Islam hate thread? islam hate thread

islam hate thread? islam hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Global-Terrorism-Index-2015.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=obZAobA2HcE
youtu.be/3REJ9MGgyEc
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty sure the Christianity documents back in the day were similar to this, at least before the Crusades happened and the Church started changing things to fit its own interests.

yes which is why a christian westernized reformation occured. Christian terrorism isnt a problem. besides the crusades were 900 fucking years ago, by your logic terror is not a crime but a justification for other crimes. dont be a retard friend.

Not gonna argue with you, just want to understand your mindset better.
-Have you ever met a muslim in person?
-Do you think religion is the driving force behind current conflict in muslim-majority countries?

don't be so mad, friend.

Of course, i am friends with a number of muslims, except the ones i hang out with arent crybabies and understand that islamic ideology is incompatible with western society

and yes i do, i think if religion didn exist within the middle east or world wide, we would be much better off now days. also the top 5 biggest terrorist groups are all islamic, and their governments are terrorists without the bombings.

the world would be better without muslims, simple as that

when was the last time you heard about a non-muslim cutting off somebody's head?

Mexican cartels

>all the brainwashed americans on this thread
im not even muslim, but the way you quote shit you got from the internet without knowing shit is fucking disgusting

Not OP but I hate Islam so I'll answer too because yolo.
Yes, my friend is from Saudi Arabia but his family was rich af and he's pretty much an atheist. Nigga eats pepperoni pizza all the time, he's fine.
And yes, obviously Islam is the problem.

if we can learn anything here it's that ignorance is universal

That makes you unusual among people who start these threads. Your friends don't actually practice, though?
Your second point is valid, but don't you think there's some truth to the theory that all Islamic extremism is a response to the stimulus of Western provocation?
Wouldn't the world be in a peaceful state if we'd done literally nothing after 9/11?

I've never seen a muslim cut off somebody's head, and neither have you. inb4 you post isis video claiming it's got something to do with Islam

FYI if your friend's an atheist, you've never met a muslim

There's step one.

Look at all the insecure pussies... waaaahhh im afraid of millions of people because their extremists are scary to me

Pretty much I said.
He's a muslim like many Americans are Christians.
As in on paper only.

Well there WAS that one rabbi that REALLY screwed up a circumcision one time...

ever read this? its great! economicsandpeace.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Global-Terrorism-Index-2015.pdf

78% of all terror occurs within five countries in the middle east, all perpetrated by fundementalist islam.

> inb4 you post isis video claiming it's got something to do with Islam

ISIS = Islamic State. Nothing to do with Islam, I see.

Oooooooooooooook buddy. Just stick your head back into the sand then...

im scared of people who literally do anything to make others life worse just because some fucktard named allah said so

So not only are you not ignorant, but have the right to insult anyone.
Sounds like autism to me

No, simply that religions change when they natural go through a process from savagery to more modern politics. Islam never went throught that system and ended up being a hotbed for unequal treatment based on islamic sect, and fundamentalist ideas based on having the "right god" ideas that the rest of the world did away with hundred of years ago.

>tfw islam sucks so much dog cock that even Satan himself weighed in on this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=obZAobA2HcE
proven wrong in one video must be amazing being actual human shit

>scared
>prefer they be dead or far enough away that we never have to deal with them stabbing someone for no reason or blowing themselves up
Pick one.
You're fucktarded.

Yeah I hear this a lot, but the logic just falls apart when you take all followers of Islam as a whole.
You're biased just because the only exposure to Islam you've had has been through media coverage. I wouldn't blame a kid in the 1950's for being scared of Russians, so I don't blame you.

Ask a guy who's lived in Morocco, Mauritania, Turkey, Malaysia, and Oman anything.
Not here to argue, but happy to provide opinions.

Media coverage is fucking pro-islam as hell. My opinions originate from terrorism indexes, and my own muslim friends. who all will tell you, ISIS is islamic, Its true islam not watered down. the fact is the middle east breeds dogmatic people, through a fundamental and true god.

-Have you ever met a jew in person?

your opinions can die off with your medieval mindset :)

Which one is the King?

God I hate fucking Dune coons so much they're everywhere in my school

I'm jewish. go figure, right?

isis can't be 'Islam not watered down' because the Quran doesn't promote violence.

meet
you stupid motherfucker

>I'm jewish. go figure, right?
Then why are you defending Islam?

It's remarkable how much your Muslims resemble Trump supporters.

i like you, we should be friends.

