/thread

meh,if i want chicken im goin to popeyes.fuck chick fil a

yeah...you niggers love popeyes.

Not even a competition.

You got a full house
8's over 5's

just because i like chicken doesnt mean im a nigger

Pancakes

i said you're a nigger because you love popeyes. if you weren't a nigger, you'd be able to read.

waffles are the superior breakfest food

would you call me a nigger if i like kfc instead?

not my fault you associate good chicken with niggers

look closer at the pic, einstein

THEY STOPPED MAKING THE SPICY CHICKEN BISCUIT
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT FUCKING BULLSHIT?

no. i'd call you a piece of shit nigger. KFC is shit tier chicken

no they didn't

look at the menu. number 1. there is an option for spicy. be less dumb. mkay?

fine,at least i get to enjoy tasty food without caring that im being called a nigger for eating it

still there, you fucknugget

I...I...

I can't.

pls end the suffering ;_;

just shut up and eat your chicken, you filthy nigger

I WENT THERE LAST WEEK AND THEY NO LONGER OFFER IT
MKAY?

firstwefeast.com/eat/2016/07/chick-fil-a-spicy-chien-biscuit-riot

Back in the day when I used to work at the old mcds I used to make big Macs with mcgriddles instead of buns. Shit was cash

Home cooked sausage, bacon and egg sandwich.
Nothing beats it.

In Canada mcdonalds makes the same thing but by a different name. McBreakfast or McEgger or something

checked em

You cunt. They don't have it anymore. Stop talking out of your ass.
Everybody hates you.

you live in a shithole

still available in my neck of the woods. had one this a.m.

Enjoy your liquid egg, facon bullshit.

This or Bojangles. Mrs. Winners made a bombass chicken biscuit before they closed. Hardee's allegedly has gud biscuits but haven't had them in fucking forever to say.

YOU ARE A LIAR. YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN LIE TO WIN BUT I KNOW YOUR TRICKS.

I PRAY TO ALLAH THAT EVERY CHIK-FIL-A WITHIN 100 MILES OF YOUR HOME CLOSES FOREVER.

look on their site, you cockwomble. still available

you can't read a menu. i hope allah rapes your mom

I think McDonald's is using Sup Forums to advertise I have seen multiple threads like this today

so. you're arguing that a place that has closed and a biscuit you've never had are the best biscuits. brilliant. fucking brilliant.

two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun

>better breakfast sandwich

how about any breakfast sandwich that isnt from a fast food place. Try a deli poorfag.

They make this sandwich in kc at this place called la dos tres which you would have to try to believe. It's a real dive though. It's where Mexicans go to get Mexican products you can't find in the normal grocery stores. I had no idea that mexican sub sandwiches and Mexican breakfast sandwiches were even a thing before I walked in.

OP is a FAGGOT

>Not pork roll, egg and cheese on a real muffin

>giggles,gobbles & gulps

sounds like the night i fucked your mother

they are called tortas

you think any mcdonalds food is not complete trash, found the retard that lived in a ghetto and was force fed that shit as a kid

and tortas are not a sub sandwhich nor are they a breakfast sandwhich,you fucking moron

>you think any mcdonalds food is not complete trash

did i say that? no i didnt,its not my fault you work at the place because your to stupid to get a real job and hate the food because your forced to eat it everyday,faggot

It's almost like I wasn't riding the Chik-fil-a/Bojangles dick at all, then making a following statement.

your autism is showing. :)

I accidentally ordered one once. kind of gross. Probably the tim horton's maple sausage breakfast sandwich on biscuit is the best.