No sexy manmade bagina thread?

No sexy manmade bagina thread?

I can't even imagine the smell. I think I would rather take a 9mm shot to the shoulder rather than licking a pussy like that

With proper hygiene they smell just fine, bigot.

wait wait wait a second. I'm still trying to figure out what these are. Sex reassignment surgery, male to female?

You do realize how much of a faggot you are for even considering the idea of smelling it or even licking it? Get off this board, I bet you are already fapping to fuccbois

this

jesus, this is witchcraft

>3edgy5me

Such a boring argument..

>2016
>thinks vaginas are gay
>OK.exe

a man made it so....

That's pretty fucking gross. I think I'm going to stick to my natural vaginas only policy.

Here's some eye bleach fellas.

Why limit yourself like that? Keep an open mind!

Can't tell if sexdoll, mtf tranny or dead hooker.

maybe all the above

Random chance vaginas are gross. Man made is top notch.

Well let me put it this way. I offer you a choice between restaurants both serving mexican food. Now do you choose the place run by immigrants that does all from scratch cooking using recipes brought from their homeland or do you choose Taco Bell?

It's a matter of quality.

Sure, quality restuarants have their place but the authentic Mexican restaurant isn't open at 3:00A.M. and I can't get a dozen tacos for $5.

what is dis thread?

your new fetish

How is getting trans pussy easier? I've never seen a pretty tranny before and they are huge minority in the population. It seems like you'd have to go out of your way looking for it.

Are those white stringy things worms? I think I'm going to be sick.

They look like sutures to me.

Forums, dating sites, there is even a kind of trans grindr. l2internet buddy.

maybe

>telling fags to get off this board

Have you even seen all the dickrate/trap/sissy/shota/faggotry on here?

Man some of these look like the real deal

Anyone actually fucked one of these? How does it feel? I assume it can't get wet or convulse on your cock like a real one, but you could probably make them nice and super tight

noice treeeps

ITT: mutilated penises

Yeah they're mutilated penises

I'm just saying they all have their place.

no dumbass, those are stitches from the operation.

Still more work than getting real pussy.

Thanks

wtf this is so wrong and vile, why would any man do this.

WTFFF!!!! WHYYYYY

Why not?

>paid thousands of dollars to build manmande bagina
>get assfucked

desperation from not getting ANY real pussy maybe?

There's no way that's a fake pussy

You must be using it wrong, it takes literally minutes to get a fuckdate online. I've never seen somebody pickup a chick/guy/tranny in minutes and be sure to get laid.

GROSS.

that one looks rather realistic. I'd say 7/10 on the real scale.

OP has a fake pussy thread. Never change Sup Forums

Minutes? On what app lol

Open your eyes, chink, do you not see the huge scars one each side?

What isn't shown is the 6 foot tall "woman" with man shoulders, an adam's apple, square jaw and a deep voice.

I do now. Fuck

The hemorrhoids TOPKEK

This. You think I'm going to put my dick in that ground beef when there's a perfectly good asshole that I know is no stranger to penetration.

Like most genitals, some look great, some look terrible, and most look somewhere in between. I have no hate for people who need to change their genitals. I am happy my penis works and have no plans to change it, but I am sympathetic to anyone who feels a need to do this. It's a massive undertaking with a lot of risks.

Pic unrelated.

You'd think you'd get those roids tied off while you're getting your cock mashed into a stew.

>bigot
lel through the eeeeyes of a child

Jesus Christ lad

And that's how trannies get laid.

What does tied off mean?

Shut the fuck up faggot

physical representations of mental illnesses in the form of fleshy cunt sculptures. this fucking website.

So are you a fake pussy inspector who has smell tested a large enough control group to know this, or are you just a huge faggot who wants to lick blended meat and potatoes

A remedy for roids is to get a surgical band wrapped around them. It kills blood supply and they drop off.

Fucked one for a while. Didn't smell like pussy but didn't really stink. More like a clean asshole.

>Implying these are vaginas

These are mutilated penises.

>scars
-i might be blind

Best one in the thread.

>get your penis chopped off, get your balls chopped off, all in hopes to have some nasty fuckable cave pussy
>get fucked in the ass

>implying this is acceptable

>like a clean asshole
So you basically couldn't take fucking a dudes ass that you had your faggot friend get drilled for a second asshole you could fuck

I'm on my phone and didn't zoom in (in my defense) kek

Give me the garlic knot special.

Mein sides

Even the best fake pussy man and medical science can make is no match for a good normal pussy.

Yes, I made my faggot friend get a sex change instead of fucking him in the ass because that makes a lot of sense.

mods mods

The gap is closing every day, literally.

You're*

Looks like a fucking ear

This is correct. No lube beats real pussy mucus, and no mangled sleeve of dick skin can compare to a tight pussy jacking you off internally with well timed keigels.
The thought of living without it is unbearable...

not sure if dumb or troll.

Looks like a goddamn salmon steak.

It looks like a door in the Jabu Jabu dungeon.

It looks like a grass-type Pokémon

You will never know

The same muscles that aid in ejaculation are the same muscles that pulse a pussy, so it feels the same.

It looks like the Eye of Sauron on Valentine's Day

this

Hahahahaha I'm dying

Looks like someone tried to make an origami swan out of deli sliced ham.