Ask a Police Officer anything.
>No Niggers shot
>East Coast
>16 years on the force

>Timestamp badge or GTFO

I will GTFO my badge is unique to the state I work in
Posted it once and one asshole went through the trouble to figure out the state

OP is fake

Unless there's only two cops in your entire state and you're the only one with a computer, I don't see the issue

If you stopped just an average John Doe that's polite and white but smelled of weed, would you pursue a search or let the guy go?

>assuming it's not legal where you are

What do you think of the firefighters on your county? Are there any cops that you just absolutely hate? Weirdest call you have been on?

NIGGERS

# of donuts eaten during that 16yrs?

West coast cop here. Marijuana is legal to posses for medical and recreation in my city. I would likely be still investigating the driver for operating a vehicle while under the influence.

Whats your take on speeding. Can i go 10 or 15 over?

West coast cop response: I'm pretty fit, but like most appreciate a donut. I say I have eaten a little less than an average amount. Ever question on the origin of that stereotype?

Any marijuana possession is illegal and a felony in my state. But I usually look the other way unless the person has to be an ass about it.

Firefighter are underpaid although they get to sleep at the station so I guess it balances out.

Hate is a strong word but I dislike a few.

Weird calls?
>Get called for domestic disturbance
>Knock on door
>Naked females answer
>7/10's
>Tell me to fuck off they just like screaming when they fuck

>Old lady calls says she is dying
>Rush there
>She hands us a 20 and ask us to go buy her a burger since her son could not

>Called to an abandoned home
>Smells like a dead body
>Fuck
>Walk in
>Candles, bones and satanic shit
>Slaughtered roosters
>WTF

Probably not that many maybe 1 a week

Instructor tells us the radar is perfect 1 is over
I usually give 5-9 a slide unless the day is slow

Hey there. East coast here. Marijuana will become legal for medicinal purposes here next month. Already seen guys filling out forms for chronic back pain. kek

West coast cop response: my minimum is 12 over in a 25. This may change in adverse conditions.

>Probably not that many maybe 1 a week
>not that many
>1 a week

fucking cops man you paint yourselves. love you guys

You have definitely never driven high, friendo. I do it every day. I drive safer, slower, and stay more alert because I'm trying my hardest to avoid LE like yourself.

Lel. This

Can I borrow 20 paypal
I'm broke as fuck and starving.

[email protected]
Please fam

Do you think that the system is designed to put poor people into the criminal justice system?

12 in a 25 wow you are lenient

Feel free to work 12 hour shifts and not eat a sugar filled piece of crap to get through the early morning.

I'm glad you feel that way about weed, I really am. So many cops enforce those shit laws when we ALL KNOW there's truly no need for it.

Do you not understand how badges work? There is a PID that PERSONALLY IDENTIFIES HIM. You stupid fucking nigger.

Cover your PID, dumb nigger.

Get a coffee instead man. I too work 12 hours, you and I are pretty similar aside from the badge and sense of superiority friend.

In the courts yes.
Poor man takes a public defender who has 50 more cases and just wants you to plead guilty

Not OP, but I don't get it. Are you implying one a week is "many"? Work places often do that kind of shit no matter where you are or what your work is. Most cases it is considered rude to not at least "try one" when someone else bought it.

Can you hook me up with a login for an account on policeone.com? I just want to read the damn comments.
Best stories on there.

>Don't like coffee
>Mountain Dew Kick Start is pretty Good
>1 doughnut a week is a lot
>Ok

Considering one donut takes two weeks to digest, that's a lot of fucking donuts

are you really going to try and argue that it's healthy to eat a donut a week?

are you a cop? you have to tell me if you're a cop, its the law.

who did you vote for?

West coast cop: some of my best friends are both police and fire personnel. Yes there are some police officers that I have met that I don't like. Not everyone meshes with everyone. We are people and may differ in likes, dislikes and perception. Yes, in my 12 years of service, traffic enforcement has never been my thing. I do find a stop and reminder for locals goes a long way.

