Sup White boi? I'm pre-gaming by myself before hitting up the bar with a few White chicks I know...

Sup White boi? I'm pre-gaming by myself before hitting up the bar with a few White chicks I know. I just wanted to let you know that White bois are mere boipussy, to be honest, and when I go out I'm likely going to find a nice, sexy White girl who wants my seed. And I'm going to give it to her.

And what are you doing, White boi? Just being mere boipussy.

Just got home from work where I make White money.

/thread

Make money so ya girl can go out and get that superior Black seed.

We're a green household sir we don't burn coal.

Hey! Me too! Incidentally, my drive home is splendid as my entire neighborhood is white too and aren't afraid to be outside at dusk. All the smiles and waves really make the workday a memory. Some days it's my turn to make coffee twice in one week and it really chaffes my pale.

FUCKIGN NIGGERS FUCKING STEALING OUR WHITE WOMAN WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE FUCKING BLACK PEICES OF SHIT THINK THEY CAN COME AND FUCK UP OUR GENE POOL. THE JEWS ARE MAKING BLACKS AND WHITES FORNICATE NOW EVERYONE IS BRAINWASHED AND FUCKING NIGGERS OUR DAUGHTERS WE MUST KILL THESE FUCKING NIGGER FUCKS SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD DAK

Stay mad, White boi. She wants a little mocha kid anyway. It's cool.

That Nigger on the left kills me. He's trying so hard to be like DEMS RAPPERS ON DA TEEVEE

any nigger come talk to my daughter i'll show em what a nigger supposed to look like wit his head blown off

he is though that is how dey is look he is apart of it now n dem bithes gna get blacked n they is gna be paying child support and leave the white woman the next day to go be niggers elsewhere they is made it yo evolved niggas

"We are kick ass single mothers!!"

"We don't need a man to be the best parents!"

Don't worry, White boi. After watching TV for a few years and being enrolled in public school, she'll give into the Black seed.

And if you keep her away from those things, then she wont' socialize properly - and then eventually get the superior Black male seed as a way to rebel against you.

FUCKING MAD WHITE BOI LOL

i love the dude in the middle hes like
>did we really just pay these chicks to take a picture with us were pathetic

why are you so mad

i'll put a bullet in your head if you talk to my daughter though straight up

Im making an honest living and preparing to be an active father. Enjoy prison/death once you fuck with the wrong people.

he mad coz people don't want his shit genetics

man i would love to see those find negros plow those sluts

i bet the guy taking the picture is the white cuck they brought along to carry bags

t. A fatherless deadbeat dad whos only service to the world is his phallic member

Take some pics, those threads are the most fun. Its funny when people get upset by them. Post enough threads and we'll end this racism bullshit eventually...

Seems like the middle one is thinking about boipussy too. You should meet up OP.

Looks like the white girls have got themselves some pet monkeys

>Blacks thinking they're anything more than an entertainment tool used for the masses via sports, most of you are kept in your shitty little ghettos and won't ever come out of them, stay caged money. Sage