White people... We hate Donald Trump like you hated President Obama

White people... We hate Donald Trump like you hated President Obama.

However, we hate Trump because he is racist, you hated Obama because you are racist.

i pooped my paaants

A rebuttal from white people:
We voted for Obama to prove we weren't racist.
We voted for Trump to prove we weren't stupid.

poopoo peepee
me like wite wimmyn ficki ficki
money make the world go round

Another white person

Congrats now you are sexist

Preach

And racist and misogynistic and islamophobic and xenophobic and homophobic and homophobic.
The point is those tactics will never work again, SJWs killed any good will they had.

me likey ficki ficki
how can wite bois even compete???
*foot shuffle*
*grab crotch*
muh dick

I hate Trump because he doesn't pay taxes and "pals around" with known pedophiles and mob bosses

we wz kingz n shit
*foot shuffle*
muh dick tho... she thic
100 100

>Racist

We actually prefer the term "realist" OP.

Shouldn't you be off playin' vidya with your wife's son right about now anyway?

You liked Obama because if anyone criticized him, you could call them racist. He wasn't a good president. And now, all that unconstitutional authority he gathered for himself through aggressive executive orders belongs to Trump.

Did you just assume xer species?

Sorry I don't speak monkey.

dam dud that truuuu 100 100 kep it one hunded, u got me boi!!!!!

100 100 how ca n wite bois evn compet100e??

I mean so does Clinton... But

I get it is not a good tactic but it seems to reveal another problem with the potency of sexism

Or that Clinton was just a bad example

You'd rather have Hillary as president? The one who wants a war with Russia.
kek

>wants illegals and dangerous people out of America for safety and economy.
>is racist
When you grow up, you're going to understand why everyone not your age laughed at you when you said this.

And idiots prefer to be called smart.

You got sold a fake bill of goods.

so does Trump

Lmao. Crawl from under your rock and look up pizzagate.

u godda b looong 2 get that pusi u know my man u gotta spapp if u kno what i sayin u gotta snapp in that trap u no what iam sayin.... ....

u gota gripp n sipp that purple drank u kno you gotta get them Gs to get them Pussy you no what i sayin u gota play it on da streets lie a reel nigca u no

real nigcas don tak shit....
tak it from me....

100 100

Considering Hillary Clinton is the most blatantly corrupt person to ever run for president, yeah saying "you're sexist' wasn't really ever going to be enough.

As opposed to he one who is owned by Russia?

I want a war with russia
pros:
american Sup Forums kids get drafted and die
scum russians die
actually get to watch modern jets dogfight for once
cons:
absolutely fucking none

i don't get why you people are so buddy buddy with russians, they're scum and they'll stab you in the back instantly, you like them because they're 'white' but i have news for you: they're not fucking white, they're slavs, slavs are not white
i honestly prefer muslims to russians

Dude border control was a bipartisan issue until recently when you grow up maybe you will be less stupid

>white people
OP remember the overwhelming landslide that voted for Obama? Remember the college educated whites were in support of him. Those are the same people, the same majority, that voted against Trump.

Nothing has changed in the minds of white people. The shitty ones are still shitty, most of us are still kind and trying to improve everyone's lives instead of making them worse. The electoral college just went ahead and gave absolute power to the GOP over executive, legislative, and judicial, and put an insane 12yo lunatic in charge of it to let the GOP demolish itself in 4 short years.

White people arent all rednecks and douchebags, even though it might seem like it watching tv.

>prefers Somalian Islamic migrants to nationalistic Russians
>is literally a faggot
Please leave this place.

How is trump racist against niggers? I voted clinton and i dont think hes racist, maybe with mexicans and muslims, but not blacks.

I think the dems and liberals sided too much on racial issues that pissed white people off. For instance all the dumb nigger criminals who got shot by the police. Every normal white american clearly saw the cops were right in shooting those niggers, yet blacks chimped out and cried racism, instead of learning that acting like criminals gets you shot. Yet liberals pushed this injustice shit so much people got sick of it. Same with muslims everyone knows there religion is a toxic cult, yet liberals kept saying that terrorist dont represent islam, which is utter bullshit.

I lean left and this stuff pissed me off, and i bet it pissed off a lot of other people like me.

I am by no means saying he does not. I'm totally convinced he does but it's valid to say Hillary/bill did too

And that's why it didn't work

And did you see white people looting and rioting and killing cops?

>mfw this same faggot will say pizzagate is a crazy conspiracy theory
Shills need to stop. It just makes us stronger.

Right, until one party wanted to push for open borders.

Then border security became a single party push.

I was here first faggot, you fuck off and die with your epig instagram memes and generic, establishment opinions.
>lets strike down globalism by electing a businessman with businesses in almost every country on the planet
kek

lisen up....here the story boutt how i hit it up on dem streeets lik a reel nigca...........

i gottaaa snapp u know a snappchat i get dem bichs all day evn in middle skool wen i wuz a lil nigca...

i bot a trigger in detroyt lik a reel nigca... gota protet urself u kno... wen u hitin on dem wite wimyn u gota have a bak up u no....

it al bout dem chain gamez 2... got ten gol chainz up in heezy rite ova her... got on thusand g up in dem wallet and i got from da reel street game...
100 like if you up.
folow me if u a reel nigca.... and kep it one hunded.... 100

Yeah, no

Yes
Calling it a conspiracy theory is insulting to the people that believe in lizard men.

Nobody wants open borders you should read

I remember the "lynch Obama" and "hang the nigger" signs at the protests, and the black scarecrows burned in effigy, yes. And I remember Mitch McConnel instructing congress to refuse to go along with anything Obama was in support of all those years.

Pizzagate is though dipshit. Its the most moronic thing in the world. It just makes retards feel smart because they think they have "hidden knowledge"

Dude dont fuck with the Lizzard people they are real

>you weren't even talking to me lol

Obama has opened the borders.
Hillary said she dreams of open borders.
Both relied on illegal immigrants for ez votes.

Obama changed nothing about the borders, and only increased security and deported more convicted criminal immigrants than any republican in history. More than trump is now talking about, now that it's time to put his money where his big dumb mouth is. Try again, retard.

Again false, Obama gas deported more Mexicans than any president to date

Yea that was bullshit each side of the spectrum acts like assholes when they lose, i dont like how trump people try to say people should work together and all stand beside trump. Fucking being an obstructionist is called being an asshole and its unpatriotic.

The dems shouldnt stoop to that gay turtles tactics though.

nice facebook image
uhmm maybe you should delete this post? you kind of look like a huge idiot...

Stay strong brother! Keep cucking for Shillery!

Have I ever told you the definition of insanity....

Straight facts my nigga

>you are racist
At this point, I've stopped caring when people say this. It's become a meaningless buzz-word people throw around whenever you disagree with leftist politics. I just don't give a shit anymore. You guys may regret it someday, when ACTUAL instances of racism are just ignored, because you wouldn't stop crying wolf every single day.