Theres a police stand off down the road from my house. buddy locked himself in this house all day with his girlfriend...

theres a police stand off down the road from my house. buddy locked himself in this house all day with his girlfriend. hes LIVE STREAMING it right now lol. the house is surrounded by cops
fb dot com BabyGz.RedzInk/videos/vb.1098905486/10211419987550908/?type=2&theater¬if_t=live_video_invite¬if_id=1480717767110052

Gimme a clickable link im on my phone. Is this super hot on FB right. Now?

900+ people watching

yes
it wont lemme post link its spam apparently

I ain't clicking that shit, nigger.

Fuck off with your spyware fuckboi

hes talking to a negotiator i think

its legit Sup Forumsro

Fuck I can probably just find a link thru Facebook someone I know. Is probably watching it but if not I'm fucked

this has been going on all day. my girlfriend just went to get coffee at tims and had to detour from all this. theres cops everywhere

It just cut out

its been on and off he comes back dont worry. i kinda wanna go down over the hill to take a picture of all the cops. theres apparently a live stream from outside as well, im lookin for it. they shut down the internet in the house hes on data apparently

It just cut off

Why is the police after him

whys he doing it? Is he armed?

he had warrants. his girlfriend apparently had something of his, he showed up at her spot to get it. she called the cops. he answered the door with a knife when the cops came. locked himself in

Fuck that's gay. The whole thing should still be on his FB tho. What's this niggas name I need a Friday kek

neil conroy/krista andrews. hes LIVE again

Noice I'm bout to find him. What state just to narrow it down Sup Forumsro?

nova scotia canada

Thanks mang ima find him will post results

i have 2 different streams going right now. one of them is from outside but i cant post that one.

Having trouble finding him.. I'll find it doe

fb com BabyGz.RedzInk is where the video is

Kek I'm here

I got that fuckin number cuz but he wouldn't answer

R u dougie?

they gotta bust in at some point fuck. this has been goin on since 9 am

i have no relation to this, or even know the guy. i just live up the road. i heard it was being streamed live so i asked around.

Tiem for sum flash-bangs and a good tazing.

Unless he's a nigger, then unload a 12 guage on his ass.

Jesus Christ idk if I can do it for. That long. Tell him to do some crazy shit

is anyone calling the guy? kek

link to the outside stream?

hes white

i think they're goin in guys!

no can do man sry. its a friends facebook

apparently its about to go down right now

facebook dot com QueenPonelobear?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

Fuck my pc is broke all i have is mobile

more and more cops keep showing up