Fluffy thread is a go

Fluffy thread is a go
>smarty revenge edition

Don't have any more in that series, sorry.

I know this is the third thread of the day but is anybody still lurking?

still posting occasionally

Thanks. I appreciate the bumps.

I'm trying to post some new stuff, even if it is hugbox.

I do appreciate the hugbox

i love the disgusted look on the guy's face

Psych abuse and situations where they hurt themselves inadvertently is my favorite but the hugbox does level it out.

How many times has this shit been recolored?

It's coming right at us! *blam*

it's babby's first recoloring; booru legend

Enough hugbox.

very nice, that well measured torment

> "bwuddah" died in a washing machine

^ context

Christ

You niggers want a story tonight or should I go do something else more worthwhile with my life?

(checked)
I'd love one.

I'll keep posting if you keep writing. :)

>implying you have anything better to do

Stick it in a pastebin if its turns out decent.

Nice.

> so this guy comes up to your gf in the yard and gives her biggest sowwy poopies
> wat do?

fuck, i hate bugs

Take a few steps back to then sprint and quick the motherfucker as far as I can.

When I was 12 years old, I was riding my bike around the neighborhood by myself when I heard a noise coming from the alleyway behind the corner convenience store. It sounded like an animal in distress!

Upon further investigation, I found that it wasn't an animal but a little fluffy foal. The cause of his distress looked like a broken chunk of a box cutter blade embedded in his right front hoof. Being the fine, upstanding young citizen I was at that age, I couldn't just leave him like that so I ended up taking him home. I didn't know much about medicine but I did know from watching One Piece that all wounds can be cured if you wrap them up with enough bandages.

After removing the metal, I doused the foal's hoof with hydrogen peroxide. He screamed bloody murder but I knew it was for the best. Who knows what germs were on that blade and I thought it might even prevent tetanus. Hey, I was 12 okay?

With the wound disinfected, I proceeded to mummify his whole leg. I named my new fluffy "Fred" and kept him in a box in my treehouse.

1/3

Thanks for this man.

2/3

3/3

Hymenoptera are not bugs.

help gf first if needed
trick into revealing hole in fence
seize and sell if valuable colors
dispose otherwise

Running out of non-Wolfram sadbox.

I thought I was pretty smart with how I hid Fred. Apparently not so much because my parents found him on the second day.

I came home from school to find Fred and his box sitting on the kitchen table. My parents called a family meeting to discuss the matter. Despite my protests, I was out voted in my bid to keep Fred as a pet. Not only that, my father insisted that Fred should be killed because he was a feral and therefore part of our city's "problems". I was forced to watch helplessly as Fred was carried out onto the back patio and had his head unceremoniously crushed by a decorative cement lawn gnome.

FRED, NO.