...cause I'm a nice guy? I dunno.
'cause I've been well-treated by every practicing muslim I've ever met. Traveling abroad no muslim has ever batted an eye at the fact I'm jewish; they all think it's awesome I'm American. They invite me to their homes, they offer me couches to sleep on. They never proselytize. They never bring up religion unless I ask.
The day a single muslim treats me poorly is the day I'll change my views.

bumping with some "moderates"

Just because you've met some nice Muslims doesn't mean Islam is worth a shit, does it? Or that all Muslims like Jews?

They are plotting a Trojan style attack.

Don't trust any of them.

They believe women are property to be owned.
>B-b-but that's just the radicals
If it was just radicals, why to 'moderates' still wear hijabs? The hijab is designed to keep any other man from even looking at a woman; to keep her entirely to her husband.
Believe me, I'm no feminist by ANY means. I'm sure you'd meet plently of nice radical Christians, but they still believe that women are property too. They all suck. I have no respect for people who blindly follow such repulsive dogma, whether they kill people or not.

He wasn't ISIS, but FSA if I last recall. They were the "moderates"

I have met a muslim couple before, they lived across from me in my apartment.

The husband beat the wife often, forced her to wear her hijab, and threatened to kill her if she left.

Such is life in Islam

kek

JIDF pls go

praise

>jew defends muslims in muslim hate thread
>JIDF pls go
wat

youtu.be/3REJ9MGgyEc

As a french citizen this video's heartwarming

Also, islam isn't Isis and isis isn't islam

ISIS are following the Koran more closely than anyone else.

OP here, oddly enough im also Jewish i wanted to see how the other Jewish dumbass would react to reality. turns out not so well.

sidenote fuck islam

yes it is you delusional french bastard.

>islam isn't Isis and isis isn't islam
I hope you still feel that way when 'refugees' are raping your mother.

ill dump some anti islam memes

Stop watching tv you fat americans.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself, man.

>cant argue any of our point
>resorts to ad hominem attacks
great job there you just showed how much of a dumb ass you are

Let's discuss this article.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

Tell me what it gets wrong about ISIS.

Well it seems like you don't know much about islam and muslims. It also seems like your iq is around ten.

Wow, way to double down on the ad hominem. Really shows your complex and articulated opinion.

dont even need to type a new response

> Terrorists groups are not trully islamic,you see. I, that eat pork, that don't pray 5 times a day, that drink alcohol, that shave my beard, that Incorporated all aspects of western society, am the true muslim. Not those desert Quran following ignorants!

if this i satire its fucking quality

> Islamic state has nothing to do with islam
> Al Qaeda has nothing to do with islam
> Taliban has nothing to do with islam
No true Scotsman indeed.

How so? It looks accurate to me.
I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're

Byzantium was better before you Turks nigged it

>there's some truth to the theory that all Islamic extremism is a response to the stimulus of Western provocation?
Even now, even after isis and Syria war and terrorist attacks on unrelated countries such as France, mudslims still find their way to blame west and usa for their own savagery. Incredible.

You kibda lost the basis to offend anyone the moment you decided to defend islamism. Are you a sandnigger for that matter?

no, im OP, still hating islam.

>implying

Thats sad and awful in any paradigm. At the end of the day, we all came from the same seed and losing your kid in this grotesque way.....or any way....is too awful. I may want him dead for his faith, but I feel for his loss first

You complain about taking muslims as a whole, and you do the same with media. "media" is not an abstract institute governed by one entity, mate. It's a complex structure filled with different points of view. This is the information era. And still, the evidences of the evil caused by your wretched attempt of religion is evident to anyone not blimd by faith,much like yourself. What are the five countries that punish homosexuality and adultery with death penalty? And what is the official and major religion in those countries? Should I tell you?
Islamism is stuck on mediaeval mindset. It has no proper place in a world worthy of the title "civilized".

Too bad he wasn't a little more Headstrong

>Quran doesn't promote violence.
Oh boy

No need to argue, ISIS isn't Islam and Islam isn't ISIS. If you want arguments I strongly recommend you to step out of your house and speak to Muslims. You probably never did because you're just too stupid or maybe too small minded (maybe just too fat to get out).

LOL. Media is an institute governed by Jews. (like op)

oh really showing your well thought out argument through your ad hominem attacks. I have 4 separate muslim friends, all of which say ISIS is islamic. Are you even trying?

>ISIS isn't Islam

Goddamn
Holy shit
What the fuck

further solidifying isis being islamic are these quotes from the quran