GORE THREAD/

GORE THREAD/

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Man-is-Flayed-Tortured-and-Has-His-Throat-Slit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fake?

Anyone got the one of the lady with her ribcage open and the black dick in it?

Why is he covered in sauce? Seriously, this is raising some questions. Does the snake bring the sauce? Did he sauce himself to attract a snake? Does he think that's supposed to look like blood? Why is he laying on the snakes head? Like, is he sleeping with a snake blankey? Does the snake mind? Is the snake actually dead? Does the snake wish it was dead? What part of this did anyone would think was a good idea?

My head is full of what.

This is why you take your wedding ring off when operating machinery.

Or you could just study harder and get a job that doesn't involve machines which can take your fingers off.

That's harder though...

The Snake wanted to throw some sause on the bloke b4 he 8 him. dafaq wrong with that? i just puit siracha on a turkey sausage.

What method of manipulation did the snake use though? Does it carry sauce with it all the time? It would have to put the sauce in its mouth or do they have some other anatomical method by which they can transport sauce that I'm unaware of? I'm no snake biologist but I'm pretty sure that they don't have hands. Like 99% sure. So many questions.

Gore is for pathetic emo fags. Spider-Man thread is for men

I dare you to poke it.

alright who tied up the balloon

is she ok?

357 Magnum

full recovery gotta love modern medicine

She's just feeling a little light headed

Checked

AND CHECKD

Nice trips..

She'll walk it off.

no, she isnt

CHECKD

yeah

:(

> fag detected

she just needed to get a couple things off her mind

Czeched

wen wre you when colige was die?

I was sit at home wen eorg ring

"colige is kill"

"no"

What would happen if you poked a hole in her leg

She must have had a splitting headache

Defensive wounds

checked
>antman

No way that's real. Shouldn't it be a different structure?

and thats why we dont play with chansaws!

Scheckled

Fucken Germans

Oh my gore!

Dumb Mexican gets skinned alive and is still conscious while being skinned alive. His mouth moves like the Terminator and screams. If you're not a pussy here's the full video

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Man-is-Flayed-Tortured-and-Has-His-Throat-Slit

check em

More Spider-Man please.

seems legit

Lord in Heaven....

It's fake tho, I'm pretty sure.

jelly whit boi

ugh too gross even for me

What?

Pleb snek cant even eat Cuban without ketchup.

I can answer none of your questions.

Soon all jobs will involve machines which can take your fingers off. The only thing to study is finger protection.

>)
nothing gore about someone with a dead snake wrapped around them and they are covered in ketchup.

Spider-Man or gtfo emos.

I guess fan death isn't a myth after all.

YOU FUCKING MONSTER THIS IS TOO MUCH WHAT THE FUCK WITH YOU?!?!?!?!

You gotta worry if you're in the jungle and then there's sauce on you. That's a good indication that you're going to be eaten by a snake. I mean, sauce probably isn't a flowing commodity in the jungle so if a snake puts it on you it's obviously confident it can take you and you're just fucked.

Excuse me fags but this isn't a gore thread anymore. This is Spider-Man thread now. If you got no Spider-Man to post . Than please GTFO.

DELETE THIS!