lot longer, I was no where near as high as rock.

Seriously, the only thing I can compare it to is air duster. It is the vision goes white and blurry, no sense of balance, oh dam, how did I end up on the floor with a broken glass rose vial sticking out of my arm, kind of high... for about 10 seconds. Less if its dirty.

Also bring something with flavor like Dr Pepper. The drip down the back of your throat tastes like aspirin mixed with asshole and battery acid

If no one you are with has done it before, set a timer and make sure you wait a few minutes between hits until you know how you react. You will have almost no sense of time (time doesnt move anymore. An hour will feel like 6) and too many hits too quickly can seriously whack your heart out. I can rail a 1/4 8ball in half an hour, and that doesnt fuck with my heart like 4-5 hits of rock does

Forgot the second part. The other 2 are meth and H. I use to freebase H a lot and that shit will just make you dopesick way too easily on the comedown. Meth makes me way too paranoid and aggressive

so trust everybody and always keep weight on you?

Every crackhead on the planet has smoked bread crumbs thinking it was a tiny piece they dropped. That, and the constant choreboy pushing...

If you want to never do it again, set up a camera and forget about it until the next day. Then watch your night.

>It is the vision goes white and blurry, no sense of balance, oh dam, how did I end up on the floor with a broken glass rose vial sticking out of my arm, kind of high... for about 10 seconds. Less if its dirty.

And I forgot... you guys got me daydreaming about another life now.

I forgot about the sound after a big hard hit. You dont hear anything. If you have ever been in a totally quiet place where there is NO sound.... that almost ringing sound you hear, its like that, just louder.

Kind of a "woooow woooow woooow wooow" droning sound until you exhale. Its not your heart beat. I never figured out what it was

Its good for only once. The golden hit. Then you will never get a hit as good as that, you're retarded if you keep trying (but you will). Stupid drug.

thats the sound of the blood flow near your ears

These guys got it right. If you wanna try rock only make it a one time deal. I've smoked it a few times but I always more of a herron guy

DONT DO IT

Stick to pepsi

Kek

I used to like coke a lot but I found crack disappointing. Only did it once though.

Im the crack guy.

I smoked rock just about every day for 5 years after high school but I could never really smoke H that much. Didnt it give you a massive head ache and sick to your stomach on the comedown? It seemed like an almost guarantee that I was going to throw up at least once every time I did it.

My H experience was usually... smoke, get really really hot, start sweating badly, throw up, possibly throw up again, and go to sleep.

Was that just me, or is that generally how it is for everyone?

I actually had myself checked to see if I had any underlying conditions.

Told the doc I had weird chest pain, he ran all sort of tests, tests came back saying my heart is in perfect condition.

Scored and did my first coke the same night the test results came in. Great night, unforgettable.

Still, it's some fucking addictive stuff. If you have your life in order, I'd say watch out but go ahead. If you don't, then I'd stay the hell away from it.

Wtf is H

Coke is a nice fluffy kitten compared to crack. Once you are hooked Crack, Meth, and H are the 3 drugs that a good chunk never kick. H will literally kill you while detoxing. Crack however will hook you so hard, you will fully know you are going to die if you keep it up...and you will keep it up.

Its like alcohol and the first piece of pussy you ever got, mixed together. There comes a point where you consciously think to yourself "I would rather die than go a day without this"

Heroin.

In my day niggers called it blows and the white kids called it H

How do you respond to cocaine? Like, do you fiend for coke?

The initial rush of crack is pretty damn nice and it mellows into a very similar feeling to a line of coke.

You need to have some will power. As in, once you've smoked all of your crack and you want to buy more crack... don't buy anymore.

Russian for N

It's tinnitus, the bell ringer. We called the aluminum train, it's awesome. Same for hooting coke which is way better feeling buy way worse

Did a lot of it in friday nights with sister in law that liked to get high and suck cock.

Just like regular coke it's more of a take a hit and "OK, now what".

I'd get set up some real big bellringers, and you have the initial hit, but it fades fast.

But still, what is it with coke that makes them want to suck cock..

And boy did she love to suck cock.

Best advice, be better than street trash, don't do it.

That's parmessean cheese, OP.

This.

Tinnitus is, at least in my case, more of a constant high-pitched "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

A "wooow wooow wooow", if it sounds like a whooshing, rushing noise, may be blood flowing through some blood vessel in the ear. Essentially, hearing your pulse.

007 get

well played, Tavarish