How do we stop the Germans from taking over the continent again?

how do we stop the Germans from taking over the continent again?

they're already proposing building an army, I'm getting worried 2bh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=gKFI-iYjJ0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

give me a gf and I wont take over your continent.

By us voting in Jimmie Ã…kesson 2018
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_intervention_in_the_Thirty_Years'_War

You can't beat the German. We are playing 8d chess.

if you cant beat them, join them

What do germans think of EU?

>with every attempt they get closer to taking over the world
>mfw it's only a matter of time until Germany rules the world

It's good.

Would be better for the world for tbqh.

how likely is a Jimmie victory?

What's wrong with that? Germans are more deserving and competent than yanks, russians, indians and chinks, which are the other options

You will live as good as Germans.

The EU is good, but the people who are running it are bad.

Second largest party in Sweden, the chances are pretty good to be honest

what army?

Needs more Germans.

We are literally going to double or military budget.

this army

says who? It's idiotic we have poles and other small countries to protect our borders

we sure have a lot of dead soldiers

youtube.com/watch?v=gKFI-iYjJ0M
can't wait to serve as a meatshield in your new """""european""""" army mein kommandant

>mfw not jewish or black

i have nothing to fear

why black though?
pretty sure we never killed blacks on a massive scale

Well there wasn't a opportunity to do so.

The coming world will be kind to a dutch that knows his place

>single currency
>no tariffs, free movement of labor and capital
>Germany in charge

Jesus, exactly what Hitler was planning in his New Order of European economy

only this time it was acchieved peacefully and voulentary

Just like Wilders in the netherlands it's pretty likely he'll "win" because they're one of the largest parties, but no one wants to work with them so how much power they'll get depends, it's also 2 years left until the next election so much can change.

Well Britain certainly won't submit to any German attempts at domination. Good luck Germany, you'll need it

If France leaves the EU it's basically the 4th reich. Germany will have all the power and well, none of the remaning members have an army to stand up against Germany's. Finland will have one but from what I know they like the EU. Time to start learning German I guess.

Well. What's losing another 3rd world war worth to germany, then?

Only reason why you managed to hold out before was because britain is an island.
But this is a different kind of war we are talking about.

Nonsense, this island has been invaded by people from the continent several times in the past. More recently, many other islands in the world have been invaded at ease many times.

The virtue of being an island nation gets you nowhere in and of itself.

Yeah that plan worked out so well for France, didn't it.

Also, are you going to stop mocking, belittling and criticizing them for trying to keep their borders secure, or will you sue them over inhumane treatment of refugees and/or sell them to Russia?

>we never killed blacks on a massive scale

But we did. Willy the super autist didn't like that the Hereros wanted to be independent so he killed 500.000 of them

Get Russia and Turkey to join the EU

God, that guy is so fucking off-putting

Trying to deny the most important country in europe their rightful influence sure has worked well for europe.

I mean, the last 100 years have been an absolute golden age for all european countries and not a horrible mistake that has left the continent that used to rule the entire world a broken laughingstock.

But hey, let's keep sucking anglo-american and russian dick. Maybe this time they'll at least remember to say thank you when they nut on your face.

I've no problem with German dominance per se. They are our age old partner and friend after all. I've a problem with their love(which they share with our own politicians) for multikult.

I mean you're not wrong from an initial standpoint, but right now it's too fucking late. Germany has been neutered to the point where it can no longer maintain its role of being a strong central power. War is inevitable in the current state of Europe.

A meme based on nothing concrete, just irrational ramblings about a country the rambler knows nothing about. Like the trump comment about sweden day prior. Germans have all the resources and methods they need in their disposal to take a bigger leadership role in european matters and arguably they already have.

The only thing keeping them from an even larger role on the world stage are economic realities. It's idiotic to waste billions of euros on defense when americans pay for it and reforming the EU into a closer knit organisation instead of just an economic union is bad for german business.

Not that I blame them. Making money is the only thing that really matters in the world. Let the americans, chinese and assorted subhumans play their imperialist games.

>how do we stop the Germans from taking over the continent again?

First we create a community of countries that binds the industries that are vital for war, so that no European country can independantly prepare for war efforts.

Then we create an economical union and a single market. This will link and chain the economy of Germany and the other European countries, so all countries start to share the same economic interest which conflict will be detrimental to. All further trade policy will have to go through this union.

In the end we establish a full political union and strip Germany of its independent monetary policy and impose a single currency against her will. This way other countries will have veto rights and representation in institutions that keep her power in check.

... wait a second all of this has already happened

The price for this is of course that weak economies in southern Europe get permafucked.

Thank based dog for us not getting into the euro.

I think the assumption was that France, Britain and all of the other non-countries would be competent enough to economically dwarf a war-torn Germany.

Apparently their predictions were wrong.

It's actually quite fucking amazing how resilient the Germans are. Get fucked again and again and again through the centuries yet always rises to a dominant position either culturally, politically or economically.

They thought that absorbing the GDR would knock us out for a long time but they didn't expect us to completely overhaul our system.

We sit by and do nothing.

In forty years there will be no Germans.

You want Europe/Germany to stay out of the political power game that "the americans, chinese and assorted subhumans play" and play a larger international role, yet they should rely on American military for their defense? How do you make those two work?

They'd constantly be at mercy of American good will, which we've clearly seen isn't as stable as we'd once thought.

Germany needs more military spending and a much greater ability and freedom to project power, free from external interference. Perhaps not being a sock puppet of the US could foster a culture in Germany that doesn't revolve around self-loathing, that'd be refreshing.

>pretogal

that was because of germany

someone post the image where germany keeps screwing europe over, now with merkel

>the chains that were meant to keep us down are now being used to lever the whole continent up

Can't make this shit up.

All Germany had to do is keep the dmark stable and then sit back and relax as southern Europe and France fucked their own economies through excessive deficit spending and debasing their currencies.

>that was because of germany
No, it was do to UK and france being willing to drag the entire continent into hell rather than let germans have any bigger role in europe.

>How do you make those two work
You don't. They deserve a much bigger role but they are not playing that role. Deserving it and whether or not they should are two different things.

They don't because they are focusing on making money, like I said. And considering that they are the only country in EU with no budget deficit it seems to be working perfectly for them.

If Anglos are starting shit again I hope Poland sides with Germany. They are in the right here.