Would Japan's economy recover if they were more multicultural and multiethnic like other developed first world...

Would Japan's economy recover if they were more multicultural and multiethnic like other developed first world countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A bit, yes. But the Japanese are smart and know that a nation is more than an economy. They know that short term economic gains at the expense of committing an ethnic cleansing against your own people is not a smart trade off.

nein

the last thing a country needs is to be multiethnic

Why does it sound clever and makes perfect sense in an online post but i get called a racist when i say it at a family dinner party?

Western society has been propagandized with racial and ethnic masochism for 40+ years. A simple comment won't be able to fix decades of social engineering.

Browse social media and look at how many people DEMAND the mass migration of non-Europeans into Europe. There's no such thing as "white genocide", it's actually "white suicide".

>more crime
>more riots
nah their ecomony is good already no need for that shit

>called "multiculturalism"
>the world is already multicultural
>mixing the cultures will just create one single culture with no real identity

What makes multiculturalism so great when this is its obvious conclusion? Why do we "need" multiculturalism? I'm not even a Sup Forumstard I just don't understand why it should be something to celebrate. I'd hate if Japan ceased to be Japan because of an influx of foreigners, it's kinda like pic related but instead of a hobby it's a country

heh good thing that my parents are also racist so I don't even need to tell things like these

The problem is urbanisation/population density.

South Korean and Japanese birth-rates have collapsed as well, but neither country was "cucked" into racial/ethnic masochism as Western Europe is.

Multiculturalism has proven to help in business settings, where different cultural backgrounds lead to different ways of looking at problems. On a certain scale, it does work, but too much of it scrubs out all the potential it has. While it's good that a society is open to foreigners and will listen to their ideas, importing a bunch of people at once as if it's always positive doesn't make sense.

If you want to convince people in person, drop terms like "white genocide" and stick to the facts. There's a lot of good reasons to be against mass immigration that are more sane than claims of ethnic cleansing.

Why are countries more concerned with the GDP and growing the economy than with their own people?

As long as you can support the people you have and give them a comfortable lifestyle why should you worry about competing with the USA? Why not just be happy with what you have and accept that the population will naturally grow and shrink as times change?

It's going better in these years.
National wealth of Japan overtook China last year.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_wealth

>I'm not even a Sup Forumstard
Lol sure you're not

I'm really not

I don't care if people want to come here I'm not trying to stop them

I'm asking why see NEED them to come here? Why does the world need to be multicultural? I don't think it's the great thing everyone makes it out to be why should every country be a melting pot like America?

>Lithuania

Shouldn't you be making plans for your suicide?

your retarded index also puts indonesia , india and brazil above sweden

>Japan publishes two figures, gross national assets and net national assets. By gross national assets, Japan reports a figure of 7954 trillion yen ($103 trillion), but claims liabilities of 5242 trillion ($68 trillion) for a net 2712 trillion in 2009.[3] However, these numbers are suspiciously large compared with GDP, only liabilities that could be worth that amount given Japan's ultra low reliance on foreign debt (in government and private sectors) is future promises of healthcare and pension for its aging citizens. Therefore, Japan compiles extra figures (which other nations do not compile) and makes their figures less meaningful to compare with other nations.

>japan is so butblasted by china they have to make stats up

butthurt shitskin detected

I bet they'll take in Norks when the kim regime falls the same way Turkey's taking in Syrians

(as a slave underclass, for PR)

>Chinese Officials Admit They Faked Economic Figures | Fortune.com
>China's Economy Is Worse Than You Think - Bloomberg
sad Chink man believe whatever CCP stats kek

If you actually look at the numbers, birth rates and mass immigration rates, the white population of the world is definitely projected to decrease by between 20 and 25%.

Japan will lose about 34% of its population according to current projections, and Europe on average has only a 0.2 higher birth rate than Japan. Meaning that it could likely lose about 25% of its ethnic population. The white Americans and Australians have slightly higher birth rates but still sub-replacement, so I'll give it about 15-20% decrease.

Btw I'm not insinuating Japan is white, I'm saying that we have an example of an almost "racially pure" ethnostate by which we could use to estimate other states population decline with similar fertility rates and industrialization.

t. suicidal poorfag

Japan doesn't need any non-east Asian immigrants, especially Muslims and other third worlders

sad jap man butthurt he lost chance to surpass USA and quietly swallow USA's thicc Minuteman 2 load in the 1990s

I feel like the term white genocide would only drive people away.

Don't want to get into this old shit sino-Japan debate but you do overuse that image too much. Are you just extreme pro PRC and sinocentric or a mainland Chinese in Singapore?

He pisses me the fuck off too

Of course he's a mainland chinese.

There's literally nothing wrong with immigration.

>article clearly states statistic is somewhat dubious
>i am at fault here

>theres literally nothing wrong with immigration

I guess so. Well, there are 1.4 billions of mainlanders so naturally they are everywhere.

I'm not even a mainlander, but even I recognise you need them much more than vice versa, given how all your tour guides are chimping out right now

One problem in countries like Germany, Sweden and Canada is that the health care and retirement system works perfectly as long as there are enough people paying into it. But due to the aging population, there are too many old people, and not enough young people to pay for them.
Politicians try to solve this problem through "white suicide" instead of just re-thinking the retirement system. Funnily enough, if they took all the free apartments they give to refugees, and instead gave them to elderly people, the problem would be solved

No
Niggers and subhuman non-Japanese chink gooks don't know how to obey rules and keep local communities sound as they are taught to act egoistic and machiavellian from birth, which would totally destroy the whole structural and conceptual foundations to keep Japan one of the nicest place to live.

lmao no
youtube.com/watch?v=f57pOahRe18

>reduces import by 14%
>claims GDP growth of 7%

hmmm....

Indonesia, India and Brazil all have bigger economies than Sweden so

Isnt national wealth a measurement of individual value

>national wealth
>national

it's the total wealth of all the citizens

I never understood that argument. The health care and retirement system exist to make life better for the people living there. Why should the people living there suffer to keep the system going? If the system is broken, change/fix the system, don't change the people...

I meant to say that I don't understand why the politicians make that stupid argument. You the poster are making sense.