Life sucks, if i jump from here will i die?

Life sucks, if i jump from here will i die?

it would be extremely painful

idc attention whore

for you

yes, its quick and relatively painless death if you land head first

Dive head first

Wrap yourself in a spike strip before jumping. That should help.

Nope. Unless you make sure to land on your head, and even then you would suffer for quite a while.

Try a higher building, something to reach terminal velocity before hitting th asphalt

Only if you land in the pool

Land head first

Some guy jumped off the 12 story Amazon building this week and lived...

Depends, what floor are you on?

you are a big guy

They must have put those nets around the building like they did for that iPhone company.

Nah m8, depends on the height between OP and the ground. You could be on floor 194 but if you land 5 feet onto a ledge below, you'll live

Do it faggot

Finals are almost over, dude. Chill.

Do a flip.
Livestream it.

We'll rate.

Buuh huh huuuh no wai thank u neil degrasse thyson, are you a scientist? Obviously OP knows the exact height of the building he's in, and using floor level to judge the height he's currently at would be an insipid idea

Have you even factored in wind resistance brah?

Bump

People have survived falling from terminal velocity (fastest you can fall with only gravity) and judging by that picture you are gonna break your legs and get a concussion. If your suicidal then do what ever the fuck you want, you obviously don't have any loved ones if you are gonna off your self and if you die doing crazy shit like climbing Everest then it's fine cause you were gonna off your self anyway. Just die doing something great instead of dieing a side sliting faggot.

Do a head first dive.

4 u

Is Op kill?

Don't jump Op. If you kill yourself, you won't be able to make things better for yourself. So don't do it.