12 hour night shifts are killer. The body craves high fat food. I try to stay active and release endorphins as in alternative. Hard to do though.

>Don't like coffee
>Mountain Dew Kick Start is pretty Good
well then there's just no hope for you. You have the diet of a child. You one of those piggy cops?

how many times have you let someone off with a warning in exchange for a BJ?

West coast cop: enforcement of laws should be based on societies desires. My personal opinion has little influence on a result.

>Considering one donut takes two weeks to digest
u wot.

this is absolutely retardation on a massive scale

Too much Hollywood dude. They can lie all they need to, except to the judge.

it's true though

Would you be mad if I took a seatbelt ticket to court and won?

West coast cop: Nope. I suggest making friends with a local cop and read together. Perspective goes a long way.

Donuts aren't healthy at all, but goddamn, one a week of pretty much anything isn't really too bad for you. Do you also believe it takes 7 years to digest bubblegum?

kek 2 weeks to digest

Trump

Nope I usually pack a chicken breast and broiled potato to work and if I need the pick me up grab a Mountain Dew which has less calories than a coffee. I might get a french vanilla instead

.Never but have hooked up with a couple of domestic violence victims after arresting their husbands / boyfriends.

Considering the average amount of gum found in autopsies is 5lbs, I'd say yes

West coast: lol. I like that rumor. Keep it going.

How many donuts do you eat on average?

Ah, I see now. Carry on, user.

Ever been given a gift in appreciation for something selfless?

for either of the pigs

what was the scariest moment of your career?

Best keopt secret out there.

>Me: Well the guy with you said it was your idea and he is trying to deal
with us. But I don't believe him

Not really.

lol bullshit, you pass it out undigested

Why can't I own a gun in NYC? My nigga got shot and ya nigga took forever to get there.

I wish my boii had something to defend himself with. Nigga left his son behind and I know that little nigga is going to grow up to be a thug cuz he aint go no daddy no more.

West coast cop: the piggy cop look is linked to a high release of cortisol in the body due to stress. It is often not the result of a poor diet. There is even a type of diabetes that is caused by this factor.

Glock 19 second gen OP?

I hear a lot of cops are actually bad marksmen cause they do the bare minimum for range time. Is this true in your personal experiences?

West coast cop. Never. Eroding public which has a direct impact on our ability to police is not worth it. Plenty of badge bunnies out there to keep me happy outside of duty

I meant 4th Gen fuck

>no niggers shot
You need to get a new job op since you've clearly failed at your current job.

East coast here

Been offered. Never accept. Too easy to be set up for taking gifts

>Get called to a public housing project.
>Only one way in and out
>As soon as we get maybe 50 feet in shots begin ringing out
>Patrol car hit
>Nope.jpg
>Reverse the fuck out and wait for a shit load of backup

Gun laws suck dick mainly. Not like criminals give a fuck about them

I wish S&W MP 40

State I live in has fucking weird laws. I can carry my gun 24/7 but cannot buy ammo. Therefore I can only practice at the departments range. 2 times a year.
So yes in my case this is true.
I am great with a rifle and a shotgun. A bit worse with my handgun

Feel free to answer my question about your service weapon user lel

Damn even cops fall for the 40 meme

>can't buy ammo

WHY?

Mah boii was a white nigga too, shot by a black. Fukin BS tho, he wasn't even mention on the liberal news. I knoe my shyt.

I got pulled over by a cop once, it was dark and I was in the passing lane going down a big hill, and the cop was in the passing lane going up the hill (even though there was no car to pass) he almost hit me head on, when he pulled me over he was super pissed, pulled open the door of the car and demanded IDs from everyone. Threatened to haul me off to jail, he was in the car is a "friend" no uniform or anything. He did let me go, but I felt like he was just threatening me because he almost killed us all in a head on collision, your thoughts.

Without knowing state law who was in the correct lane?

