youtube.com/watch?v=O-Jwd8apmkU
youtube.com/watch?v=JSKAZVuz2VM
youtube.com/watch?v=bX0OS93v--c
youtube.com/watch?v=h_nt3V7ChmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=idjFDCYv5eI
youtube.com/watch?v=amdN1CldJiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is ylyl?

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Sup Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

omg this is soooo funny,where did you find this?hhahahahahahaha

you laugh you lose
>inb4 bait you stupid nig nog

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

thats MY OC NIGGA

here’s how i interpret this: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don’t know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon “ha-ha”, where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It’s possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous “i really (3x) like this image”, as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it’s yours, which, of course, means “yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick”. Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: “wow, this is funny” Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says “thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot” And that was the story

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

kek

for you

Thanks Lori

>tfw you see your oc as a thread header

Feels good.

Do you even know me? Who I am, what I do? I am the Meme Master. Every day I browse Reddit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and even Tumblr searching for the best and brightest of what the meme counters can offer. And when I find a good one, I bring it to the forefront. People listen to me, they listen to my memes. They copy my memes. I am the Meme Creator. I start memes. I end memes. The meme stops here, folks. I determine who memes and who dies around here, so get used to it. Have you ever heard of "Meme Supreme?" Of course you haven't. Do you know why Yugi holds the five of diamonds? Do you know the significance of the word "Jokes?" All you heathens with your "Damn, Daniel"s have never scratched the surface of the memecore lifestyle that I and my closest inner circle lead. Whereas you simply copy memes, I am plugged directly through my cerebral cortex into the central meme database, the core of all meme magic. The source of my power is all around you. I am the Meme Master.

fucking kek

nice feet

II hate bananas.
I like bees.
I am a bee.
I like the bee movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVvSGBsRfgI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2eio3lDfcs
youtube.com/watch?v=LEgZI4ZISak&t
youtube.com/watch?v=O-Jwd8apmkU
youtube.com/watch?v=JSKAZVuz2VM
youtube.com/watch?v=bX0OS93v--c
youtube.com/watch?v=h_nt3V7ChmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=idjFDCYv5eI

saved

what is this dog
i keep seeing it but i do not get it
someone please fill me in i want to be up to date and trendy with my classmates

That episode made me cry

Sup Forumsro ur ylyl bread faceplanted.

Aw, this poor ylyl thread is starving. Here ya go, little feller. There's a good boy.

It's a fur waifu that never got accepted and was shunned so now the cunt that posted it comes here to lurk and post...but only when the banana meme is posted....talk about being a little bitch. kek

You can make it, little guy. Stay with me. STAY WITH ME!

This thread is a nigger.

I stuck this thread's toothbrush up my ass, took a picture of it, and put it back. After a month I texted it the picture.

This thread needs this kind of CPR.

nice feet

Look at your poor thread, dude. Look at it. Even the bananafags have stopped shitposting.

then its our time to shine!

This is one of my favorites.

This is the best ylyl meme /pol has ever played a part in.

This is a slightly lower quality ylyl meme i have. The next one will be better. I promise.

End your life

This is one of the funniest things to happen on Sup Forums in the last year.

fucking lost because of how utterly retarded this exchange was

This one is gold.

This one is also great

wow dude. these are as cool as they are fucking old you fuckin shitface homo redditor

Mary 226 Ann 778 Here 0057

This is a mediocre meme I have

Your thread sucks op.
Let's boost it up

This one is slightly better.

Christ what a bitch : )

END YOUR LIFE

Fuck fatties
Here's a rather controversial pic.
Not for the feint of heart as it includes attempted suicide

For all of yall watching this thread, I have one question for you and one question only: u mad, white boi???!?!?!?

FAT FUCKING FAT FUCK

here's part 2

FUCKIN' KEK

Kys

KYS faggot.

K

Wha... What the fuck? Every single photo posted here is from the last YLYL thread I saw. The exact same order too. What gives?

This is the last ylyl image I have. I have taken the initiative by investing all of my high quality ylyl memes in a thread that previously had no funny images. Please reward me by posting something other than bananas and your mother will die in her sleep posts.

hmmm, It's almost as though the same user is posting all the same images (me).

Fuck off.

all of my posts are in alphabetical order from my ylyl folder.

Im in tears

k

RROOOOOOOOo

youtube.com/watch?v=amdN1CldJiY

KYS autist faggot.

i still laugh like a fucking retard when i see this

"...said the stable boy"

already lost

she sucked my dick once