Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Today I got kicked out of my home because my parents found out I have a girlfriend. Here in Alabama, Christianity turns people against their own families and unfortunately for me it has left me homeless and broke. I only need 18 more dollars for a motel room for the night. I'm pretty desperate and would do anything at this point for some help. My kik is ooheylizz347 Feel free to message for a live photo, thanks guys

Tits or gtfo

Tits and I'll send $5

Send me your #

dont degrade yourself on the internet youre better than that

tits 4 Alabama

If you show me your ass and titties I will send you $20

I need tits and ass to that face, if 18+

post tits

same also sharpie in asshole

>Christianity turns people against their own families
or maybe it's just you that do that :3

Shut the fuck up

Are you going to post your tits or not bby? If not you can sleep outside tonight, hopefully it's cold.

Fuck the shut up

if you want money start off with tits or gtfo

Show us your feminine penis

fucking dyke, kill yourself

op will never deliver

kek pretty much this. enjoy that nice pile of leaves OP

Tits or fuck off

if you're gonna give up cock and eat pussy, at least find a pussy who can take care of you Lezzo

I see a roof over your head....fuck off

I'm tired of tits, this is Sup Forums... sharpie in the pooper.

I hope you learned that you should provide tits in the OP by now. Eventual donations will start coming from that point.

Sharpie in the pooper

tits or gtfo

Re-rolling

ask your girlfriend for 18 dollars

if she doesn't have it, you're probably a paedo

Re-Re-Rolling

Tits or gtfo you know the rules newfag

You lesbian whore, kill yourself unless tits + sharpie in pooper.

if not sharpie in pooper, you're an Alabama Nigger and your parents kicked you out of the house for a good reason.

What's your paypal? Just got direct deposited so I'll throw 50-100 your way, depending what I get in return.

OP here....I'll send you a picture of my feminine penis

You look like a fucking hillary voter, you get nothing

OP here, I´ll send you a pic of my shrek dick

How old are you?

I'll pay $5 per inch of length and girth

Even though you look like a donkey shit I still need to see some tits

Kek

Hey your are les so I would have thought you would have brought your carpet to munch on

Have you ever thought about quitting being an edgy, angry little bitch, letting go of whatever it is you perceived your parents to have done to you and stop pretending to be a lesbian so that you can come back home and just bury a hatchet instead? Fucking little cunt.
You'll be an adult soon and I wish I could see your face when you realize the world wont conform to you. Hope it eats you alive.