Used to have S&W 5906 9MM. Miss that fucker

im high af wat u think

it was a three lane road at that point, center for passing, I was passing another car going down hill, the cop was in the passing lane going up hill even though there wasn't another car

so I would say I was in the correct lane, and though technically not illegal, he wasn't in the proper lane

East coast here

I really do not give a fuck as long as you are not driving

Ok but state law has to stipulate who has the right to the lane. Although if he was not passing he should have been in his lane

I also did point this out to the cop, and he said then when he is on a response call he can drive in any lane he wants, but his lights weren't or nor his siren

East coast here

Some cops are assholes is all

Lmao idk why but this made me laugh

Luke this?

Why is Florida so awful, officer?

Like*

yeah, just wish there weren't so many, I grew up in a rural area of Missouri, when I was a teenager, most of the cops were pretty cool, but when I got into my 20s it seemed like the police force in my town turned into assholes

West coast cop: so many scary things over the years. The one that comes to mind was when I responded to a domestic violence call between a married couple. The female was reported to have a handgun. It was night and on a rural cliff side area of my city. Got on scene and parked down the street as usual for safety reasons and a speeding car pulled out from the residence' driveway. The car swerved off of the roadway and collided head on into a tree just over the cliff. I ran over to the vehicle to check on the driver. I deployed my flashlight and firearm. I opened the door and announced who I was and viewed the female driver slumped over the steering wheel. She was conscious and seemed be scrambling on what to do. Despite my orders she put the car into reverse and I got caught in the V of the doorway. Just before shooting her to end the immediate threat she posed to my life, I was able to spin off the door and away from the car. Events can evolve quickly and in this call I placed myeself in a poor position in order to try and save her life. We ended up catching up to her 10 minutes and took her in custody without needing to use force.

East coast here
This exact model. Was a workhorse you could drop and abuse that fucker and it would keep on working

It isn't. Problem is the lying ass media that manipulates facts and then gets the niggers all worked up over their lies because most niggers are idiots that don't know how to find out about facts and believe what ever the media tells them.

Word up. That's mine. Police trade in. Such a sexy gun. Did yours have mag disconnect? Sorry about all the gun questions but I'm an enthusiast

do you think the war on drugs is worth all the effort?

East coast here

Fucking domestic calls are the worse. You get 100 and 99 are shit tier but that last 1 is the one that will fuck you up

I love Disney plan on going next year again with my wife and kids

don't go to Disney, it's overpriced and the rides are lame

Ok now what was your saddest moment? I want to feel.

Yup so does the MP 40

Not at all. Decriminalize it all and regulate it. Tax it like cigarettes. And use the saved money from prison for education and rehab for those who want to quit.

you are a cool dude

Its called having kids

Easy a few weeks ago guy killed himself and his 3 children because his wife wanted a divorce

.Just practical

West coast cop: yes. Drugs are a problem for society once they go beyond recreational use or cannot be supported by the users income.

timestamp uniform or this thread is BULLSHIT

piggy plz
it from sitting on your ass all do doing nothing

What should I do to get my traffic violation reduced or dropped?
> speeding 34 in a 20
> inb4 pay the fine

East coast here

Read up. Drugs are expensive because of he war on drugs

Whiskey during prohibition led to the mob

Last question to BOTH OF YOU. What MFG / Load do y'all carry in your weapon? HST? Gold Dots? PDX? Those crazy Liberty Ammunition Civil Defense? Last question I swear

yes

If you think whiskey led to the mob then you're dumb. Unless you're talking about the Cosa Nostra in the US...?

West coast cop: this would be a direct violation of my department policy. West coast: Go to court and hope the officer won't show. Our local courts go off a set fine and will not reduce.

what anime is that?

go to court and plead not guilty, show up again if the cops their change the plea to guilty, they usually don't show up (no shows = not guilty)

Some states allow you to take a defensive drivers course and will lower or eliminate the fine

Crappy department issued federal brand S&W 40